shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Oh.. and apparently Danny Moder spent less than $4000 on it and bought it at a mall... I''m not sure if that is true or not, but he should have researched his purchase on PS, IMO.

Billie76

Rough_Rock
Pink. Have anybody pictures of her wedding ring?

10.jpg.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Here is the scan of Pink''s wedding ring (great pics Billie!!)...

PinkWeddingRing06513.jpg

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I know Pink''s is a cushion - 4-5 cts?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I read in US Weekly that it''s 5 carats...

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t know Pink was married!! I must live in a cave
38.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
She married Carey Hart who is a moto cross guy...she actually proposed to him, holding a sign up at one of his races, and then they got married in Hawaii or something...he was also on the Surreal Life recently...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bling, any new people engaged? I thought I saw someone new in US magazine and cannot recall who it is...another senior moment for me!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Brittany Murphy: a 4 carat solitaire from Tiffany & Co. ...

BrittanyMurphy612.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
what about Adrienne Curry the one who is on the Brady reality show?

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
I have a request... Avril Lavigne''s e-ring! I saw a far away pic yesterday and it looks like a monster rock!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Lizzie- Go back through the thread. There are tons of pics of Avril''s ring.

Comment about Britney Murphy''s ring - NO WAY is that thing 4 carats unless she has *Giant* man hands!

Scintillating...

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Silly me! I ran a search for "Avril Lavigne" and didn''t come up w/ pics, but just ran one for "Avril" and found some winners! Thanks Scint!

Re: Brittney Murphy, yeah... no way 4 cts, and I don''t see her having man hands, she''s like an elf!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2006 4:34:36 PM
Author: Scintillating
Lizzie- Go back through the thread. There are tons of pics of Avril''s ring.

Comment about Britney Murphy''s ring - NO WAY is that thing 4 carats unless she has *Giant* man hands!

Scintillating...

~~I think it''s the angle of her hand... I saw a pic of it in a magazine (US Weekly) and the pic was head-on and her diamond almost covers the whole top of her finger....I''ll scan that pic in a couple of weeks.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Cindy Crawford; 1920''s Edwardian Platinum and diamond ring (I wish I could find a hand pic!!)...

CindyC19205168.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bling, have you come across any pics of Jennifer Aniston''s new ring from Vince Vaughan (SP?) Heard he spent 500K for it?? According to David Letterman....
3.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I saw a pic of it in the new Life & Style mag today, and I thought about buying it but I didn''t
38.gif
It was a HUGE canary cushion (maybe 9 carats?) set in a platinum/diamond halo. It was designed by Fabrikant, but they are saying that Jen just borrowed the ring for the premiere, but I think there''s more to the story...
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
they always pretend there isn''t anything going on, No, that is not an e ring, and then they announce they are engaged...do they think we are stupid?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I know!! They follow the same pattern (hello? Sandra & Jesse anyone??) and they think we won''t catch on to them... we know an e-ring when we see one!!
27.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nicole Kidman too, sporitng a diamond and always acting like it was not there! Bling, anything on the girl marry the middle Brady Chris Knight? Just curious, watched the show Sunday night and COULD NOT GET A CLEAR LOOK, DARN IT. (I am a bling whore, I am the first to admit!)

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I put it somewhere in this thread, but it''s so large now that I don''t want to hunt for it (I know, I''m lazy), so I''ll post it again... it looks like a round w/ pears

AdrianneC5451.jpg

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is the angle that makes Britney M.''s ring look smaller than 4 carats.. Like Bling Diva, I saw it in US weekly and it looked monsterous.

Wow, Jen was sporting a 9 carat???
32.gif

Nothing wrong with being a bling whore diamondfan! I laughed at your post!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2006 1:01:33 AM
Author: Snooper
I think it is the angle that makes Britney M.''s ring look smaller than 4 carats.. Like Bling Diva, I saw it in US weekly and it looked monsterous.

Wow, Jen was sporting a 9 carat???
32.gif

Nothing wrong with being a bling whore diamondfan! I laughed at your post!
thanks, I cannot type tonight, though...I am just truly obsessed with jewelry...I can be listening to the most fabulous speaker in the world and I will STILL take a gander at the bling and find myself having to "focus" back on the topic at hand!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Colleen McLoughlin (I have no idea who she is, but she''s got a rock!!) it looks like a radiant...

Colleen McLoughlin54541.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
look at the blurrier girl on the bottom right...hers ain''t too bad either!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is a teenager who is engaged to a guy named Wayne Rooney who is a soccer player (footballer) for Manchester United...she apparently likes to shop a lot! (a girl? who likes to shop? NOOOO WAY!)

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~OK, she''s got a hard life!!! Can you imagine being engaged to a wealthy athlete, and not having much else to do besides shop?? Talk about a high-stress life!! I don''t know how she does it...LOL
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I googled her, and saw articles mentioning that he MIGHT have hit her in a club and MIGHT frequent prostitutes...plus he is kinda homely (not that that should matter in the long run, but the hitting and hookers would be a deal breaker for me!!!) She is supposedly young, a teenager, and it does not say how they met or how long they have been engaged...he seems like a prize pill to me!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow... that''s really sad!! I agree, hitting & hookers, that would signal the end for me.
38.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results