shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 22nd Sept till 28th Sept

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy, As always, you look so beautiful. Our amazing Marcy the shrinking woman. You have done a fantastic job. We are so proud of you.

Linda

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Life is getting back to normal I had my PT session today for the first time in 2.5 weeks! Yesterday I walked on the TM for 30 min during lunch and had planned to walk/jog in the evening but it was sprinkling when I got home. DH and I went to our local grocery just to check it out, they dont have power yet and are on generator, but for the most part were fully functioning except for the frozen section.

SS,
I''ve posted it before but here it is again...very easy and tasty...this time DH did it all by himself (but with my instruction).

bone-in chicken thighs, remove the skin
sprinkle with S&P
rub ~1 tsp of dijon mustard onto each
sprinkle with italian seasoning using enough to coat the top
bake at 375 for 45 minutes

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
hi everyone! I''m not sure that anyone is particularly interested, but I received my free case of Fage today from the company. This yogurt tastes like Old Fage! Whoooooooooo. I now have 12 at least to hold me over for a little while! I am tempted to go to the grocery store and buy another container and do a side by side taste comparison - because maybe I did just get a bad batch.

Thumbs up to Fage though - they really were very prompt and professional in fixing the situation, and I really hope that the grocery store yogurt holds up to these standards in the future
36.gif

Hope you all are having a great day!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hello everyone! Quick check in. Everyone seems to be doing fab. I went for a 3 mile run today after dropping Andrew off to school. Tonight''s dinner is WW taco soup, so yummy! Anyway, I''m off to do some weights. I''ll check in later!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, apple!! Sounds yummy! I''ve just realized that I LIKE dijon mustard, so now I''m trying to use it more, instead of oils and mayo and junk. Have you tried it on white meat??

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 3:54:03 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Thanks, apple!! Sounds yummy! I''ve just realized that I LIKE dijon mustard, so now I''m trying to use it more, instead of oils and mayo and junk. Have you tried it on white meat??
SS, No I haven''t but I''m sure it would be just as yummy.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone.
35.gif
I just had a microwave lc pizza – they turn out better baking them in the oven but I didn’t want to wait that long. I had my raw veggies while I waited. I am going to go walk on the treadmill after I post this.
creepaway3.gif

Thank all of you for the lovely compliments about my transformation.
thankyou.gif
I really appreciate it.

Panda, good plan to drink water before meals.
1197.gif
It can help you feel full.

Michelle, those head colds are awful.
14.gif
I hope it doesn’t go in to your lungs and you start coughing. That is miserable. Get well soon.

Appletini
, your pork chops sound great. Our grocers has prepared chops, steaks and chicken already seasoned and they are wonderful. Your chicken sounds great too.
3.gif

Welcome PrincessDijon! I tend to eat 6 small meals or snacks a day and they keeps me pretty honest. I would say evening is my hardest time to be good too. Great idea to work on your lifestyle change one meal at a time.
lightbulb.gif

Hi Lorelei! Are you still working on projects?
1.gif

Somethingshiny, chili sounds great. I am sure JT will enjoying getting to play with his cousin. I hope he is up and running around again soon.
trampo.gif

Sharon, I was just thinking today a glass of bubbly would be divine.
martini.gif
I am glad you were so inspired by the bright, sunny day.

Linda
, I am so glad you are proud of me. I appreciate it.
Danielle, that is great you got a case of your fav fage.
cheerleader1.gif

Steph, the ww soup is wonderful.
thum12.gif
My mom makes it.

Have a great evening.
Marcy

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Marcy, just wanted to say you look awesome in your new photo.

Rod, really enjoyed your photos. Looks like you guys had a great time. The blueberry/green tea yogurt looked amazing.

Kimberly, no I haven''t had a chance to try out the barley. My hubby has been traveling a lot and I don''t think Andrew would try it, so I have to wait until he''s back home.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hi All,

So I didn''t make it to the gym this afternoon. I was wiped by the time school let out and all I wanted to do was come home, so I did. We''re taking off for the weekend since I have Monday off. Tonight it''s soup for dinner (corn and navy bean, yum!). We''ll have a gym to use at the hotel, which is great because I''ve only managed to make it to the gym once this week.

