Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

Chat about jewelry, watches, antiques pieces, and more. No man-made gemstones and no pearls.

• 7384 posts • Page 20 of 2471, 2, 3, ..., 10, ..., 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, ..., 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 200, ..., 244, 245, 246, 247

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Post by Lorelei » May 30th, 2006, 9:31 pm
SDL - quick threadjack - you are looking more and more fabulous with each new avatar picture!!!  Foxy lady!
Pricescope Prosumer

Follow Pricescope on Twitter: DiamondPrices

Post by moon river » May 31st, 2006, 9:58 am
Date: 5/31/2006 3:31:33 AM
Author: Lorelei
SDL - quick threadjack - you are looking more and more fabulous with each new avatar picture!!! Foxy lady!
I agree. I was thinking the same thing. Image

"Oh, Golly gee damn!!"
----------------------------
"I'll tell you one thing Fred darling...I'd marry you for your money in a minute. Would you marry me for my money?"

***Holly Golightly***

Post by SanDiegoLady » May 31st, 2006, 10:35 am
SDL - quick threadjack - you are looking more and more fabulous with each new avatar picture!!! Foxy lady!

ROFL.. You''re so silly.. thank you.. I''m workin on it.. Not bad for a soon to be 40 year old.. hehehe Image

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices...

JK Rowling

Post by SanDiegoLady » May 31st, 2006, 10:35 am
Date: 5/31/2006 3:58:47 PM
Author: moon river

I agree. I was thinking the same thing. Image

Oh my stars.. how sweet.. y'all make me BLUSH!! Image

Thank GOD for airbrushing.. muahhahaaa... kidding.. Image

JK Rowling

Post by SanDiegoLady » May 31st, 2006, 10:45 am
Date: 5/31/2006 3:22:54 AM
Author: diamondfan
Maybe she has daddy issues? I went to high school with him and he was different, that is for sure! This is his third wife and he also had a son out of wed lock. He name this baby Kal El (which is Superman''s name on Krypton...) and he married Patricia Arquette and Lisa Marie Presley. The son is with some other woman, he is likely a teenager now. Certainly at 18 she is likely to be more compliant, but you won''t color me surprised if THIS marriage also fails...

Sorry for the hijack!!

Hmm.... there''s a thought.. (Daddy issues).. but.. if I were a sushi waitress who hadn''t done well in school prior.. having a man interested in her who has as much money as he does probably didn''t look like a bad prospect. It does help that (I think) he is good looking and has beautiful blue eyes..

Well.. I loved Patricia and I knew Lisa Marie wasn''t going to work.. (she''s already dysfunctional) :X

My list of friends who are "movie star" celebs is but one, and, he''s not young by any means... as a matter of fact, he is disgusted with the behavior of most of the up and comers.. lol. He had a lot to say about a lot of Hollywood, it was interesting. Funny man.

JK Rowling

Post by diamondfan » May 31st, 2006, 11:18 am
Date: 5/31/2006 4:45:01 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Maybe she has daddy issues? I went to high school with him and he was different, that is for sure! This is his third wife and he also had a son out of wed lock. He name this baby Kal El (which is Superman''s name on Krypton...) and he married Patricia Arquette and Lisa Marie Presley. The son is with some other woman, he is likely a teenager now. Certainly at 18 she is likely to be more compliant, but you won''t color me surprised if THIS marriage also fails...

Sorry for the hijack!!

Hmm.... there''s a thought.. (Daddy issues).. but.. if I were a sushi waitress who hadn''t done well in school prior.. having a man interested in her who has as much money as he does probably didn''t look like a bad prospect. It does help that (I think) he is good looking and has beautiful blue eyes..

Well.. I loved Patricia and I knew Lisa Marie wasn''t going to work.. (she''s already dysfunctional) :X

My list of friends who are ''movie star'' celebs is but one, and, he''s not young by any means... as a matter of fact, he is disgusted with the behavior of most of the up and comers.. lol. He had a lot to say about a lot of Hollywood, it was interesting. Funny man.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when he is giving you the scoop...I think a lot of star behavior is pretty awful thesedays, sad to say...but YOU look amazing!!!  Keep up all the good efforts, it is paying off in SPADES. 
"There is no such thing as fun for the whole family-there are no massage parlors with ice cream and free jewelry" Jerry Seinfeld

Post by SanDiegoLady » May 31st, 2006, 1:26 pm
Date: 5/31/2006 5:18:15 PM

Date: 5/31/2006 4:45:01 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Sorry for the hijack!!

My list of friends who are ''movie star'' celebs is but one, and, he''s not young by any means... as a matter of fact, he is disgusted with the behavior of most of the up and comers.. lol. He had a lot to say about a lot of Hollywood, it was interesting. Funny man.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when he is giving you the scoop...I think a lot of star behavior is pretty awful thesedays, sad to say...but YOU look amazing!!! Keep up all the good efforts, it is paying off in SPADES.

It was fun... and.. thank you for the compliment too..

