shape
carat
color
clarity

The strangest thing you've seen someone do while driving?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Re: The strangest thing you've seen someone do while driving

Athena reminded me of DH. He ordered a Caesar salad at McD drive through, it came in a cup. They forgot to give him a fork so he used 2 straws like chopsticks. Very bendy, wilty chopsticks :shock: Me and the kids watched him eat it while driving a stick. He didnt even spill any. The kids still talk about it. :bigsmile:

He is one of those people who can do absolutely anything very well. It makes my life easier to be married to a smart guy. :bigsmile:

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock

On I-45 south from Houston toward Galveston, very heavy traffic, all moving about about 80 MPH. Passenger in a regular cab long bed pickup truck ahead of me kept hopping up and looking through the open slider back window at something in the bed of the truck. He then stuck his arm through the slider window but failed to reach whatever was in the truck bed. Then I saw him climb out the passenger window, slide out around the outside of the truck cab, step over the side, and down into the bed. He ducked down, did something, then reached up through the open slider window and handed the driver 2 cans of beer. Then he stepped back out of the bed, scooted around the side of the cab, went back in through the open passenger window, and sat back down in the passenger seat. At 80 MPH. :lol:

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

Um, what I "saw" was a woman and a man, man driving, in a pickup ahead of me, on a toll road in OK. After awhile, the woman's head "disappeared from view. It wasn't long before the guy was driving a bit . . . all over the road. :bigsmile:

I, uh, didn't "see". But, it was the strangest thing I've ever had reason to believe someone was doing while driving.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

athenaworth|1394758730|3633622 said:
I saw a guy eating sushi that was on his dashboard (in a tray, of course) with chopsticks while driving a stick shift. I was very impressed.

I've done this!!! Without chopsticks, though. I have no shame. I commute from place to place, always late and in a rush. Meals are always on-the-go!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

msop04|1394754013|3633564 said:
madelise|1394704051|3633176 said:
I know this wasn't asked but, the strangest thing I'm guilty of is putting on nail polish while at a stop light. I'd paint one nail at each red light, and by the time I get to work, one whole hand is manicured. I don't do this anymore.

Guilty... but it does work!! :halo: :praise:

Yes, I use Seche Vite as the top coat, too, so it's all dried within a few minutes, too!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock

I'm not surprised that you saw that on the I-45 in Texas. The craziest, speeding drivers I ever saw in my life are on the I-45 in Houston. They'll come up on you at 100 mph and zip around changing lanes with no signals.

Texting while driving is not unusual but it did factor in the most unusual thing I saw someone do while driving. I was a passenger on I-5 in Oregon and I saw a car get into two near collisions with a big semi-truck ahead of me. As we passed the car, I looked and saw a young woman texting, completely oblivious to the fact that she almost killed herself and others.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I once saw a guy snorting something while at a red light.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock

Reading a book :errrr:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sky56|1394788038|3633867 said:
I'm not surprised that you saw that on the I-45 in Texas. The craziest, speeding drivers I ever saw in my life are on the I-45 in Houston. They'll come up on you at 100 mph and zip around changing lanes with no signals.

Texting while driving is not unusual but it did factor in the most unusual thing I saw someone do while driving. I was a passenger on I-5 in Oregon and I saw a car get into two near collisions with a big semi-truck ahead of me. As we passed the car, I looked and saw a young woman texting, completely oblivious to the fact that she almost killed herself and others.

Maybe she wasn't oblivious, and was texting a funeral home.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tuckins1|1394925634|3634809 said:
Reading a book :errrr:
Hopefully, a Bible.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HollyS|1394774429|3633804 said:
Um, what I "saw" was a woman and a man, man driving, in a pickup ahead of me, on a toll road in OK. After awhile, the woman's head "disappeared from view. It wasn't long before the guy was driving a bit . . . all over the road. :bigsmile:

I, uh, didn't "see". But, it was the strangest thing I've ever had reason to believe someone was doing while driving.

"Ahead" of you?

Hahaha.

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock

Lil Misfit|1394624534|3632362 said:
... I was most stunned by the old man I saw masturbating about 25 years ago! LOL

Actually, that must be pretty common. I met a woman truck driver who was about 20 when she started driving truck, and guys used to deliberately pull up alongside her and ride there a while so she'd notice. She said she actually ran one particularly smarmy guy off the road and into the median and kept right on going. :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I don't get it... :confused:

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

Dancing Fire|1394944055|3635004 said:

I refuse to educate you. Use. Your. Imagination. ;))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Fines for texting or talking on the phone while driving, just went up in my area from $155 to (??) $280 if caught. Somehow the message isn't getting thru... duh....

I've seen the make up/eating/shaving while commuting, but recently, in a snow storm, I saw a woman knitting. Hey, I'm a knitter too, but - really??!!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

I used to change for the gym while driving. There was a class and the only way I could make it in time from work was if I changed in the car. That included putting on a sports bra.

When I was in high school I would French braid my hair (pigtails) on soccer game days.

Now, when I need to do something (like blow my nose), DH always takes the wheel. Part of me wants to say "ha if only you knew what I can do while driving." But, he's a cop...and I don't want a lecture :-/

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HollyS|1395005895|3635415 said:

I refuse to educate you. Use. Your. Imagination. ;))
I am mind clean... :praise: :saint:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Did you get it before you were married forever? :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results