shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling H-town girls!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha! So funny!
Hey, when are we going to have the H-Town Meetup Part I?

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh! This weekend! I''ll be moving all day Friday, all day Saturday....could probably use a drink by Sat. night!
31.gif

Any takers?

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Aaaaaaaah!!! Sounds like you gals had so much fun. I am so jealous. I would definitely be interested in an interstate gathering :)

appletini

Ideal_Rock
My BF is out of town this weekend, I could probably do Saturday.

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds (and looks) like you girls had so much fun! Instead of an inter-state thing, why don''t we make it an international gathering, so I can join too???

haha I wish...

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I know how ya feel ky6 I am either in bama or jersey (usally bama) and I dont think anyone lives near me!
39.gif
I am so curious and it sounds like everyone had such a great time....I want to have a SEC LIW.
3.gif

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
I *feel* like I might have something to do on Saturday, but I can''t think of it... If no, I''m in!

I wish we could ALL get together... I''m moving to Richmond, VA, so I''ll be done for an mid-Atlantic meetup sometime soon...

SEC like Southeastern conference? I''m a UF girl, originally... Go Gators!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
I know, I wish we could have an international gathering as well!!! RockChick, if you''re ever in Texas... :)

Yay, so maybe Saturday will work!!!! I''ll pencil it in! We need to get Ginger and Strawderman in on it too, if we can.....

Any ideas on a good place?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
You ladies look incredible.
You''re all so gorgeous.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, thank you sevensone!!!
9.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hey girls...Just got to a computer finally! I was in Jury Duty for the great state of Texas all last week...BLAH. Did you all end up meeting on Saturday? I was out of town- my bachelorette party was this weekend in Austin....It was the best time EVER, as soon as I get the pics together I will have a thread.... LEt me know if yall are planning on getting together or if you already did!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Eeeeeew, jury duty! I''ve never had to do it yet, because I''ve been a full-time student FOREVER and I''ve always been able to play that card, hehehe.

Renee, details on the bachelorette party!!!! Oh, and we didn''t already get together, we''re trying for THIS Sat. night...can you make it??? I''m bringing Theresa again too, she can''t wait to see you girls again! So far, Appletini is in, and VelouriaL says she feels like she has something to do but can''t remember what it is, so she''s in if she can''t figure out what the other thing was, hehe. Ginger??? Giiiiiiinger?? Can our busy 4th (or 5th, actually) year med student make it??

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
hi girls! sounds like fun...but i have plans for sat! sorry! all my bridemaids are coming into town and we are going for a a day o'' dress shopping! woohoo! seriously, some hardcore dress trying-on since i wanna take advantage of all my girls being in town with me. if its a late meetup, i may be able to swing it, but i kinda gotta give''em first priority since they are traveling to houston just for little ole me
emwink.gif
. not taht i don''t love my pricescope girls too but i''m gonna have to put ya''ll second rung this sat
8.gif

have fun though and definitely i wil do my durndest to make the next one!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, Ginger, that sounds like so much fun!!!!! I can''t wait to do that kinda stuff. :) Although I feel a bit silly doing it right now, considering my wedding is about 23 months away, hehehe. I do know that I''ll be trying on dresses with my MOH (my sister) in July, since I''ll be in FL visiting her! EEE!!

Have a super fun time with your girls!!! And don''t worry, we forgive you, hehehehe.
2.gif

Appletini, Velouria, Strawderman: Will Sat. night work for ya''ll? Where should we go???

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve never done jury duty, but I''ve always thought it might be fun! Am I crazy? You have to come, Straw!

Nice summary of my scheduling style, HouMedGal! ;-)

We totally understand, Ginger! That''s a high priority event! Try to swing it, if you can... or bring ''em along! I think my friends Sarah and Andrea may come, too.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Ginger that is totally a good excuse. It sounds so fun and I can't wait to hear about it. I'm still in.