You guys, you''re SO SWEET and SO SUPPORTIVE.. gosh I just love it here.. think I just think I''ll have to stay! Image

Now.. if I can only find her other ring... Image

JK Rowling

Post by diamondfan » June 4th, 2006, 5:30 pm
Keep looking!  I must say this is one of my FAV threads!!  Too fun.  I am happy to see any and all bling...  
"There is no such thing as fun for the whole family-there are no massage parlors with ice cream and free jewelry" Jerry Seinfeld

Post by Apsara » June 4th, 2006, 5:35 pm
This is a thoroughly entertaining thread. Image I''ve enjoyed leafing through and seeing all the great pics. Thank you!
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Where there is Love, there is Life."

Post by Scintillating » June 6th, 2006, 7:42 pm
Marilyn Manson''s wife Dita''s engagement ring...

Scintillating...
Attachments
DitaVonTeese.jpg
DitaVonTeese.jpg (55.01 KiB) Viewed 667 times
Scintillating....

Post by Scintillating » June 6th, 2006, 7:43 pm
A pic of her wearing it.

Thoughts on Cut (OEC or OMC maybe) or carat weight?

Scintillating...
Attachments
Dita3.jpg
Dita3.jpg (37.42 KiB) Viewed 667 times
Scintillating....

Post by bling*diva* » June 6th, 2006, 7:52 pm
~~Great Pics!! I read in US Weekly that it is 7 carats... Image
*~~All I see are diamonds...~~*

Post by bling*diva* » June 6th, 2006, 7:53 pm
~~Oh, I think it''s an OEC (in US it just said it was an antique cut)...

Post by diamondfan » June 7th, 2006, 3:35 am
there is not a ring big enough for me to marry HIM.  I am not talking about his talent here, I just think he loos soooo creepy!

Post by woobug02 » June 7th, 2006, 10:04 am
Woo, what does Julia Roberts wear?? Is it a diamond???
******** Live Life, Love Someone and Laugh Everyday********
WOOO

Post by diamondfan » June 7th, 2006, 5:01 pm
bling, what about joely fisher''s ring?  she was just on desperate housewives as lynette''s boss and is connie steven''s daughter...marry to a guy named chris and has two little girls?

Post by kalispera » June 7th, 2006, 5:57 pm
I think that Julia Roberts e-ring is an emerald cut, if I am not mistaken... It looks something like this..

Attachments
juliarobertsering.jpg
juliarobertsering.jpg (15.01 KiB) Viewed 667 times
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Post by kalispera » June 7th, 2006, 5:58 pm
Oh.. and apparently Danny Moder spent less than $4000 on it and bought it at a mall... I''m not sure if that is true or not, but he should have researched his purchase on PS, IMO.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Billie76 » June 10th, 2006, 3:48 am
Pink
Attachments
21.jpg.jpg
21.jpg.jpg (63.54 KiB) Viewed 667 times

Post by Billie76 » June 10th, 2006, 3:52 am
Pink. Have anybody pictures of her wedding ring?
Attachments
10.jpg.jpg
10.jpg.jpg (71.58 KiB) Viewed 667 times

Post by bling*diva* » June 10th, 2006, 6:21 am
~~Here is the scan of Pink''s wedding ring (great pics Billie!!)...
Attachments
PinkWeddingRing06513.jpg
PinkWeddingRing06513.jpg (56.66 KiB) Viewed 667 times

Post by lizz » June 10th, 2006, 7:11 am
I know Pink''s is a cushion - 4-5 cts?

Post by bling*diva* » June 10th, 2006, 6:39 pm
~~I read in US Weekly that it''s 5 carats...

Post by Snooper » June 10th, 2006, 8:01 pm
I didn''t know Pink was married!! I must live in a caveImage

Post by diamondfan » June 11th, 2006, 1:17 am
She married Carey Hart who is a moto cross guy...she actually proposed to him, holding a sign up at one of his races, and then they got married in Hawaii or something...he was also on the Surreal Life recently...

Post by diamondfan » June 12th, 2006, 6:41 pm
Bling, any new people engaged?  I thought I saw someone new in US magazine and cannot recall who it is...another senior moment for me!

Post by bling*diva* » June 13th, 2006, 1:10 pm
~~Brittany Murphy: a 4 carat solitaire from Tiffany & Co. ...

Attachments
BrittanyMurphy612.jpg
BrittanyMurphy612.jpg (27.22 KiB) Viewed 667 times

Post by diamondfan » June 14th, 2006, 8:01 pm
what about Adrienne Curry the one who is on the Brady reality show?

Post by LizzieC » June 15th, 2006, 3:53 am
I have a request... Avril Lavigne''s e-ring!  I saw a far away pic yesterday and it looks like a monster rock!

Post by Scintillating » June 15th, 2006, 10:34 am
Lizzie- Go back through the thread. There are tons of pics of Avril''s ring.

Comment about Britney Murphy''s ring - NO WAY is that thing 4 carats unless she has *Giant* man hands!

Scintillating...
Scintillating....

7384 posts • Page 20 of 2471, 2, 3, ..., 10, ..., 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, ..., 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 200, ..., 244, 245, 246, 247

« Return to Jewelry Pieces