luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
Michael and Carly

_21240.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UrsTx|1407641079|3729520 said:
Madison says it's late in the day but happy World Cat day!

Eta: the pic rotated and I can't rotate it back. Oh well.

hahahaha. This picture, and the other selfie picture are priceless! :appl:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank god no one told my cats: they're already spoiled enough!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to this thread and looking at all the pictures...

Each cat is so so cute.

(mz but they DESERVE to be spoiled!) ::)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
MZ would love to see pictures of your kids.

CJ..- pics? Sorry, to admit this, but do you have any furry kids right now, hon?

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1407738254|3730069 said:
MZ would love to see pictures of your kids.

CJ..- pics? Sorry, to admit this, but do you have any furry kids right now, hon?

Yes I do Gypsy...and they are so cute ::) maybe I'll post one...not sure...I prefer to not post anything recognizable even though I know that sounds silly and I so enjoy seeing everyone's babies!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In honor of World Cat Day (and I hope every day is a day as a nation we all strive to be kinder and more loving to all animals in general) here are a few pics and a video of Kato. He needs a loving home and while my dh and I are still considering it there are a number of obstacles in our way right now. The main one being my incapacitation for the next 4 or so months. However we are still thinking hard about this. I am posting dear Kato's pics and video though just in case there was a PSer who might fall in love with him and give him a safe and loving home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0_J0EuBg5U&feature=youtu.be

katobarney.jpg

katobarney.jpeg

katobarneyaugust2014.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
missy|1407762905|3730166 said:
In honor of World Cat Day (and I hope every day is a day as a nation we all strive to be kinder and more loving to all animals in general) here are a few pics and a video of Kato. He needs a loving home and while my dh and I are still considering it there are a number of obstacles in our way right now. The main one being my incapacitation for the next 4 or so months. However we are still thinking hard about this. I am posting dear Kato's pics and video though just in case there was a PSer who might fall in love with him and give him a safe and loving home.

I would if I could. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1407787058|3730369 said:
missy|1407762905|3730166 said:

I would if I could. :love:

Awww, thank you Andelain. I am so torn. My dh would adopt Kato right now if I say the word. But I feel since he is doing absolutely everything and will be for a long time I need him to be enthusiastically on board -I think those were rainwood's words and they are on the money.

My dh is such a good partner and I just want to be the same or as good as I can be to him because he is clearly the better half to be sure. So while I need to put him first here it is breaking my heart thinking of that sweet little kitty with the healing broken leg sitting in the crate at the animal clinic all these weeks with no loving home in sight as of now. Thank you for looking!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results