SS, glad you had a better night with JT. My first class was great. Children with autism who are apraxic often respond very well to sign language and it can inspire language development so we use it a lot at school. I''m really exciting to develop my skills as the little I know is simply what I''ve picked up from working with my kiddos. Last night we learned to fingerspell the alphabet and numbers 1-10, it was really great.

SDL, I think it''s great that city programs offer such opportunities at a discounted price.

Marcy, HOLY GUACAMOLE...that big picture makes you look awfully tiny!

Have a great weekend everyone, I''ll be back on Monday.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Kimi~ I learned the alphabet, numbers, and some very basic phrases while I was in school. Some of us girls used to use it to talk in classes.... (although now I can''t seem to remember F G and H) There''s a program on public tv that teaches kids signs. JT watches it sometimes and signs along with them. Each program they do a theme. Recently there was a "seasons" theme. So they signed each season and then something to go along with the seasons like "snow", "rain", etc. They even sign and sing a song. I think it''s a great idea to get sign language out there a little bit more.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 9:37:04 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Kimi~ I learned the alphabet, numbers, and some very basic phrases while I was in school. Some of us girls used to use it to talk in classes.... (although now I can''t seem to remember F G and H) There''s a program on public tv that teaches kids signs. JT watches it sometimes and signs along with them. Each program they do a theme. Recently there was a ''seasons'' theme. So they signed each season and then something to go along with the seasons like ''snow'', ''rain'', etc. They even sign and sing a song. I think it''s a great idea to get sign language out there a little bit more.
My nephew signs a tiny bit, as does a good friends'' 1 year old. I think the more we know the better off we are in life, so I''m a big fan of anything that broadens ones'' horizons and experiences. ASL might not be the most practical language to learn, but it''s certainly useful in some situations and good for simply expanding ones'' mind.

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone. Worked out with my trainer today. I am beat.. She had me do lunges on that beso ball or whatever and I almost fell off like a million times. Last time I worked out I totally felt like I kicked a$$. Not today. I felt soo clumsy and the only thing I was good at was bouncing the 10 lbs ball off the wall. I was trying not to crack up because all I kept thinking was "Oh my god, its a volleyball on steroids!". Have soo much to do and don''t really feel like doing it. I have to read one more chapter in my book, do my study questions, finish my research paper and somehow study for my final. All that has to be done by Saturday morning. Looks like tonight is going to be a late night.
41.gif

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
It''s been a good day. I got an email from Leon this morning and he estimated that my ering will be ready on Oct. 1st!
woohoo.gif
If he delivers on that day, it will have only been a three and a half week wait. I''m so excited to see what it''ll look like!
An evening with no work!
cleader.gif
I met my trainer and then came home and made really tasty salad for dinner and then had some grapes for dessert. I''ve been logging everything I eat and it''s been a pretty good week. Tonight, I bought a roasted veggies whole wheat lasagna from Trader Joe''s that we''re gonna try for dinner tomorrow night.

SDL, glad to hear you''re feeling better! Yay for no weight gain at your WI
1.gif

Apple, Yay for life getting back to normal. Your chicken recipe sounds tasty!
chowtimeguy.gif

SS, I''m glad you guys are doing well. Chili sounds like great comfort food! BTW, dijon mustard is delish on white meat. I''ve put it on pork tenderloin and roasted it. That coleslaw recipe I posted uses dijon mustard as well.

Sharon, Yay for sunny days and no knee pain!

Danielle, glad you got your Fage fix!
36.gif

Hi Steph! Mmm.. taco soup! Yay for your 3 mile run!

Kim, have a great weekend! Where are you guys off to?

Hi Marcy! Your transformation is amazing and really inspires me
rockon2.gif
I gotta try that LC pizza that y''all are raving about!

Museikchik, I can relate to trainer kicking your butt. Mine pushes me harder than I''d ever push myself and I routinely feel sore after I work out with her. Hope it won''t be too late of a study night!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone!

Just checking in for the day!

