carat
color
clarity

July PP Sale

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1405444497|3713712 said:
A few more neck shots!

That necklace has some drama drama DRAMA!!! I LOVE IT!!!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
pkinnew, that's a gorgeous edison pendant! looks great on you!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks SMC, ckrickett & mapo! It's a fun piece and I took forward to trying it with different tops!

Has anyone bought anything from today's PP sale page? I'm really tempted by the 60-inch Vintage Inspired necklace and a metallic rope but I think I need to hold back for awhile and see what's coming next month! Maybe they'll have torsades like a few here have gotten HIsano to design for them? I think they're so feminine and perfect!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1405449737|3713788 said:
Thanks SMC, ckrickett & mapo! It's a fun piece and I took forward to trying it with different tops!

Has anyone bought anything from today's PP sale page? I'm really tempted by the 60-inch Vintage Inspired necklace and a metallic rope but I think I need to hold back for awhile and see what's coming next month! Maybe they'll have torsades like a few here have gotten HIsano to design for them? I think they're so feminine and perfect!
I was tempted by the metallic whites but decided against it because I already have Freshadamas and a white South Sea necklace. I can't justify buying more. Let's see what's coming next Tuesday!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
SMC, I love the blue and green colors coming off of your new globe! (I'm curious whether it has the right shades to work with your blue-green baroque Tahitian studs.)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew, I love that purple glow - very dramatic!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
SMC|1405456521|3713886 said:
pkinnew|1405449737|3713788 said:

I was tempted by the metallic whites but decided against it because I already have Freshadamas and a white South Sea necklace. I can't justify buying more. Let's see what's coming next Tuesday!

The white metallics were tempting at that price, but I resisted because I really want a larger diameter (somewhere in the 8 to 9.5 mm range) white strand. I already have a 57" strand of 7-7.5 mm white/rose akoyas, but PSS has set in and I want larger pearls, lol.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Kay|1405461846|3713950 said:
SMC, I love the blue and green colors coming off of your new globe! (I'm curious whether it has the right shades to work with your blue-green baroque Tahitian studs.)
Hmm, I think they could work together but the Edison is a lot more blue than my green baroque studs. I'll try taking a picture of all 3 of them together later!

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I ordered the 7-8mm 35" white metallics. I have been wanting a longer strand of pearls. I had a hard time picking between them 7-8mm and 6ish ? Mm strand; but, I figured I had to act fast before they sold out and I ultimately decided I would rather have the smaller pearls in a longer strand, so 7-8mm it is! Can't wait till they get here.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
ltlmsmfft|1405465551|3714001 said:
I ordered the 7-8mm 35" white metallics. I have been wanting a longer strand of pearls. I had a hard time picking between them 7-8mm and 6ish ? Mm strand; but, I figured I had to act fast before they sold out and I ultimately decided I would rather have the smaller pearls in a longer strand, so 7-8mm it is! Can't wait till they get here.

Good for you! Please post neck shots.

no_normanrockwell

Rough_Rock
I bought the 48" tahitian and blue topaz, tin cup necklace. It's GORGEOUS! I love it! There is one pearl that I want replaced on the necklace, but that means I need to give it up for a little for a bit. :( This pearl has a chalky, white ring around it. It's the very bottom pearl on the rope so when I triple it, it's right at the center of my neck. Yuck!

We contacted PP about it today and they were great. Hopefully they'll find a replacement pearl soon.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Ooh! I would love to see pictures of the tahitian and topaz strand. It sounds fantastic!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
SMC said:
Kay|1405461846|3713950 said:
Hmm, I think they could work together but the Edison is a lot more blue than my green baroque studs. I'll try taking a picture of all 3 of them together later!
Here it is - the Edison is a lot more blue and purple than my baroque Tahitian studs but I think they could be worn together!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1405486805.jpg

relysa

Rough_Rock
pkinnew, that is a gorgeous pendant! I was actually eyeing that one :)

SMC, love the different colors of your edison and it is huge! What is the size?

I have been checking pp website like mad! I need to stop myself from buying!

Anyway, my tahitian tincup came, sorry I was on vacation and wasn't able to post this right away.
I love the green overtone on me :)

I also ordered edison earrings, love the size and color!

