shape
carat
color
clarity

What does your avatar and screen name signify?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie is a name I love! My real name is Shelley but its not half as pretty as Maisie! My avatar is my wonderful husband with our precious son James
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cehra, how do you get those still shots from a looping movie like that? I''d love to know. That part of the mango song IS the cutest.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Screen name: boyfriend''s initials. DMB''s girl (that''s me!)
Avatar pic: our little bunny Bugsy
1.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 5:03:21 PM
Author: DMBsGirl
1.gif

Oh, I thought DBM was for Dave Matthews Band and you were a groupie.
9.gif

Very cute bunny!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
I fell asleep on a sofa in my friends'' place one night years ago and apparently in my sleep I curled up and rubbed my eyes and it reminded them of a hamster?!? I am assured it was a cute hamster but in any event, a hamster?!?
20.gif
Anyway when I woke up they had played around with my real name and ''hamster'' and come up with ''Delster''. Some old friends from back then still call me Delster.

My avatar is a picture of some tulips my BF planted for me just because I like them. He bought me a rose bush for Valentine''s three years ago and since then he''s turned that whole corner of the garden into a garden all for me! It''s just outside the French doors in the dining room so I can look out at it all the time... he even made me a bench and hung lanterns - how sweet is my man?!!
9.gif

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Rockzilla: That''s what my boyfriend calls me =) Don''t really need to explain that one...

I took the photo of this white house in Massachusetts...where I''m originally from. Dream of having a house like this someday...

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 2:22:55 PM
Author: thing2of2
thing2of2 is from the Dr. Suess book ''The Cat in the Hat.'' I have a twin sister and my mom called us Thing 1 and Thing 2 because in the book they''re these little twin people who are crazy and messy. My sister made up thing1of2 and thing2of2 as our screen names on AOL years and years ago. (I''m the younger twin so that''s why I''m 2of2.)

The picture is of my kitty in a really small shoebox. She loves boxes of all kinds and she''s tiny, but this was a very small shoebox for her to fit into and her fluff is hanging over the edges...I''ll have to post the full size pic so everyone can see how cute she is.
Yours is my favorite screen name.
5.gif

Let''s see. My avatar is the James Allen butterfly and my screen name is Julianna because...my name....is Julianna.... *sigh* nevermind.
9.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
My name is my initials (I know...yawn!) My avatar is the moment that DH and I were receeding down the aisle and everyone was picking up on the fact that the band was playing "I Feel Good" (per our request) -- I looked over at my friends, who were laughing hysterically and dancing...I also love how totally at peace DH looks. I will be switching it up soon though, because after NINE months, we''re finally getting the CD with all the photos on them (we already got the albums, tho!)

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 5:12:01 PM
Author: zoebartlett

1.gif

9.gif

Very cute bunny!
haha, common mistake!
2.gif

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
My avatar is an edited version of a pic of my precious kitty (supposed to look like a newsprint picture, I think), otherwise known as Queen of the World (well, that''s what she calls herself, anyway).
My screen name is an acronym that I made up from a song. When I finally broke up with my college bf (a disastrous relationship all around), it was around the time that song "Closing Time" was still popular. I thought that the line "every new beginning comes from some other beginning''s end" was pretty inspiring in my situation at the time. When I changed all my user IDs to keep the ex from contacting me, I used the first letter of each word of the phrase -- enbcfsobe. It is pretty well unpronounceable, but fitting.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/25/2007 2:02:53 PM
Author: AmberWaves
My avatar is Woofie, our mini dachshund. He was 7 weeks old in that picture, it was the one the breeder sent us. My screenname is because my name is Amber, and I loved that part of the song ''Oh Beautiful'', ''Amber waves of grain.'' I had no idea it was a **** star in Boogie Nights, I swear.
LOL,

I did not know it until just now reading your post. I guess at 60 I just don''t get around like you youngens...

Wink

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 4:23:28 PM
Author: rainbowtrout
Did you catch that one? Beautiful!

I meant one for my avatar, but those are nice! Maybe the Audobon one can be sized down....

here ya go...

rtrout2.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 6:40:33 PM
Author: strmrdr

Date: 6/25/2007 4:23:28 PM
Author: rainbowtrout
Did you catch that one? Beautiful!

I meant one for my avatar, but those are nice! Maybe the Audobon one can be sized down....

here ya go...

rtrout1.jpg

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
My username is very simplistic and I should have thought about it more before I chose it.
7.gif
Anyway, isa=Isabel (my name)
ku=Kurt ( DH''s name)

Avatar is a pic of the Steinmetz pink which is on display in the Smithsonian ( I think). I''d love to see it in person
30.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Awww, thanks storm!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the explanation!! I've always wondered how to pronounce that.
1.gif

ETA: in response to enbcf...'s post. See, I STILL can't get it right!

