clarity

LIW Bootcamp

SAPHIRINA

Rough_Rock
Here''s my update this week:

Starting weight - 172 lbs
Current weight - 166 lbs
Goal weight - 140 lbs

Wheee, 6 pounds lost this week! I realize that more than half of it is water weight, but still! 26 more to go!
9.gif

mickeyva

Rough_Rock
I''d like to join this group if that''s OK! I pit on some weight when I moved in with the BF, and I''d really like tog et it off! Nothing too drastic, but boy can 10-15 pounds make a difference with my clothes. Especially with summer coming up I want to get back into my shorts, skirts, and swimsuits!

Starting Weight: 133
Current Weight: 133
Goal Weight: 120

SAPHIRINA

Rough_Rock
Hi, ladies! Here''s my weekly progress report:

Starting weight - 172 lbs
Current weight - 164 lbs
Goal weight - 140 lbs

2 lbs loss this week, for a total of 8 lbs since I started two weeks ago. I will be traveling for the next two weeks, so won''t be updating until end of the month. Visiting places with lots of yummy food, so hopefully, I''ll at least maintain what I lost so far!

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, this sounds like a great idea! Can I please join?

CW 132 Pounds
GW 110 Pounds
Height 5ft 6

:) Natalie

Bellafelis

Rough_Rock
Ooh, I''d like to join, please. I''m currently dieting. I lost 30 lbs last year, then gained it right back.
8.gif
Now I''m starting all over again, but this time, it''s for good!

Current weight: 197
Goal weight: 150

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I too, have been losing weight and I''m really into eating healthy now.

I''ve lost 27 lbs so far in 5 months with 5 more to go!

SW-147.6
CW-120.8
GW-115

Height- 4''11.5

I just want to point something out really quick without pointing fingers. PLEASE PLEASE make HEALTHY, REALISTIC GOAL WEIGHTS. I noticed some people''s goal weights were completely off target with their height. Losing weight is great but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not make your goal weights lower then what is the minimum weight for your height.

I am 4''11.5 and should be between 104 - 124 lbs, that being said for someone my height it is OK for me to be 110 lbs however,

If you''re 5''6, being 110 pounds is considered UNDERWEIGHT and this is EXTREMELY unhealthy. Please make wise decisions when choosing your goal weight.

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
110 is NOT a healthy weight for a 5''6 woman!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I think it really depends on your body type...

anyway, OK, here is my weight loss goal...I told BF to not propose until I get <130, but I think he will anyway
1.gif

OK so current weight: 136.8
goal weight : 125ish

height 5''5"

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
No, not really. Being 5''6 and expecting to be 110 lbs is not only unhealthy, its not realistic unless you decided to incorporate an ED into your life. I know way more about healthy eating/fitness then I probably should so I know it does NOT just depend on your body type.

TheyCall

Rough_Rock
ooooh I would like to join please!!
35.gif

CW: 128
GW: 115
Ht. 5'2"

I was 105-110 when I played a lot of sports 5 years ago at the end of HS and have slowly but surely added on weight as my knees went bad and I could no longer run.
7.gif
Seeing as I am hoping to be engaged by this time next year, I have plenty of time to change my eating habits and get back into shape before all those engagement photos! :)

Also, in response to the earlier comments about "healthy goals" and "realistic" and "body type". I agree that body type has some to do with it but there comes a point in which weight loss is still too much. I do not know about 5'6" and 110 lbs but I do know that at 105 and 5'2" in HS while being on 2 varsity teams, they tested my body fat every season because they thought I looked "too thin". I had a healthy body fat% and ate well, I just also ran 5+mi a day. If you can eat healthy (not starve), exercise a reasonable amount (not all day!), and hold your weight +/- 3-5 lbs it is a healthy weight for you.

Last note, don't judge yourself based on the scale, muscle weighs 2 times what fat does!

paris29

Shiny_Rock
Re: Bridal Bootcamp anyone?

