shape
carat
color
clarity

Scenes from JCK 2005

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Dave Atlas did a yeoman’s job of summarizing Leonid’s presentation in this thread - also with photos.

I would add that it was nice to hear our regulars as a whole discussed and called ‘Prosumers’ (our cadre of experienced consumers). Direct quotes from SJZ and Strmrdr were referenced in the presentation.

Autographs from SJZ and Strm available in the lobby. No shoving please.

03LeoPresents2.JPG

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Many Pricescopers in attendance. However, we were vastly outnumbered.

There were many people from all walks of the trade who were attentive and taking notes. Whether one likes it or not, the type of marketplace Pricescope has created is effective and growing. The buzz is buzzing. Today Leo was king bee.

Pictured: Wink (Winfields), Jim (DCD), Jesus/Oscar (Abazias), John (Whiteflash), Leonid (Rock Star), Dave (AGA), Paul (Infinity), IT and Garry.

04PScopersAtLeo.JPG

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Since many have asked, I was able to video it, and we will be certain that this media falls into the correct hands (pssst – Pricescopers, that’s YOU) once it’s converted for the ‘net
2.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Leonid and I addressed a group of appraisers (including Neil Beatty- Denverappraiser) about the Pricescope community, its members, vendors, appraisers and experts - and how roles of appraisers are evolving with the Internet phenomenon.

09LeoPresents.JPG

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great thread, John! Next year I hope you will find a way for me to get in as an employee of some organization or other! Is that dish really IT? I saw Garry''s arm around her and was wondering if she was Mrs. Holloway! What a sense of style! She just leapt out at me! I hope this is not the end of the photos (hint! hint!)

Deb, still waiting for your phone call ;-)

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2005 5:17:19 AM
Author: AGBF
Great thread, John!
John, yes, many thanks for taking the time to share, and provide all the pics!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2005 5:17:19 AM
Author: AGBF
I hope this is not the end of the photos (hint! hint!)
agreed...say it ain''t so! for those of us back at home, keep posting pictures!
36.gif

Judi W

Shiny_Rock
GREAT PICS JOHN !! Makes us feel as if we all there with you (instead of here on the home front in hot ol'' H-town!).
emembarrassed.gif
We knew we could count on you for excellent documentation, as always! Try to shield your eyes from all that amazing glitz, glamour and BLING!
emsmiled.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
John, thanks for posting the pics. It is really nice to be able to put a name to a face.

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Mmmmmm... lettuce wraps.... *drooling*

Thanks John, now I have to wait for dinner time to head out to P.F. Chang''s! *tee hee* Nothing like having to wait 7 hours for those yummy goodies!
20.gif

The pictures and presentations look amazing! Thank you for sharing with all of us!

Always remember, what happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas!
11.gif

35.gif

Jamie
www.whiteflash.com

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
John,
Thanks for all the great pics, almost makes us feel like we''re there with you guys. Don''t I wish, haha. Keep them coming please!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey John, who is that blonde gal in the pic with Leonid halfway down the page...that looks like Nancy Stacy, my appraiser!

Oh to be a fly on the wall at these things!! Maybe one year someone will sneak me in.
31.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Mara. You win the name-that-appraiser prize!

Prize to be determined at a future date and time... Most likely a beverage of your choice for you and your husband at the first Pricescope community conclave, convention & hangout (if we can figure out a way to have one). Many of us think that would be a neat idea.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the comments, all. Cflutist, perhaps you should arrange a quartet and provide music for the event next year
2.gif

Deb - hint taken. Here come some more. Ahhhh phone call.
6.gif
If I could just have 25 hours in the day. No, better make that an even 30!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Judi & Jamie... Keep the home fires burning. Wish you were here. I''m looking forward to Leon joining me this evening.

If I had a dollar for every time I''ve been asked when Brian is arriving I could fly you both up
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results