How about Berryhill or Teala's on W. Dallas? Teala's has a good patio and really yummy mango margaritas...oh and my favorite little old man waiter that always laughs at me and occasionally upgrades my ritas or comps the table if we have to wait too long to be seated. And then again Berryhill is always the LIW meeting place and we might have another random boy #1 sighting...j/k.

VelouriaL I hope you can make it too, maybe that thing you can't remember is the LIW meeting...

I might see if my old roomie can come too...

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
I''d like to check out Tealas. I''ve never been there, and it sounds like fun. Isn''t there two locations?

BTW...

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I hope you get pictures soon, b/c I can''t wait to see them.

There is Teala''s on W. Dallas and Tila''s on Shepherd. I''ve never been to Tila''s, but Teala''s is great!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Teala''s, Tila''s, whatever, y''all just tell me where to go and when to be there! hehehe! Those mango margaritas do sound like fun...

This will be fun, looks like we''re gonna have big group what with all the friends we''re bringing!! FUN FUN FUN!

And yes, I agree with Appletini, the thing you feel like you have to do, Velouria, is meet up with us! You just had a premonition that we were going to schedule a get-together, and that''s why you feel like you have something to do already!!!! (i.e. YOU HAVE TO COME!)
31.gif

Strawdermangrl??? Will you be able to join us and tell us stories about your bachelorette party?? I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, and Velouria, I checked out your thread re: your ring and posted up over there. I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can''t wait to see it! You''re right, Michael is a perfectionist, and if he thinks it''s not perfect, he''ll keep working on it till it is! You can be guaranteed that it will be spectacular...the wait is WELL worth it! Ahhhhhhh I can''t wait to see it!!!!!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I talked to my old roomie yesterday and she gave me a tentative yes, so I think that really means yes.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
How about Brazil on Westhiemer- velouriaL I know you love that place
36.gif
We went last night- they have the greatest drinks and yummy food to munch on....pesto hummus- HEAVEN! :)

If not somewhere else is fine...can we meet around like 8:30 or so? Addressing invites all day tomorrow with the ''rents and Blake......

LEt me know ladies...
Ginger-have fun with the girls!!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
I''m pretty under the weather... I''d hate to miss this, but I''m not sure if I''m up to it... :(

appletini

Ideal_Rock
V: I hope you get well soon! Its no fun to be sick, especially on the weekend!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, V, still having wisdom tooth issues? Sucky!!! You know we''d love to see you, but if you need to rest, then by all means, do it and get well soon!!!!!!! BTW, I hope the alt. prom went well!!!!!

Brazil''s at 8:30 works for me and Theresa!! Where on Westheimer is it? Outside the loop? Near Galleria?

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Brazil is in Montrose... on westheimer and dunlavy. If you guys go there, call me and I''ll stop by. It''s only a block away from my house!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Well I think we will definitely go there if you''ll be able to make an appearance, V! :) So as of now, Theresa and I will show up at Brazil around 8:30 and hopefully see the rest of you there?

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I''ll be there around 8:30...I can''t wait to try this place. My old roomie won''t be able to make it b/c she''s busy with school/phd stuff.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
OK, so Theresa and I will be there at 8:30 and we''ll head for the bar first (I guess we could meet at the bar and then head for a table after we all get there???) See y''all there!! :)

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ummmmm..................OK. I *really* hope you guys don''t hate me for this, but I don''t think Theresa and I will be able to make it after all.
8.gif
We have been unpacking my new apartment all day (moved in yesterday) and we started talking a few minutes ago right after I made my last post, and honestly, we''re both totally exhausted and afraid that we wouldn''t be any fun at all if we went out tonight. BUT we really really really want to take a raincheck!!!

I feel really bad, since doing it tonight was my idea, but I didn''t foresee being this tired from unpacking and getting my new apt. in order. I''m REALLLLLLY sorry and I hope the two of you that were planning on going still have fun!!! And we will DEFINITELY make plans for another night and I won''t flake out then, I PROMISE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results