I am proud to say that I have officially gone 1 whole day without soda (yippee!) now I am going for two... :D

I also woke up and went on an hour long run/jog today! I am a bit sore because I haven''t ran in a good 5 or 6 months....but that''s to be expected...you can''t get out of shape overnight and you certainly can''t get in shape overnight either....lol.... I may do a nice walk this evening when it cools down since FI will be working!

Panda- Wow that lasagna sounds good! Maybe I''ll have to try it one of these days....

Hope everyone has a great and wonderful FRIDAY and of course, a wonderful weekend!
26.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Marcy and all!

I am still busy, the building project is almost done, I have just finished polishing our van with my new polisher gadget, it looks great from horrible weathered paint, it really brought the colour and shine back - I am a car detailing fool! I think I have burned a few cals as well....

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone! Normal week for me, except this morning I stayed the heck in bed til 5:30 and skipped the gym because I was up til 11:00 watching Gray''s Anatomy. Egads. I didn''t know it was going to be two hours long! They could''ve accomplished the same in one.
41.gif

Hennyway, sorry for being so light on the posts, I don''t want to fade into relative obscurity or what have you.

Great piccys, Rod and marcy. Everyone is so lovely and fit, even moreso because we all know how hard you folks work to stay so good lookin''. Also, I agree Charlie does not look his age at all! I didn''t know how old he was til Linda said it, and even then I hardly believed!

Lor, glad your previously non-shiny vehicle is now glimmering in the sun (assuming the sun is out...which...I guess it''s close to 7:00PM over there by now so maybe not, but you get my point...
9.gif
)...

emhot.gif

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t been on the thread for a while, as admittedly I''ve been a little down lately and not completely into my routine. About a month ago, a good friend of mine''s mother (who I was also friends with for about 20 years) passed away unexpectedly. Not long after that, my kitty got sick and needed emergency surgery (she''s doing much better now, thankfully). I''ve been working out when I can for the last month or so, but it definitely hasn''t been the same as it was in the past. I''d love to get back to being more regular on the thread again - everyone looks so great and seems to be doing so well, which really makes me so happy to see. Keep up the good work everyone, and I hope to see you on here a lot more - I could sure use the support.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/26/2008 12:59:09 PM
Author: Julianna
Hey everyone! Normal week for me, except this morning I stayed the heck in bed til 5:30 and skipped the gym because I was up til 11:00 watching Gray's Anatomy. Egads. I didn't know it was going to be two hours long! They could've accomplished the same in one.
41.gif

Hennyway, sorry for being so light on the posts, I don't want to fade into relative obscurity or what have you.

Great piccys, Rod and marcy. Everyone is so lovely and fit, even moreso because we all know how hard you folks work to stay so good lookin'. Also, I agree Charlie does not look his age at all! I didn't know how old he was til Linda said it, and even then I hardly believed!

Lor, glad your previously non-shiny vehicle is now glimmering in the sun (assuming the sun is out...which...I guess it's close to 7:00PM over there by now so maybe not, but you get my point...
9.gif
)...

emhot.gif
THERE you are Miss Julianna! I was wondering where you had hopped off to! The previously non shiny vehicle looks incredible, my polisher actually managed to bring back the original shiny red to weathered, oxidized, matt faded pink paint!
emdgust.gif
T'was a little sun for me to work in, now my arms are killing me - should help tone 'em up though!

Hey PW - missed you!
35.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Panda~ Just wanted to let you know that I made your chops again and DH got excited! I''m going to do a little dijon on mine when I reheat it.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey kids -- I''m back!!!

It was a relatively good week in terms of working out and *trying* to eat well, despite being on vacation. The best meal we had by far was Sushi and fro-yo on Monday night with Rod and Charlie! It is always so much fun to see them and catch up. The are just adorable in person!

I worked out four of the six days (one day I just couldn''t do it because of the travel schedule, and I didn''t work out on the day we went to Sea World either). I did two days of treadmill, one day of bike, and one day of just weights. Yesteday I hopped on a different treadmill than the one I used before and just hit quickstart. I was hoofing it to the music and when I finally looked at the time it said 48 minutes to go. Geez, I thought, this is just taking FOREVER, but I kept going. Well at the end it gave me a workout summary and I had gone for NINETY MINUTES.
6.gif
Apparently that one does a 90 rather than a 60 min default on quick start. No wonder it seemed to take forever!

