shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom White Metallic Triple Strand from PP.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Those are absolutely incredible!! A dream of a life time piece. :love: :appl: :love:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Can you take picture of the clasp? Is it the triple bar type or something very fancy?

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! It is a real beauty and feels like cool silk on the neck. Did anyone say one word about the necklace today? Nope. Not one person said a word.

For my pearl peeps, here are some more shots:

First up, triple white metallic graduated necklace showing simple bar white gold clasp and the white metallic drops with white gold findings I wear with the necklace:

A neckshot in waning Northern light:

Ear and neck shot one way:

And the other way:

Love, love, love this necklace!!!

pp_triple_metallic_set.jpg

pp_triple_metallic_neck_shot.jpg

pp_triple_metallic_neck_and_ear_shot.jpg

pp_triple_metallic_neck_and_ear_shot_2.jpg

ladyzee

Rough_Rock
It really doesn't get much better than this!! One of the most elegant, classy and simply beautiful piece I have seen, wear it in good health always!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my :love: :love: :love: THOSE earrings are just perfect with the strands :appl: :appl: :appl: They are such a lovely size and shape and their simplicity is just what the necklace needs. I also like the simple clasp you used for the strands. I will be visiting this thread to admire this beautiful set often :mrgreen:

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Your colleagues must be pearl-blind. :sick:
Your strand is very very elegant and the size is just right for you. :love: Looks very posh.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
"pearl-blind"! I wear pearls daily and never get comments. I guess the whole city is "pearl-blind"!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Pffffft to those people at work ! YOU know they are fabulouis and WE know they are fabulous ! Beautiful, classic, stunning...they look absolutely marvellous on you !! Doesn't get any better than that ! :appl:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1383004060|3546427 said:
"pearl-blind"! I wear pearls daily and never get comments. I guess the whole city is "pearl-blind"!

They must be! And you have such stunning pieces too, how can they not get noticed? Or maybe you are just surrounded by VERY shy folks?
What does hubby say btw?

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Hubby likes this piece. He claims to be indifferent to most pieces, but agreed this was special.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results