CW: 121
Height: 5'6

I used to weigh 133 then I started eating healthier and cut out a lot of things like dairy, red meat, etc out of my diet and have seen really good results and so has my FF. However I'm still having trouble getting rid of my love handles. My wedding is in a year and I definitely want them to be gone by then. Any suggestions?

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock

I would also like to join! This is just what I've been looking for! I started eating healthier a few weeks back and need a way to keep on track!

Goal for the week: I would like to drink 64oz of water a day, limit sodas (diet or otherwise) to one can a day, and consume 1300 calories per day. (I know 1300 sounds a tad low, but I've talked to the Doc and because of my history and slight hypothyroidism, it's harder for me to lose weight.)

HT: 5'4
CW: 123

I used to weigh 230ish lbs about six years back, I've managed to lose a lot of weight, but these last few pounds have been killer.

Edit: to explain calories

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock

Mid-week update: I suck ;( I've managed to drink the 64 oz of water everyday that I had planned on, but I've been having quite a time keeping away from the sweets. Bah. Humbug.

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock

Oh god I "joined" this thread like less than a year ago and put on 18 more lbs.. needless to say I forgot.

Thanks undergrad : )

I started college at 115lbs. I would be happy now at 120lbs.

So starting weight is........ 160lbs :oops:
Goal weight is 120lbs by the time I get married : )
Short term goal is 145lbs by August 23rd, 2010.

Motivation? Uh I'm a porker right now, and I totally carry all my weight like I'm pregnant. : (

So no more junk food, less cheese, and more water : )

Weird thing is I don't really eat badly, and I get a good deal of exercise. Stress does weird things to your body. : (

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock

Week 1 update

CW: 123.4 ... yeah, I'm up .4 lbs ....

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock

Im going to join as well!

Start weight is :162

Goal Weight is : 125-130

My height is 5'6''

I can not aggressively exercise to lose weight due to my type 1 diabetes, but i do need to tone up.. Im a curvy girl, but i like my curves and sometimes when i exercise with the diabetes, i lose too much too fast and i look sick. So slow, and steady is the key here!. I am starting to go back to the gym with my boyfriend on MONDAY!! we have gym memberships already that we pay for, but we never go!! :(sad

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock

Well I will go ahead and join this as well.

CW-149
GW-120-125
Height-5'4"

I've lost about 20lb twice and gained it back both times. First time I kept it off for a few years, then college life and a happy relationship helped me pack on the pounds. Then I lost 20 or 22 pounds last summer and gained about 18lb of it back through the stresses of school and not having much free time. So, now I'm starting to get back on track finally and kicking my butt into gear! Hopefully this time it will stick!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock

HaHa, i totally forgot about this thread. even though i posted it...hmmmm, maybe if i had remebered, i would be much smaller by now. I too and rejoining, and going to commit to it.
SSize-18/16
GSize-10
CS-16
Short Term goal- Size 12 by August 21....its my birthday
Goal: drink a gallon of water daily. I was doing well last week, gotta get back on it this week.
Keep Calories under 1500 daily
Workout for 1 hour to 2....( Im actually hitting about 2, the goal is continue)
Be more healthy

Sunday, i will take off, its my day with the Hunni....

GL ladies, lets help support each other

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock

Sounds good jessie! i definately need that extra support to stay on top of everything!!.. or i just get lazy haha

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock

Jessie702 said:
HaHa, i totally forgot about this thread. even though i posted it...hmmmm, maybe if i had remebered, i would be much smaller by now. I too and rejoining, and going to commit to it.
SSize-18/16
GSize-10
CS-16
Short Term goal- Size 12 by August 21....its my birthday
Goal: drink a gallon of water daily. I was doing well last week, gotta get back on it this week.
Keep Calories under 1500 daily
Workout for 1 hour to 2....( Im actually hitting about 2, the goal is continue)
Be more healthy

Sunday, i will take off, its my day with the Hunni....