The conversational line of the vacation went like this:

ME: How much meat can there be on a groundhog?
DAD: A helluva lot more than there is on a squirrel.

I won''t even go into what led up to that discussion...
23.gif

Lots more to report on but the HH will be back from the gym soon and we''re going somewhere for dinner. Almost 7 o''clock on a Friday night and no reservation... hmmm... does this sound familiar?
20.gif

Shiny, I''m glad to hear JT is doing well!

And a big hello to everyone else -- I missed you!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone!

35.gif
I am so glad the weekend is here.I left a potato in the oven and set it for delay start so I had a nice, warm baked potato waiting for me when I got home.I cooked 2 burgers on the grill and put up one for tomorrow’s supper.

Thank you again for the kind words and lovely compliments about the new “me”.It means a lot to me.

Steph, are you making any cupcakes this weekend?I would have to test a few of them hot of the oven.

Kimi, I am glad you are taking off for the weekend.Have fun!

Somethingshiny, that is great they teach some signing on TV.

Muse, I would be very entertaining on one of those balls too.I am glad you enjoyed it anyway.

Panda, I am sure you are excited to be getting closer to having your pretty ring on your finger.

PrincessDijon, woo hoo for starting the day out with a run, jog.Congratulations for making it through the day without soda.

Lorelei, I am glad your van looks colorful and shiny.You get a pretty car and burn off calories, what a deal!

Julianna, I stay up too late often.I hope you get rested tonight.

Patiently Waiting, I am sorry to hear about your friend’s mother.That is so sad.I am glad your cat is better.

DeeJay, welcome back and good for you working out so frequently on your trip.

Have a great weekend!

Marcy

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey and a Happy Friday to One and All.......

I never got the opportunity to check in last night as it was my work dinner at The Palm. We had a 'foodgastic' dinner for sure. They ordered so many appetizers and I had to at least sample them all, didn't I?? My dinner was a 2 lb lobster from Nova Scotia. The Palm only serves lobsters from there and they are SOO good. The ordered all these fattening side dishes, but I only ate a few asparagus and skipped all the zillion calorie potato dishes. Then the dessert tray appeard and they don't have nice little dainty pieces of anything. No, they have pieces of cakes, like chocolate and carrot cake that would serve a whole table, only they ordered like one of everything (even 2 of the key lime pie) and Rod couldn't sit and watch everyone eat chocolate cake, carrot cake and key lime pie, so I had to at least sample them, right??!! Oh, and I had 2 beers on top of everything else. I haven't eaten that way in a looooong time and don't plan to for some time to come either.

Today was a normal Friday. Long day at the office. I just had a salad for lunch to help overcome my indulgent binge last night. Charlie was off today, so I came home, changed and we went to favorite sushi place #1 for dinner. We just had a cup of coffee afterwards. I couldn't even fathom having anything for dessert. Charlie is working both tomorrow and Sunday till late both days, so I will continue to detox for the next couple days. I'll go to the gym tomorrow too and work out super-duper-uber hard to burn some of those extra calories away.

The weather down here is unbelievably fantastic for the end of September. I don't ever recall it getting cool before the 3rd week of October, so it's been a real treat. It's even dipping below 70 at night. Unheard of really, but we're grateful and enjoying every minute of the cooler air!!

Marcy, I'm sorry you had a "Rod" day at work the other day. I hope today was better. I almost gasped at the picture of you sitting in the chair. I'm sure you look at it and can hardly beieve that was you at one time. I dubbed you the "amazing shrinking woman" some time ago and you truly are and you should be so proud!! It's funny how we change over time. When we see ourselves in the mirror every day, we don't really see the differences. I ran into an old friend at the gym the other night and he was just stunned at how slim and muscular (I still have a hard time with the muscular part) I've become. It always feels so good to see someone you haven't seen and hear them comment about the changes!!

Hey Panda, glad your still doing well on the workout front!

Thanks Michelle! Can you imagine how much fun we'd all have if we were able to all get together at the same time! I hope your 2 miles went well for you!

Welcome PrincessDijon! Your idea of one meal at a time is a great way to look at things. Congrats on not having a soft drink for a whole day. I haven't had one now in 3 full years. I'm sure I wouldn't even like one if I had one. I don't like overly sweet drinks anymore.