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
ZB -- I have to retype it quite frequently when I log in b/c I've misspelled. But I never have problems with the username being taken!!

ETA: eh-nub-cuff-soh-be?? that's the closest i can come up with to a pronounceable version!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 7:23:46 PM
Author: enbcfsobe
ZB -- I have to retype it quite frequently when I log in b/c I''ve misspelled. But I never have problems with the username being taken!!
Totally!!! I have yet to run into another cehrabehra... and that''s probably the biggest reason why I still use it after all these years LOL

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sara, I used to pronounce yours as "sea - bra- hob - ruh."
9.gif

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I am the second person to think storm door (sorry), and it took me a long time to pronounce cehrabehra. My avatar is self-explanatory, and yes, it was a happy anniversary--we went to Houston and picked out the setting at WF. I tried to get the green color person, but got red instead. Oh well.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 7:48:14 PM
Sara, I used to pronounce yours as ''sea - bra- hob - ruh.''
9.gif
I had no clue. I pronounced it as "kee ra bee ra". lmao
9.gif

And I STILL call her "kee ra" half the time in my head. lol

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always knew Cehra''s pronunciation...that''s the nice thing about teaching phonics/phonetics! Except it doesn''t work when people spell things totally unphonetically!

Anyway, my screen name is very obvious, and my avatar is the object that I was seeking in 2006!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My name is pretty obvious/boring. I have a Tacori engagement ring. My AV is our baby at its 20 week scan.
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 5:12:01 PM

1.gif

9.gif

Very cute bunny!

I thought the same! Haha!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pyramid signifys my extreme love of diamonds. I picked it to mimic an octahedron shaped rough diamond
28.gif
which is two pyramid shapes base to base. I chose the dragon because the region I come from is one of viking ancestry.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
My scooter!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 2:31:32 PM
Author: AmberWaves
Thing2, my FI is terrified of Thing 1 and Thing 2. I don''t know why, but they scare the hell out of him!!

Hahaha! What an interesting/kind of hilarious phobia! Me and my twin sister would probably scare him a little, too! Lots of people think we both look intimidating/mean for some reason!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 2:31:47 PM
Author: Skippy123
Skippy is short for Skipper of a boat or a Skipper butterfly.j/k. I just liked Skippy; plus it sounds happy
25.gif
. I hate having 123 at the end of Skippy, but another user had Skippy so that is how I got the 123.

My avatar is me! Hubby took a sideways pic of me and I liked it. We were in Santa Fe for the day about 3 weeks ago so we taking pics for fun
9.gif

Thing2of2, glad you told us what your name means. When I wanted to respond to you I couldn''t remember if you were 2of2things and then I had to go back and look before I posted. Wow, that is so awesome you are a twin! Identical???

Zoe, I was just like you with Cehra. I kept thinking ''How the heck do you say her name???'' Then I heard John from Whiteflash say it during a presentation.

We''re not identical, but lots of people think we are! I''ll have to find a pic of both of us to put on here. I think we definitely look like sisters, but we''re similar in height/weight and we both have brown hair and brown eyes. I have 2 brothers and we look a lot like them, too. And then my oldest sister doesn''t look much like the rest of us at all-we like to tell her that she''s the mailman''s daughter!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 5:31:49 PM
Author: Julianna
Date: 6/25/2007 2:22:55 PM

Author: thing2of2

thing2of2 is from the Dr. Suess book ''The Cat in the Hat.'' I have a twin sister and my mom called us Thing 1 and Thing 2 because in the book they''re these little twin people who are crazy and messy. My sister made up thing1of2 and thing2of2 as our screen names on AOL years and years ago. (I''m the younger twin so that''s why I''m 2of2.)

The picture is of my kitty in a really small shoebox. She loves boxes of all kinds and she''s tiny, but this was a very small shoebox for her to fit into and her fluff is hanging over the edges...I''ll have to post the full size pic so everyone can see how cute she is.

Yours is my favorite screen name.
5.gif

Let''s see. My avatar is the James Allen butterfly and my screen name is Julianna because...my name....is Julianna.... *sigh* nevermind.
9.gif

Aw, thanks! I like your explanation the best-hahaha!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
My SN is actually what I came up with on the spur of the moment because the song "Fancy" happened to be on my MP3 shuffle when I was trying to think of something. I also like things that are fancy and dainty, so I figured, "why not. It didn''t occur to me until later that I would NOT want to be associated with the occupation of the "Fancy" in the song. Ooops. As for my avatar thought a high heeled shoe would go along nicely with the name.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results