Here are the photos:

_20258.jpg

_20259.jpg

_20261.jpg

_20262.jpg

relysa

Rough_Rock
please pardon the small photos, I resized and uploaded those on my phone...

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1405444497|3713712 said:
A few more neck shots!

Lovely :love: :love: :love: Congrats and enjoy!

no_normanrockwell

Rough_Rock
Sure thing, ltlms! You can see from this picture why I need to change out this one pearl.

SMC, your pearl is fantastic. I love the edisons, and I really want to add one to my little collection. I imagine myself as a little, old lady with a carved cane and this huge pearl on a long chain hanging from around my neck. There's something so regal and and magical about it. very cool, indeed.

photo-10_car.jpg

_20265.jpg

photo_775.jpg

_20266.jpg

no_normanrockwell

Rough_Rock
Here is the photo husband sent PP showing the pearl.

imperfection.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
ltlmsmfft - I think you'll love your metallic rope and can't wait to see pictures! I have one that's 100" but I don't wear it very much because it's a lot of pearls - 35" seems much more doable.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Wow, both tin cups look just gorgeous! I am so impressed with the 7 pearl tin cup. And the long one looks lovely long or doubled OR tripled! Three looks in one.

Enjoy and wear in good health!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Here are a few pictures of the metallic white keshi petal strand from the sale. It's really 2 strands of pearls, not one large woven strand like it looked in the picture. It is probably the most unusual pearl necklace I have and I love the way it looks and how I feel wearing it!!!

_20271.jpg

_20272.jpg

_20273.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
no_normanrockwell - I'm glad you got that necklace - it's beautiful! I can see what you mean by the white circle on the front pearl and I'm sure PP will find a replacement quickly. Congratulations!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
relysa - I think the green Tahitian tin cup looks great on you - perfect color! And those Edison studs are striking. Great job!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I forgot one shot I have of it on with a plain white shirt.

_20274.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Pkinnew -- that is such a fun piece! I really wanted one for myself (who am I kidding, I want one of everything for myself) but showed restraint due to the upcoming ruckus. It's like a lustrous wreath around your neck! Enjoy and wear in good health!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
relysa|1405494266|3714260 said:
pkinnew, that is a gorgeous pendant! I was actually eyeing that one :)

SMC, love the different colors of your edison and it is huge! What is the size?

I have been checking pp website like mad! I need to stop myself from buying!

Anyway, my tahitian tincup came, sorry I was on vacation and wasn't able to post this right away.
I love the green overtone on me :)

I also ordered edison earrings, love the size and color!

Here are the photos:
My Edison is 15.9mm. Definitely the largest pearl I own!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1405520003|3714373 said:
Pkinnew -- that is such a fun piece! I really wanted one for myself (who am I kidding, I want one of everything for myself) but showed restraint due to the upcoming ruckus. It's like a lustrous wreath around your neck! Enjoy and wear in good health!
You know, when I saw the petal necklace, I thought to myself "hey, that looks like something that bsomlo would wear!" :)

I love everyone's pearl purchases and so glad you all posted pictures!

renwea

Shiny_Rock
I opened my PP clearance treasures today. I love metal art and pearls so I did a happy dance when I opened the necklace. I'm going to wear this ALOT. I also bought the kamoka bracelet and when I opened it, at first I was hesitant and I thought, we'll back it goes. Then I wore it for a while and fell in love. How does that happen? After I decided I was keeping it, I restrung it and took out 4 black akoya pearls and I love it even more. It was way too big and lanky . Anyways I'm very happy and a happy customer.

_20298.jpg

_20299.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
renwea|1405545234|3714643 said:
I opened my PP clearance treasures today. I love metal art and pearls so I did a happy dance when I opened the necklace. I'm going to wear this ALOT. I also bought the kamoka bracelet and when I opened it, at first I was hesitant and I thought, we'll back it goes. Then I wore it for a while and fell in love. How does that happen? After I decided I was keeping it, I restrung it and took out 4 black akoya pearls and I love it even more. It was way too big and lanky . Anyways I'm very happy and a happy customer.
renwea! I love your Kamoka bracelet! How long is it now that you've had it restrung? I was hesitant on ordering one because 7.5" is too long for me.

renwea

Shiny_Rock
One more picture cause I love them so much.
Outside on shade

_20300.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results