shape
carat
color
clarity

July PP Sale

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - Your earrings are definitely keepers! I think they'll be fun and sexy to wear!

SMC - Your Edison pendant really does look like a globe and I'm sure it'll be even better in person!

Kay - You can call me a "snaggle tooth tiger"! I picked up that Edison pendant as well as the keshi petal torsade. I really look forward to getting them!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1404905943|3709637 said:
bsomlo - Your earrings are definitely keepers! I think they'll be fun and sexy to wear!

SMC - Your Edison pendant really does look like a globe and I'm sure it'll be even better in person!

Kay - You can call me a "snaggle tooth tiger"! I picked up that Edison pendant as well as the keshi petal torsade. I really look forward to getting them!
pkinnew! So glad that someone on the forum snagged the giant Edison! Please post pictures of your goods when you get it! I'm curious to see how it looks like IRL. :)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1404905943|3709637 said:

Snaggle Tooth Tiger, that Edison pendant is one major statement piece. Was it the Metallic White "Petal" Keshi Torsade Necklace that you got? I looks very pretty and summery and I love the interlocking silver clasp. Neckshots of both are mandatory!

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I was hoping somebody on here got the petal keshi necklace. I hope you post pictures when it comes in! I was tempted by that piece.

relysa

Rough_Rock
Hi All!

Kay and SMC, you're too fast! I was toying about getting those goodies! I am excited to see your neck shots :)

I bought the 35in fwp multicolor last week (first day of sale!)

Since then I have bee checking PP's website non-stop!

I also ordered Tahitian tin-cup which (hopefully) will be shipped today! I ordered them last week.

I am on the process of ordering some earrings to match with my newly acquired earrings, the list just keeps going! I really need to stop checking their website! :wall:

I need your opinion on this....How would you compare the wssp, freashadama , Edison white and metallic fwp white? I need some for earrings.

here are the photos:

img_5867.jpg

img_5062.jpg

img_5905.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
relysa|1404928113|3709847 said:
Hi All!

Kay and SMC, you're too fast! I was toying about getting those goodies! I am excited to see your neck shots :)

I also ordered Tahitian tin-cup which (hopefully) will be shipped today! I ordered them last week.

I am on the process of ordering some earrings to match with my newly acquired earrings, the list just keeps going! I really need to stop checking their website! :wall:

I need your opinion on this....How would you compare the wssp, freashadama , Edison white and metallic fwp white? I need some for earrings.

here are the photos:
If you're looking to match your multicolor, I'd ask PP to match up a pair of Freshadamas or metallic whites to the strand. They're really good that doing that. WSSP are $$$, and IMHO, worth it if you want really big satiny white studs. I don't know much about Edisons but they are very very large to me and would make a huge statement if worn as earrings (not sure if you want that). Freshadamas and metallics won't be as big as WSSP and Edisons. What sizes studs are you looking for?

I have 9.0-10.0mm Freshadama studs to match my 9.0-9.5 Freshadama necklace. Here's a picture of them together so you can see relative size on a person:
photo__2_21.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
My globe Edison shipped today! I am so excited to see it IRL!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
SMC|1404959539|3710192 said:
My globe Edison shipped today! I am so excited to see it IRL!

Yay! I bet it will be gorgeous IRL with those blue and green tones.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Relysa, it was Pkinnew who got the other Edison, not me. The long multicolor looks great on you, both long and doubled. What diameter are the pearls?

relysa

Rough_Rock
bsomlo|1404503903|3706833 said:
doubledouble -- I had some questions on the rope you had made for your fiancee but don't want to hijack this thread. I'll PM you on the "other" forum.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of you wearing your new 100" rope!

DD , you really got a good deal there for a 100 inch rope and the pearl size are just right for all the styles you've came up with especially the braid. I am jealous!!

relysa

Rough_Rock
relysa|1405010439|3710546 said:
bsomlo|1404503903|3706833 said:
doubledouble -- I had some questions on the rope you had made for your fiancee but don't want to hijack this thread. I'll PM you on the "other" forum.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of you wearing your new 100" rope!

DD , you really got a good deal there for a 100 inch rope and the pearl size are just right for all the styles you've came up with especially the braid. I am jealous!!

Thanks Kay!

The diameter is 9.5-10.5mm, I got the strand with the most lavender on it :)

relysa

Rough_Rock
SMC|1404929057|3709860 said:
relysa|1404928113|3709847 said:
Hi All!

here are the photos:
If you're looking to match your multicolor, I'd ask PP to match up a pair of Freshadamas or metallic whites to the strand. They're really good that doing that. WSSP are $$$, and IMHO, worth it if you want really big satiny white studs. I don't know much about Edisons but they are very very large to me and would make a huge statement if worn as earrings (not sure if you want that). Freshadamas and metallics won't be as big as WSSP and Edisons. What sizes studs are you looking for?

I have 9.0-10.0mm Freshadama studs to match my 9.0-9.5 Freshadama necklace. Here's a picture of them together so you can see relative size on a person:
photo__2_21.jpg

Thank you for showing me your fwp set, they are a perfect match! :)

I was looking at the metallics but the edisons caught my eye :shifty: So I requested photos of Edison pairs and I ordered it though it was way too big for the size of the fw strand I have (I can wear alone and don't have to wear it with necklace all the time) I just love big earring studs!. It was shipped together with my Tahitian tin cup and I will be getting it soon!

Right now , I am searching for Tahitian earrings. I am now torn between cherry and green tones! I haven't seen both against my skin. So, I am not sure which one will look better. :think: hayyy! pearl addiction problem! LOL!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
relysa|1405011264|3710561 said:
I was looking at the metallics but the edisons caught my eye :shifty: So I requested photos of Edison pairs and I ordered it though it was way too big for the size of the fw strand I have (I can wear alone and don't have to wear it with necklace all the time) I just love big earring studs!. It was shipped together with my Tahitian tin cup and I will be getting it soon!

