shape
carat
color
clarity

I may be off the list, but for all the wrong reasons

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry, but it''s good that you''ve been able to make a choice, and implement it. Hugs and best wishes!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
More packing dust to you my fellow Floridian!
1.gif

MermaidKelly

Shiny_Rock
I''m sorry ck, it seems all so sudden. Good luck with your packing and everything... I send ((((hugs)))) too!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
It seems as though you are continuing to handle things well. Hopefully your move out will help to clarify what you want out of this (or any) relationship, including the one with yourself.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to be late to this, but WOW, it sounds like you are being very strong about everything now...good for you!!! And, we are all here for you...supporting you. It is amazing how figuring something out like this actually gives you a feeling of relief!

{{{{HUGS}}}} and best of luck with your move!!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Ckrickett,

I am so sorry to hear that you are going though this. You have always put a smile to my face whenever I read your posts. You are handling this really well, and I am really impressed that you made a stand to move out. I think you sent him a strong message that things can't stay like this anymore, and that is not easy to do.

I am glad you want to stick around if you think that is the best thing for you. I don't think PS would be the same without you.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
so I move out Saturday, and he is being splendid, even offering to help We decided we are better as friends and will take a few weeks after I move out to unwind and then we will all see New Moon together. I do have to miss out on our friends wedding and her delicious feast and I am sad about that but it''s better this way. All in all everything has been really positive and that dust is really helping, so keep it coming!

vetrogrl

Rough_Rock
I''m sorry Crickett
7.gif
but tihngs will work out the way they should...for now just take time for yourself! I was in a similair situation too a few weeks ago, and now my bf and I are doing well...sometimes both of you need to take a step back and its ok :) best wishes to u! I just got 2 new kittens and one of them is named Crickett :) love ur screen name :)

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 9:36:34 AM
Author: vetrogrl
I''m sorry Crickett
7.gif
but tihngs will work out the way they should...for now just take time for yourself! I was in a similair situation too a few weeks ago, and now my bf and I are doing well...sometimes both of you need to take a step back and its ok :) best wishes to u! I just got 2 new kittens and one of them is named Crickett :) love ur screen name :)

aw!!! thats awesome...
I love this s/n too I''ve had it since before the internet was created!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/21/2009 11:43:14 PM
Author: ckrickett
so I move out Saturday, and he is being splendid, even offering to help We decided we are better as friends and will take a few weeks after I move out to unwind and then we will all see New Moon together. I do have to miss out on our friends wedding and her delicious feast and I am sad about that but it''s better this way. All in all everything has been really positive and that dust is really helping, so keep it coming!
Great to hear--you might be the most positive sounding person post break up I''ve ever seen!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 10:05:17 AM
Author: janinegirly
Date: 10/21/2009 11:43:14 PM

Great to hear--you might be the most positive sounding person post break up I''ve ever seen!

thanks, I think this is so easy for us that it was the absolute right thing to do, so I''m actually really excited for the next chapter in my life!

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 11:33:24 AM

Date: 10/20/2009 10:23:17 AM
Author: ladypirate
*hugs* ckrickett. I'm sorry you're going through this, but I'm glad it came out now-- you deserve someone who is committed to you 100%. Good luck and please stick around PS! Small talk wouldn't be the same without you.

oh gurl I ain't going no where... I'm still getting my James Meyer ring... just means I have to save save save!

36.gif
Good for you ckrickett!!! Sorry to hear the news, but it sounds like it really is for the best. Hugs to you!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggssssssssssssssss!

and if i make it to florida sometime this year i''m definitely taking you out for drinks
5.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 11:11:42 AM
Author: Squirrly

and if i make it to florida sometime this year i''m definitely taking you out for drinks
5.gif

I am taking you up on that!!!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 11:14:52 AM

5.gif

ok let me get the gradumatating thing done and i''ll do a celebratory trip in december. you have to pick where to go though
21.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 11:17:12 AM
Date: 10/22/2009 11:14:52 AM

5.gif

ok let me get the gradumatating thing done and i''ll do a celebratory trip in december. you have to pick where to go though
21.gif

oh I know places!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I''m looking forward to hearing about your ''next chapter'' too. Sorry, did I miss where it is you are moving to? I hope all goes smoothly for you on Sat.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Man the breaking up thing must be in the Florida air! Sorry to hear about this! Much dust to you!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 6:48:21 PM
Author: PrincessDijon
Man the breaking up thing must be in the Florida air! Sorry to hear about this! Much dust to you!
I sure hope not! I''m in Florida too
2.gif

ck, I hope your move goes well!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 8:21:48 PM
Author: lilyfoot
Date: 10/22/2009 6:48:21 PM

Author: PrincessDijon

I sure hope not! I'm in Florida too
2.gif

ck, I hope your move goes well!

I don't think it's the florida air, you are safe!

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
***HUGS*** Best of luck, whichever way things go! You both sound like you''re handling this in a very mature way.

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Ckrickett, I am so sorry to hear about your break up, but I am relieved to hear that you are in a good place, or as good a place as one can be when parting with a significat other.

Hope the move went well and best of luck on getting on with the rest of your life!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett - i was just thinking about you and wanted to see how you were doing. i hope the move went smoothly for you and you're settling in. i so wish i could take you out for drinks but instead, i'm sending you a virtual cocktail (or several) to enjoy. =)

ckcocktails.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2009 2:28:15 PM
Author: vip0802
ckrickett - i was just thinking about you and wanted to see how you were doing. i hope the move went smoothly for you and you''re settling in. i so wish i could take you out for drinks but instead, i''m sending you a virtual cocktail (or several) to enjoy. =)

ack just saw this now...
you are the cutest!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results