carat
color
clarity

What are your favorite / go-to snacks?

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love Terra Chips.
Sweet potato, or mixed root chips. I could eat the whole bag myself.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I tend to eat the same things for months, then get sick of it and move on to something else.

My current favorites are:

current healthy:

dried apricots
greek yogurt (faye o% with that little sidecar fruit flavoring)
kind bar- coconut apricot

current bad:

My teenage daughter is obsessed with cheesits and they are always in the house. I break into those. Its not even me not buying them to keep them out of the house. She buys them herself and tells me "help yourself". Aggg, I have a love hate relationship with cheeseits!

My younger kids Halloween candy. There is so much! Halloween was miserable this year and I think my neighbors each gave my kids 1/2 pound of candy. They have more than they ever have and trick or treated less. And they are always offering it to me! How dumb of me to teach my kids to share :mrgreen:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cheezits are pretty much the devil. They worm their way into your brain and call you when you are in another room.

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
missy said:
tuffyluvr|1446605284|3945453 said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that trader joes has begun stocking cookie butter cheesecake bites (a seasonal item discussed earlier in this thread. You're welcome/sorryyyyy!!!

OMG Tuffy, I am going to KILL you. LOL I mean you are killing ME. :lol: I am dying (haha get it) to try these now. :lol: Why is everything that tastes so darn good so darn bad for us? :(

Thanks. I think. ;))

If it makes you feel any better, DH ate 2 squares and I tore through the rest of the box. Oopsies!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tuffyluvr|1447380367|3949040 said:
missy said:
tuffyluvr|1446605284|3945453 said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that trader joes has begun stocking cookie butter cheesecake bites (a seasonal item discussed earlier in this thread. You're welcome/sorryyyyy!!!

OMG Tuffy, I am going to KILL you. LOL I mean you are killing ME. :lol: I am dying (haha get it) to try these now. :lol: Why is everything that tastes so darn good so darn bad for us? :(

Thanks. I think. ;))

If it makes you feel any better, DH ate 2 squares and I tore through the rest of the box. Oopsies!

LOL I feel your pain, I really do. When I really love something I cannot always control myself very well especially if I am just feeling the need for it and I know you kwim. It's the reason why I cannot keep peanut butter in the house. I cannot just have a tablespoon or two of pb so it is not welcome here.

Going to look for these cheesecake bites this weekend. Thanks for the reminder (I think haha) because I had already forgotten about it. :wink2:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1447214010|3948080 said:
Cheezits are pretty much the devil. They worm their way into your brain and call you when you are in another room.

:lol:

Have you tried the white cheddar ones? :halo:

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
CJ2008|1447420097|3949197 said:
luv2sparkle|1447214010|3948080 said:

:lol:

Have you tried the white cheddar ones? :halo:

Yes! Thankfully my daughter doesn't bring those home because they are even tastier than the bright orange ones!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree 100% - the white cheddar are better than the orange ones!

We have that type of snacks in the house because of DH - when I'm disciplined he can have all sorts of things and I won't touch them.

But when I'm going through one of those weeks...I will sit in front of the TV with the full box. :???:

So funny how months of working out and eating clean can get derailed by just one week if you're not careful.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Usually popcorn I almost always have some around the house. love peanut butter but so fattening, so I don't mess with it much.

we don't keep candy in the house. thats such a no no :naughty:

If I just need something when I'm stressing, I will eat carrots by the bagfull.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results