color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

What the...so we just got back from Dairy Queen. I put pajamas on and come out to the living room. Hear meowing. Open up the shop door thinking one of our cats got shut in there-happens a lot, they're nosy. No cat. I hear it again. Open up the front door, there's a cat meowing at me! It's in the shop now, waiting for my parents to get it tomorrow. How dang random is that??? Two dirty ratty little cats in 5 hours. This one is DQ.

untitled__33_.png

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

When I got home today, London ran out to meet me, gushing a hundred miles an hour. They wrote short essays in school about paying it forward; teacher read each sections to a different section, and then they voted on whose to "do". London's was chosen so she is completely over the moon about it. It made me giggle and I wanted to share. She said $100 will go here.

Have you ever wanted to Pay it Forward? I think we should donate to an animal shelter so they can buy supplies that they need to take care of their animals. With our help, these animals can find a forever home. Here is my story about an animal shelter in Spencer, Iowa.

People for Pets is a wonderful shelter for cats and dogs. Also, their service is great! We got our two cats from them. Their names are Clementine and Goose. The reason why I am wanting to donate money to their shelter is because they get a lot of cats and dogs each year. I thought with the one hundred dollars they could expand the shelter. The animals could have more room.

People for Pets have many kinds of cats and dogs. They have rescued cats; which are cats that they find lost outside. Some of these cats can’t be around other cats. Incase they fight with each other or they just can't be around other cats.

I hope that you enjoyed my essay about the People for Pets animal shelter in Spencer Iowa. Also, I hope I gave you enough information about People for Pets animal shelter. If this essay inspired you then help these animals out. If you would like to adopt a forever pet today go to PeopleforPets.org! Adopt a new part of your family today!!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I wish the picture was less revealing of the items I'm cleaning out of my shed so please disregard that stuff, but I couldn't help but snap this picture of Nugget this morning; she's my beagle/german shepherd mix.

Aside from the shed items, it was so pretty, her appearing to admire the morning sun. I just had to share.

nugget_in_the_sun.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

JoCoJenn|1457530106|4001983 said:
, it was so pretty, her appearing to admire the morning sun. I just had to share.
:love:

WeeOui

Rough_Rock
Premium

This is my very first post on Pricescope! I've had so much fun looking at everyone's beautiful jewelry, and even more fun seeing everyone's fur children! Here's a photo of our Maine Coon cat, Vampire Bill. I never thought of myself as much of a cat person before we got him last summer, but he has quickly changed that notion. We have four dogs, and I swear, he is like having a fifth dog - just smarter, in a very devious way. His facial markings around his mouth give him that slightly deranged, Cheshire Cat look. He is such a joy!

_2579.jpeg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

WeeOui|1458932726|4011005 said:
This is my very first post on Pricescope! I've had so much fun looking at everyone's beautiful jewelry, and even more fun seeing everyone's fur children! Here's a photo of our Maine Coon cat, Vampire Bill. I never thought of myself as much of a cat person before we got him last summer, but he has quickly changed that notion. We have four dogs, and I swear, he is like having a fifth dog - just smarter, in a very devious way. His facial markings around his mouth give him that slightly deranged, Cheshire Cat look. He is such a joy!

Oh my Goodness, that photo made me burst out laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vampire Bill! What a perfect name for this lad!

Thank you for sharing a photo of your special guy. I have a feeling he doesn't let your dogs boss him around. :lol:

Welcome to PS, WeeQui!

I've found it to be an incredible source for diamond information and so much more!

:wavey:

WeeOui

Rough_Rock
Premium

Thank you for the welcome! I have whiled away quite a few hours on this site!

Vampire Bill is definitely the brains of the operation over here, and his doggy crew is well aware!

_2580.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG weeoui! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that cat :love: :love: :love: MORE MORE MORE pics please!

WeeOui

Rough_Rock
Premium

_2581.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh I love him! :appl: ('brains of the operation" LOLOL :lol: )

cheers--Sharon

WeeOui

Rough_Rock
Premium

Thank you for the welcome! I will definitely most more pics. I keep posting duplicates, so I'll have to figure out what's going on with my iPad.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG, I LUV main coons. they're like dogs in cat body!! :love: :cheeky: And they're so darn big too! If my allergies would allow I would have had a cat, alas, I got a crazy greyhound in stead. Last week she jetted off the deck after an oppossum :shock: Not to kill it mind you, though she scared the poor think half to death, but to PLAY with it. :lol: she only threw it up in the air once before I was able to catch her. and the thing scurried off after I removed her from the scene of the crime.

WeeOui

Rough_Rock
Premium

Arcadian|1458935241|4011033 said:
OMG, I LUV main coons. they're like dogs in cat body!! :love: :cheeky: And they're so darn big too! If my allergies would allow I would have had a cat, alas, I got a crazy greyhound in stead. Last week she jetted off the deck after an oppossum :shock: Not to kill it mind you, though she scared the poor think half to death, but to PLAY with it. :lol: she only threw it up in the air once before I was able to catch her. and the thing scurried off after I removed her from the scene of the crime.

