shape
carat
color
clarity

SHOW ME YOUR CATS! (ehem, and DOGS ;)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Grace43537 just gave me a fun idea!

I have seen some great cat avatars - Lizz (!) and Amandechat (!) and when I do I am always interested to know more about these pets!

Here's my savior - cat Lassie. I couldn't make it through my long distance relationship without him. He snuggles me everynight and I love him to death.

30.gif

Tell me about your best friends
36.gif
Pics too!

Amandechat, I am dying to know what is going on in your icon picture and if you took it, etc?

lassiethecat.JPG

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Tracy and Grace,

Your kitties and puppies are so cute!!! Here''s my cat, Tori. (named after Tori Amos
21.gif
) She is a 9 yr. old Siamese, and coincidentally not the cat in my avatar. (That one is my mom''s.)

tataguestroom2.JPG

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I lied-I probably shouldn''t have gotten started! But she''s kind of *smiling* in this one
3.gif

tatasocute.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my cat Pippin as a kitten, taken about 14 months ago in his litter tray
37.gif
. Now, he''s a big, beefy, 6.5kg bruiser! He lives with me and my parents and will be staying here when I move into my hew house, I''m going to miss the little devil!

Pippin012bruiser.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my!!! Those pugs are SO CUTE!!!
30.gif

Here's Tinker and Widget. (I wanted to do one of those 'balloons' around the quote pointing down to Tinker, but couldn't figure out how to do it.)

widget

tinkernwidget.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are my and my FH''s babies, two mini foxies. These pics were taken last Christmas Day and they have just turned two. They''re sisters from the same litter but are SO different! The first pic is of Ebony, she should have been a boy
3.gif
She''s very rough-and-tumble and a real brute, but can be very cuddly as well
9.gif
She''s a real ''daddy''s girl'', she ADORES my fiance!

Ebony2005PS.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And this is the little princess, her sister Bubbles. She is only 2/3 the size of her sister, but she gives as good as she gets! She hates getting her little feet wet and avoids puddles on walks like the plague
20.gif
She is definately a ''mummy''s girl'' and follows me like a shadow. She''s very similar to a cat in that if there''s a knee to be sat on, she''s there! She''s a tiny little thing but she has an enourmous heart, and everyone just loves her. She always rolls onto her back for a tummy tickle and when I tickle her she grunts
1.gif
Usually when she is relaxed or asleep her tongue sticks out about an inch, it''s so adorable!! She''s SO cute! Here she is after a bit too much Christmas cheer
9.gif

TiredBubblesPS.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Widget that picture is hysterical!! Tinker looks none too impressed
41.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
This is Samantha cuddling up with Daddy. She''d be mortified if she knew I''d posted this.

Samcuddle.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Siamese Kitty, your cat is beautiful! I grew up with Siamese, and even though some of them were the CRAZIEST cats I''ve ever seen, they just have so much personality you can''t help but love them. My Sam isn''t one, but she talks like she is.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
My demon cat... Hally. "Whatcha doin?" Is the bubble I''d put over her head.

DSCF1409.JPG

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, I love this... Love to show of my kittie!!!

Here''s Arnold Layne, he''s 15lbs!!

And here''s my other cat
2.gif
My mom has one too!!

And our dog, Buddy... Well, my FSIL''s dog, but we live with him too, so I get to show him off!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Selkie,

Are you sure that's a cat? it has feet like thumper the rabbit? ROFL

Actually, she looks a bit like our Blodwyn....is she a tortie?

sammy.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2006 2:43:22 AM
Author: Mara
here is a HUGE thread on ''show me your pet''

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/whats-your-mascot-meet-ours.13974/

and an even larger one on ''show me your cats''

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/no-dogs-allowed.39486/

and another huge one on ''show me your dogs''

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/no-kitty-cats-allowed.39482/

PS''ers love their pets!!

Mara forgot this one: ''show me your mutts''

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/no-pedigrees-allowed.41558/

(It''s shorter, but full of cuties. Mara may have forgotten it because it discriminates against Portia!
11.gif
)

widget

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my cat, Alstrom, who died several weeks ago. She was 8 and had severe liver disease. The sad thing was that her liver disease had cleared up right before her death, but then her kidneys failed.

This pic was taken before she got sick. She loved to lay on my stomach when I did my arm exercises on the couch.

alstrom449959.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2006 9:29:09 AM
Author: blodthecat
Hey Selkie,

Are you sure that's a cat? it has feet like thumper the rabbit? ROFL

Actually, she looks a bit like our Blodwyn....is she a tortie?

Yes, she's a muted tortie, with a grey base coat rather than the darker brown. We call her the "carpet stain" sometimes because she blends in with our horrible old wall-to-wall rug. I love that pic because her feet look so HUGE! They aren't really, it's just foreshortening in the pic.

ETA: Blodwyn's a beauty! What a shiny coat. I love looking at all these cat pics. Lizz, I'm so sorry about your cat. They leave such big holes in our lives when they go.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the compliment on my avatar, TracyS. This is the cat in my avatar, Mocha. She''s 3 years old. We adopted her a few days after Alstrom died. We have adopted all of our animals from rescue places. My husband researched it, and she is a Javinese/Balinese cat. She''s always "talking," and walks around meowing all the time. She is very sociable and quite demanding when she wants to get petted. I love her blue eyes.

The funny thing is that she has my other cat''s spirit. She''s long-haired like the last one, but she is also like her in so many other ways. We believe that part of our deceased cat is in our new cat, if that makes any sense.

mocha4696969.jpg

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Here is our other cat Kitty (7 years old) with our dog Quigley. Quigley is 6 years old, half husky and half American eskimo. Quigley is the smartest dog I''ve ever seen.

kitty quigley 494949.jpg

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
And here''s our black lab, Alaska, who we got for free from these people who were giving away puppies in the Wal-Mart parking lot. We joked that we should have named her Wal-Mart. She''s 2 years old. She loves her stuffed animals, and we were playing with her here, wrapping her snake around her.

We have two cats and two dogs.

alaska 959595.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results