Shiny, it sounds like JT is doing so well. If he can handle chips without it huring, he's obviously healing nicely!

I'm glad you're still having fabulous weather Sharon! Yay for running knee's high!!

I'm glad life is getting back to normal for you Apple!

Hey Danielle, it's nice to hear the fage people took care of you!

Hey Steph, isn't the weather just fantastic right now! Since you moved from SE Florida, I think you'll enjoy the cooler fall/winter weather where you are in Orlando. I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. You'll have to come over sometime to Tampa and we'll get some FroYo!

I'm sure I've missed you, but I hope have a fabu weekend Kimberly!

I had to laugh about the volleyball on steroids museikchik. Our trainer used to have us take one of the heaviest balls on steroids and throw it down as hard as we could to make it bounce above our heads. Funny how something so simple sounding, could be such a challenge!

Hey car detail lady!! I'm glad you're having such a good time with your polishing gadget Lorelei. If you ever grow tired of using it on your cars and you want to get away, just hop a flight across the pond to Tampa and we'll be more than happy to let you polish till your heart's content on our cars!!

Hey Julianna, Charlie so thanks you for saying he doesn't look 60. I don't think he looks (or acts for that matter) anything like most people who are 60. It just goes to prove that age is just a number!

I'm sorry you've been down PW and that your kitty needed an operation. I'm such a cat person myself, so I'm glad kitty's doing so much better! It will be nice to see you around more often!!

DeeJay, thanks for saying we're adorable. You and Bill are such a good looking couple and we truly enjoyed our evening with you!!!!! I had to laugh about your marathon treadmill run!!

OK....I've droned on enough for one night. I hope everyone's looking forward to a nice weekend. I'm just so happy to know I can sleep in tomorrow morning......YAYAYAYAY

Skippy, we miss you sweetie!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rod, good for you indulging in so many wonderful treats at dinner last night.I am sure you’ll exercise those extra calories off in no time.I did gasp when I found that old picture of me.I still suffer from disbelief both at what I used to look like as well as what I look like now.That is awesome you surprised another person that ran in to the Rebuilt Rod.You should be so proud of how hard you work and the terrific results you’ve had.I hope you do get to sleep in tomorrow morning.I am going to bed early tonight and hope to sleep in tomorrow morning.

Skippy, we miss you!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Yesterday I got a compliment from a coworker. She recently started working out in the gym downstairs because she''s getting married (to another coworker actually), so she''s seen me working out. She told me that I looked really good, and was wondering what I event I was working out so hard for. So I tried to send a little HLTness her way, and told her that I was just working out to look good, and that I also still had bathing suit season until last weekend. I mentioned to her that I wish I had been working out when I was engaged so I could have looked really good for my wedding, and that I actually look better now. I also told her that I''d rather look good on a go forward basis, then just for one day to have all that hard work go to waste. So I was telling her about my routine, and stuff, and was hoping she''d get the hint to maintain her workouts after the big day. Her FI is a big time runner so maybe she''ll keep up some activity.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Good Morning everyone! Happy Saturday!

I actually went on a 70 min. walk today (my legs were too sore to run...can we say out of shape?)
Anyway, I actually got FI to come along on the walk...granted he''s as skinny as a string bean but fitness is good for all shapes and sizes... :D

I have a bit of my Nutrisystem food left from a few months back so I am trying to incorporate that in to my daily meals so that they don''t go to waste and so that i can keep my carbs and calories in check!

Yesterday I stayed under all of my goal ranges for calories, fat, and even carbs! I will admit I was a bit grumpy yesterday but in retrospect I went from consuming probably 4000+ calories a day(If you factor in at least one trip to fast food, plus regular food, plus 4-6 sodas a day) to 1200 and no soda. So, like all things the body is probably in shock from such a "lightswitch" change.

I know that it will get easier over time. I have done it in the past and I certainly can do it again!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes to this thread! I have a feeling that I will be hanging out for quite a while, as it keeps me accountable!!!

Have a good day!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday all!