GL ladies, lets help support each other

DUST!!!! I support you!!! :bigsmile:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock

awwwww...thanks Ladies....

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock

eeeeeeeeeeek, 4 pounds in 3 days.. ::sigh:: I have to break for a day. :blackeye:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock

just wanted to give an update...lost 2 pounds from Friday to saturday....

so i see working out is the key :Up_to_something:

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock

Not to be a downer... but our times of the month and water weight have a lot to do with the drastic changes. I find it's best to measure for 'loss' as opposed to weigh for loss so I don't get my hopes up when I see a 3-5lbs loss in a 2-3day period and then get disappointed when it's magically gone (and my weight is back up) a week later.

As for my update:

123 lbs
Bust: 32
Waist: 26
Hips: 34
Height: 5 foot 4

calibali

Brilliant_Rock

Oooo I want in! I absolutely hate working out, but my bf has been going to the gym 5x week and eating healthily for about 6 months now and he looks amazing. I know I need to be more healthy and tone up a bit, so maybe this will help motivate to get my lazy arse moving. I'm going to the gym starting tomorrow... hopefully :roll:

Start weight: 155
Goal weight: 145-150
Height: 6'1

It may sound like a little, but I have the kind of weight that refuses to budge. Now I've got some great motivation :naughty: .

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock

Welcome, Welcome. Dont i know about it.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock

Okay, well last week I kinda "fell off the wagon". I had gone on a weekend trip with some friends and basically thought nothing about calories, fat content etc. Then when I came back home, I was pretty lazy and I didn't want to get back into the swing of things. So, this week is starting anew! I have made a list of small goals and rewards for reaching each goal. I have also made a graph to track my weight each week. I used to use Wii Fit to do this last year and I loved seeing that line drop every week. Unfortunately I gave my nephews my entire Wii system and games as a Christmas present last year, so I don't have that anymore. But, I figured a DIY graph would be just the same.

I am only weighing in every Monday and I will be checking in here with my updates every Monday as well. It's more accurate to weigh yourself once a week on the same day and first thing in the morning. So, here we go again!

CW-148.6
GW-120-125 or a size 6 (currently size 12)

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock

Its okay May. I fell off the wagon, and i watched it roll down the hill and crash and burn this weekend. Okay it wasnt that dramatic, but due to Aunt Flo making a stop by, i had 2 oatmeal cookies over the weekend and a eclair, and sweet Jesus, was it good. Im weighing myself until Aunt Flo leaves, and i get a good work out in. I guees the point is, its okay to fall off, as long as you get back on it. :evil:

Glitz

Shiny_Rock

I'll be joining you girls on your weight loss journeys. I'm signing up for a 2 month challenge locally (it's called Booty Camp, and they're all across Canada) and there's a grand prize of a $2500 shopping spree in NYC for the most improved. I so badly need to make changes in my life with regards to fitness and food. Since meeting my SO I have gained close to 70lbs :errrr: and it's totally not acceptable, I hate not being able to wear my favourite clothes anymore, and "having nothing to wear" even though I just hate the way things look on me. I'll be taking some before pictures for this challenge that I'm doing and then getting down to business, if I do really good maybe I'll even post the before and after pics on here for inspiration. I've lost 40lbs on my own 6 years ago (before I met SO) so I know I can do it, it just takes dedication.

In the spirit of LIW I must also say that I hope I win the trip to NYC so that I can go to Kleinfeld's! Wouldn't that be an amazing reward, to be engaged to SO, have a hotter body and shop at Kleinfeld's! Hahahaha a girl can dream right? :mrgreen:

My classes start on August 9th, it's a group setting with a personal trainer that also gives you meal plan advice (ps. I'm probably the most overweight vegetarian alive!), I'm also renewing my gym membership to ensure that I have a good chance at winning the NYC package.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results