shape
carat
color
clarity

How You Kicked Your Soda Habit...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all!

Doing well about not having any soda!

I definitely agree that when I get a craving for something bubbly I just go straight for sparkling water....It really does the trick!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m still just having 1 a day! And I think I''m already a little thinner-my stomach is flatter than it has been recently. Woohoo! I''m going to stick with the 1 a day at lunch for a while and then try to cut it out completely or just for special occasions. I''ve just been drinking water mostly and having an Honest Tea or a hot tea every now and then.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I drank soda just about every day in middle school. It wasn''t "cool" to buy your lunch at our small private school so all of my friends ate a candy bar or chips and a coke from the machines
32.gif

When i got to high school, I just kind of stopped eventually. I drank water and juice mostly along with gatorade once in a while.

For the caffeine headaches, what about coffee? You can get a latte with nonfat milk and sugar-free syrup. I think there are only maybe 140 calories in something like that. Its not ideal, but its got to be better than all of the sugar and chemicals from soda.

Unsweetened tea may also help... you can get some really great flavors so the switch won''t be *too* bland.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results