I forgot to say that when we got home yesterday I did an hour on the treadmill (but JUST an hour, not 90 minutes!!!) and then two sets of arm machines. Today I did my usual 65 mins on the elliptical and I kept my heart rate in the high 160s/170s the whole time. I will probably do the same thing tomorrow since it''s easiest to get on the ellipticals on the weekends, but then I''ll do something easier on Monday.

With great trepedation I got on the scale this morning and it said I was only up half a pound after vacation, so I was pretty happy about that!!!

Off to do some client stuff and then a showing. Have a good day everyone!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello one and all:
35.gif

Splendid morning for a run--glad I went early as it has turned windy and cool! Not much going on here, hope everyone is well and enjoying their weekend.

cheers--Sharon

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I just got back from my 30 min walk/jog routine. We got our cable and internet back today and the debris trucks came too, so now things really are back to normal. Still trying to use up that sack of potatoes, and our DHs BFF and his wife spent the night with us, since their power wasn''t back on, so I made hashbrowns this morning.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
[Caution: threadjack! Please forgive the intrusion!)

ROD! This is for you!
1.gif

http://www.ragdollcatguide.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=847&page=1

There are 2 Ragdoll cats that need a home in Tampa and I thought maybe you and Charlie might be interested in giving your baby a couple siblings!?! Or perhaps someone you know would like to have them?
36.gif
They are THE BEST CATS!!!

(BTW -- I am not affiliated in any way with the poster of the thread I linked above... and she doesn''t even know I posted her link here. It just breaks my heart to know that those two kitties need a forever home and I know we are a cat crazeeee bunch here!)

(Or anyone else out there, of course, is welcome to consider it!)

[Threadjack over... thank you!]

Lynn

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!
35.gif
I hope you had a great day.I ate weird but ran errands and shopped most of the day so hopefully that burned off some calories.For BF I had a muffin, some scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of Canadian bacon and a few hash browns.For lunch I had a taco and part of an enchilada, for supper I ate the rest of my enchilada.I was hungry tonight so I tried some almonds which fill me up so I had a piece of the SL 45 cal bread with some peanut butter.I am still hungry – probably because I ate strange food and didn’t eat small things every couple of hours.Of course this morning I was 1/10 of a pound away from my next pound so this will set me back a few days.

I wandered the mall with a friend for a few hours.I got 2 sweaters and 2 corduroy shirts.I picked up some eye shadow too.I like the new makeup I bought last weekend so got a few more colors or eye shadow.

I have to say I was stunned by something that happened today at a jewelry store in the mall.I bought a loose merelani mint garnet online and had a ring made a couple of months ago by another jeweler.I liked it so much I started ordering stones for a pendant and earrings.It took me awhile to get some stones I liked for them but once I did I went looking for jewelry on sale that might work to mount them in.I found a pendant on sale that would hold the oval stone and had the jeweler change them out.They are also making me studs from some trillions.Anyway I picked up the pendant on the 13th and have worn it twice – the second time was today.I stopped by their store to see if my studs were back and he said no.Later when I was getting gas in my car my chain slipped and fell off my neck. I felt around my shirt and car and couldn’t find the pendant anywhere.I went back to the bank and the store where I tried on clothes and couldn’t find the pendant.I went to the jewelry store and told them what happened.I figured the most they would do for me is fix the chain and tell me I was SOL on the pendant and garnet. So he starts messing around in the computer and he is ordering a new pendant and some tsavorite garnets for me to look at to replace my pendant.I couldn’t believe it.
6.gif
I have bought some things from them over the years but usually very expensive.I wasn’t out a great deal of money but enough that I was upset about it.I guess it was my lucky day.

Appletini
, what a lovely compliment your coworker paid you.
1.gif
I hope you instilled in her the desire to continue to lead a healthier life.
PrincessDijon, congratulations for staying in your calorie range yesterday.
cheerleader1.gif
It will be easier each day.That is great you went for a long walk with your FI this morning.
creepaway3.gif

DeeJay, yay for another great workout this morning.That is awesome you are only up ½ pound from your vacation.I’d say that’s a break even in my book.
hi501.gif

Sharon, I am glad you got in a nice run before it turned windy and cool.
36.gif

Well, take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Marcy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results