shape
carat
color
clarity

I may be off the list, but for all the wrong reasons

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
crickett, sorry to hear this, but I think it''s great that you were direct with him and he was honest, even if it must''ve been hard to hear. Because, too often the guy will take the cowardly approach and not say things honestly, but be evasive which the girl will then somehow twist in her head to = something encouraging, and round it goes.

In this case, he was honest, and you''re taking action. That''s the best way to go. This way you know where things stand and don''t waste time. Because time is the one thing you can never replace! You''ll find a new bf!
emwink.gif

Good luck and keep us posted on how the next phases go, you''ll probably have some ups and downs and weak moments. This is a great place to come and vent (and of course make sure you have your support group ready IRL too!).

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 9:45:09 AM
Author: ckrickett
thanks all you guys so much you''re great.
I went to buy boxes and storage this morning and when I came home he asked me were I went, I don''t think it was quite sunk in with him yet that I am actually leaving our house.
8.gif
I''m sorry to hear that things aren''t going quite as you hoped. However, I think it''s an extremely positive thing that you guys finally had this discussion, espescially before actually taking the next steps to get engaged/married.

As cliche as it sounds, if it''s meant to be, it will work out. If not, just think positive, and know that there will be other guys out there, and "the one" for you is walking this earth somewhere!

Good luck with the moving. We are all here for you!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
HUGS! You''re making a lot of tough decisions that need to be made. Wishing you both the best!

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
CK - I''m so sorry you are going through this, big hugs to you! I''m proud that you are strong enough to make this tough decision but hopefully this will open up the door to the life you truly deserve. Hang in there, we''re all here for you!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Oh CK, sorry to hear this, but you''re doing what''s best for you. I hope everything goes smoothly for you both and that you find what you''re looking for.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 10:23:17 AM
Author: ladypirate
*hugs* ckrickett. I''m sorry you''re going through this, but I''m glad it came out now-- you deserve someone who is committed to you 100%. Good luck and please stick around PS! Small talk wouldn''t be the same without you.

oh gurl I ain''t going no where... I''m still getting my James Meyer ring... just means I have to save save save!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
CK

It sounds like some of the weight has been lifted from your heart.
Transitions are never easy, but hopefully having a little space will bring clarity and perspective to both of you.
life is an adventure, and you are a brave woman.

I''m hoping for your highest good, whatever that turns out to be.

more hugs,

HD

(If you feel like you need a break from PS, that''s fine, and I hope you stick around)

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 11:36:59 AM
Author: HopeDream
CK

It sounds like some of the weight has been lifted from your heart.

Transitions are never easy, but hopefully having a little space will bring clarity and perspective to both of you.

life is an adventure, and you are a brave woman.

I''m hoping for your highest good, whatever that turns out to be.

more hugs,

HD

(If you feel like you need a break from PS, that''s fine, and I hope you stick around)

thanks but no break is needed, the support here from the ladies and this general community is absolutely fantastic.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Ck, i am so sorry hon. I feel its better that you asked this instead of two years down the road when MORE would have been invested. Dont worry though, you seem strong, and i know you will be able to make it through this. Its good to see you arent moping around, and actually went and got boxes this morning. We are always here if you need to talk hon!

((((((((CK))))))))) <~~~those are hugs

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Huge hugs to you. I agree that moving out will be the best thing for either going forward with your relationship- or making the breaking up easier. I don''t have any advice, and where you are coming from I don''t know that you need any. That said, your approach doesn''t make it hurt any less... or your feelings/ pain any less real. HUGE HUGS to you.. and a little dust too... a dust for the best FOR YOU... whatever outcome that may be .

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

I''m happy you sound so upbeat. We''ll be here if you need anything.

ringless

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear that. Please keep in touch!

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
*hugs*, ck!
Thinking of you.. XOXO.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
That's unfortunate, but I wouldn't say sad. It seems to me that you are going to be happier apart. It puts alot of stress on a relationship when there are doubts. I am sure that it stung when he told you that he didn't want to marry you, but much better than going through the motions being boyfriend and girfriend doing what you thought was expected without really feeling it.

I say good for you! If you decide that you really want each other then you can start again, if not then you can move on.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear about this, Ckrickett. It sounds like you are handling the situation with a lot of grace and maturity, which is wonderful. Lots of hugs coming your way, lovely lady, and let us know if you need support.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, i''m sorry that you are dealing with this. It sounds like you are in a pretty good place, though. Just know that we are all here for you if you need some support. Please keep us updated!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Just to echo everybody else, it sounds as though you''re handling this really well. I hope that everything works out how it''s supposed to be (in whatever manner that is). You''ll be in my thoughts.

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear you''re going through this, but you have a great head on your shoulders and are handling everything with such maturity. Glad to hear you''ll be sticking around here too! I think I speak for the other ladies when I say we really like having you around! Take care of yourself!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
{{{{HUGS}}}}, CK!

Thinking of you and wishing you the very best!!!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
oh CK I am so sorry, but I''m sure things will get better for you soon.

((HUGE HUGS)) darling.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
oh crickett im very sorry
39.gif
im glad you''re an independent persons who realises straight up that this isnt the end of anything...

but it still hurts...{{{HUGS}}}

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I be wishing the best for you through this, ckrickett. ((((hugs))))

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it sounds like you guys are being really civil about this. I hope it works out for the best for you both. Sorry to hear it CK, but hopefully you''ll figure it all out soon. Keep us posted!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
oh, ck
7.gif
! i''ve been off PS for a couple of days and missed all of this...

I''m so sorry to hear that you''re going through a rough (?) transition right now.. I hope everything works out the way you want it to, once you figure out what you want.

I know you''re a strong woman so I have no doubt that you''ll make it through this (whatever the outcome) as your same awesome self!

Good luck with the packing (is it ok if I wish you that or is that in bad taste
40.gif
?)
We''re here if you need to talk!
<3 Jaylex

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 11:01:57 PM
Author: jaylex
oh, ck
7.gif
! i''ve been off PS for a couple of days and missed all of this...

I''m so sorry to hear that you''re going through a rough (?) transition right now.. I hope everything works out the way you want it to, once you figure out what you want.

I know you''re a strong woman so I have no doubt that you''ll make it through this (whatever the outcome) as your same awesome self!

Good luck with the packing (is it ok if I wish you that or is that in bad taste
40.gif
?)

We''re here if you need to talk!

<3 Jaylex

no bad taste at all.... I will take dust for packing yup yup...

and you ladies really are the best this means so much to me!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of moving dust being sent. I think you are an extremely strong woman as so many people stay in a relationship where it''s not 100% just for fear of moving on. Best of luck to you!!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Awl, ckrickett... I am so sorry to hear this. I''m sure that wasn''t an easy conversation or decision. Yeah, it will take some time to fully sink in for each of you.

Hang in there.

Treefrog

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
packing dust to you crickkett!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
damn ck! I''ve been busy busy busy the last few days (and sick to top it off!)...

I''m sorry I missed this initially, BUT you seem to be doing exactly the right thing for you. You''re a strong one!

Lots of packing-up-and-moving-on *dust* for you sweets.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
(((BIG HUG!)))

Sorry things didn''t work, but brava to you for knowing that he''s not the one. I''m glad for you that you guys are being civil.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results