Right now , I am searching for Tahitian earrings. I am now torn between cherry and green tones! I haven't seen both against my skin. So, I am not sure which one will look better. :think: hayyy! pearl addiction problem! LOL!

I love big Edisons too - please post pictures of your Edisons when you get them. They're on my list too. :)

I have blue-green baroque Tahitian studs which I love. Jeremy actually did a blog post on them here: http://blog.pearlparadise.com/2013/12/nontraditional-tahitian-pearl-pairing-that-works/

Here's a picture of them on my ear:
_12760.jpg

From my experience, you can get a lot more color with baroques at a lower price point. Blue and green are my favorite colors so it's definitely a no-brainer for me when choosing what colors I wanted. :)

relysa

Rough_Rock
SMC|1405011680|3710571 said:
relysa|1405011264|3710561 said:

I love big Edisons too - please post pictures of your Edisons when you get them. They're on my list too. :)

I have blue-green baroque Tahitian studs which I love. Jeremy actually did a blog post on them here: http://blog.pearlparadise.com/2013/12/nontraditional-tahitian-pearl-pairing-that-works/

Here's a picture of them on my ear:
_12760.jpg

From my experience, you can get a lot more color with baroques at a lower price point. Blue and green are my favorite colors so it's definitely a no-brainer for me when choosing what colors I wanted. :)

I will surely post photos when I get it, hopefully today! ;-)

Those colors are just gorgeous on you!!!! My tin cup T's has green tone to it, just love that look! I will know if the color suits me when I tried it on. But I also want to see the cherry ones on a warm skin tone like me. Have you tried T's with different overtones?

SMC

Ideal_Rock
relysa|1405012430|3710589 said:

Those colors are just gorgeous on you!!!! My tin cup T's has green tone to it, just love that look! I will know if the color suits me when I tried it on. But I also want to see the cherry ones on a warm skin tone like me. Have you tried T's with different overtones?

I bought my grandmother the largest strand of Tahitians I could afford at the end of last year. I documented my experience here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/poll-please-vote-on-your-favorite-tahitian-strand.195736/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/poll-please-vote-on-your-favorite-tahitian-strand.195736/page-2[/URL]

Extra pictures:
photo__33_1_3.jpg
photo__32_1.jpg

The ones I ended up going with were dark peacocks. The thing is, if the base color of your Tahitians are dark, it's often hard to see overtones on round Tahitians. I couldn't get overtones to show up on my grandmother's pearls unless I was in the perfect diffused lighting. That's why I ended up going with baroques for my studs - because I wanted more color.

relysa

Rough_Rock
SMC|1405012922|3710598 said:
relysa|1405012430|3710589 said:

I bought my grandmother the largest strand of Tahitians I could afford at the end of last year. I documented my experience here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/poll-please-vote-on-your-favorite-tahitian-strand.195736/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/poll-please-vote-on-your-favorite-tahitian-strand.195736/page-2[/URL]

Extra pictures:
photo__33_1_3.jpg
photo__32_1.jpg

The ones I ended up going with were dark peacocks. The thing is, if the base color of your Tahitians are dark, it's often hard to see overtones on round Tahitians. I couldn't get overtones to show up on my grandmother's pearls unless I was in the perfect diffused lighting. That's why I ended up going with baroques for my studs - because I wanted more color.

Thanks for sharing your photos! You are definitely a very sweet and thoughtful grandchild :) The length is perfect on you! I love colors ,so with T's I would love to see more variations of color than dark ones.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Can't wait to see that "Globe" pendant, SMC! I had no internet most of last week; traveling ... managed to get reception on the cell for a few minutes and saw that pendant, but lost the internet connection or I'd have tried for that one :)

Kay

Ideal_Rock

SMC

Ideal_Rock
My globe Edison came. It's beautiful! There is more purple than I thought there would be, but overall, it's lovely. The surface of the pearl isn't as smooth as my other freshwaters or Tahitians either and there are more ridges. Definitely a very interesting piece!

image__8_1.jpeg

image__9_1.jpeg

image__10_1.jpeg

iguanatan

Rough_Rock
Wowsers SMC, that edison packs a punch! It is glorious. :lickout:

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
Love the intense color and it is definitely a stand-out piece! I hope you really enjoy wearing it.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That globe is breathtaking! :naughty: :love:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
SMC, that blue globe is even more amazing than I imagined; it's so big! I love the crepe silk like texture ... and the blue color is stunning ... so happy for you!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
That is one stunning pearl!!! Wear it in good health.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
SMC|1405370953|3713194 said:
My globe Edison came. It's beautiful! There is more purple than I thought there would be, but overall, it's lovely. The surface of the pearl isn't as smooth as my other freshwaters or Tahitians either and there are more ridges. Definitely a very interesting piece!

Absolutely gorgeous :love: :love: :love: The color is stunning!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
SMC - Love your globe! It definitely is a gorgeous pearl!

I also received my sale pieces. Here are pictures of the 3 pearl necklace. I am struggling catching the brightness of the pear colors - the pictures look so dark! More to come!

_20228.jpg

_20227.jpg

_20229.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Here are a few more shots (the 2nd one is the back of the pearl). I think I need to try outside sunshine shots next! Oh & I did received the petal keshis and they are beautiful. I tried capturing those and will try again maybe later today.

_20230.jpg

_20231.jpg

_20232.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
A few more neck shots!

099.jpg

_20233.jpg

_20234.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew - your Edison is lovely! It's so large and purple, almost like a giant glowing grape. Thanks for sharing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results