I love greyhounds! Poor little possum! I bet he steers clear of your deck!

Bill really is like a dog! He also loves water. Our Great Dane has a huge water bowl, and Bill loves to stick his front two paws in the bowl to "knead" the water. I read that this is a trait of Maine Coons, and it's possibly because they used to have break the ice of the surface of the water to drink it in their original native colder climate. I don't know how true that is, but before Bill gets a drink of water, he scratches at the floor while he drinks. It took me a while to figure out how he was getting so wet before I caught him in the act!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love Vampire Bill (Trueblood fan?) :appl: :wavey: :love: he's amazing, such an expressive face! Love more pics, please, water pics please?!!!!!

WeeOui

Rough_Rock
Premium

azstonie|1458937296|4011049 said:
I love Vampire Bill (Trueblood fan?) :appl: :wavey: :love: he's amazing, such an expressive face! Love more pics, please, water pics please?!!!!!

Ha ha! Yes!! In one of the Trueblood episodes, Sheriff Andy was yelling outside of Bill's house, "Vampire Bill, you come out of that house!" It just cracked me up at the time, and I made a mental note to name our next fur baby Vampire Bill so I could have fun saying the name.

The receptionists at our vet clinic sing the song whenever we come in.

I will definitely take some mer-man pics for you!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WeeOui, looks like someone just saw you open a can of stinky cat food.

52541.jpeg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my gosh, he is beautiful! Such a pretty boy...looks to have a very expressive face!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WeeOui|1458933802|4011019 said:

What a sweet baby WeeOui!

OK here's the latest photos of my sweet babies. And their glowy eyes. Spooky.

frankieandtommyspookyeyes.png

And sweet Tommy just saying hello and showing his pretty tongue. I love the iPhone's capability of live photos. If you have a recent iPhone and press down on the pics they move and it is something to see with the furbabies. Tommy is a mini tiger with his graceful movements. 8-)

tommysayinghello.jpg

tommystongue.jpg

Just found this pic from 6 or 7 years ago when sweet princess Francesca was a baby. So cute!

_36861.jpg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

My darling dog - she loves to run around in the snow but she is not exactly a husky so she needs a little protection from the elements sometimes :)

20160326_1.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

My three tortie girls. Clementine saw me right away and was already getting up to come for attention so I didn't catch them the way I had hoped.

_2643.jpeg

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade

But I wanna drink from the tap!!!

20160324_232553.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi :wavey: I'm kitty #3, aka the baby! My mama thinks that my biological mama was an otter and that I got her nose :errrr: :wacko:

_2868.jpeg

_2869.jpeg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Taking time to smell the flowers.

_2908.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mama flopped down on the bed, so I had follow suit and flop down on mama! :dance:

_3412.jpeg

_3413.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

While fur baby #3 aka Tin-Tin sleeps with mama and daddy (we say "tuck tuck" and lay her on her side with her head on the pillow, pull the covers up, and she pretty much stays like that for hours and spoons either mama or daddy), her older sisters #1 and #2 sleep on the day bed in the guest room. Sometimes they cuddle, but most often they sleep in separate kitty beds.

_3414.jpeg

_3415.jpeg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I will soon have newer pics for this thread, but needed to share these two for now:

This is one of our girls when she was a little puppy (probably about 6 months or so). Her eyebrows are incredible and are what originally drew my DH and I to her

OaUMm5j.jpg

And our other pup almost 4 years ago when she was around 2. I decided to make her a "pupcake" army because I am *that* dog parent. My friend took a pic with his fancy camera and it's still one of my all time favorites :)

gZyx5.jpg

ETA found good recent pics of the girls

20160305_073055.jpg 20160305_072511.jpg 20160307_140516.jpg

They both really like laying on the tile outside because it's nice and warm :)

20160318_121709.jpg 20160318_122117.jpg

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Stinker likes helping me do the laundry, although he usually just gets in the way :lol:

20160418_170450.jpg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love all the new photos so thanks for sharing all your furbabies!

Welcome, Weeoui!

Based on Missy's glowy cat eye pic I think we need a cat eye fire in addition to the diamond fire threads. :)

Here's a pic of my last foster dog. He was super sweet and was quickly adopted by a lovely family. I get a new foster dog this weekend and can't wait to meet her.

_37090.jpg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You all have the sweetest dogs and cats! :love: :love: :love:

I love checking out this thread for new additions!

Missy,

All your kitties are so loveable!
I hope your other cats don't mind but every time I read 'Francesca' I think 'What a beautiful name!'
So regal and refined!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This isn't my kitten but thought I'd post a couple of photos because she's so incredibly cute! :love:

She was at my boyfriend's house this weekend and, obviously, the centre of attention. She spent the whole weekend alternating between naps and playtime, and was adorable the entire time!

img_11686.jpg

img_11687.jpg

img_11688.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results