PS GTG 2014 Afterthoughts and Pictures!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazing pics! :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1401900516|3686417 said:
Here's a video that was taken during lunch, we forgot to eat! But, I didn't forget to drink, so ignore the sangria commentary! :naughty:

Featuring Pandabee, yssie, cygnet's and my bling.

http://youtu.be/UVCf3fFewG8
With all those beautiful blings on my fingers I would have headed for the EXIT :!: ... :praise:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1401925680|3686682 said:
YT|1401900516|3686417 said:
Here's a video that was taken during lunch, we forgot to eat! But, I didn't forget to drink, so ignore the sangria commentary! :naughty:

Featuring Pandabee, yssie, cygnet's and my bling.

http://youtu.be/UVCf3fFewG8
With all them blings on my fingers I would have headed for the EXIT :!: ... :praise:

Ugh I should totally upload my videos on YouTube... I created an account just for privacy/PS reasons!!! Why is the uploader so darn slow! :angryfire:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: all the pictures. So awesome!! So sad we missed.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry I missed it! I agree with Yenny that I hope we can make it next year!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My main feeling as I look is terrible envy of the absolutely beautiful hands every woman has. The hands are, of course, topped with a fabulous manicure, but the hands themselves are young and incredibly beautiful, each pair in its own way. Yes, you all are incredibly sexy!

I envy you your hands; your vivacity; your spirit; and your bling!

I couldn't wear shoes that fit in within that setting. My hands would not fit in within that setting. No! No! No!

But I love your photos!

Hugs,
Deb
:wavey:

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
It looks as though you brought half the land mass of Tanzania!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Such amazing pictures ladies! All of the rings are incredible :love: Glad to hear you had such a wonderful time :appl:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1401926799|3686694 said:
My main feeling as I look is terrible envy of the absolutely beautiful hands every woman has. The hands are, of course, topped with a fabulous manicure, but the hands themselves are young and incredibly beautiful, each pair in its own way. Yes, you all are incredibly sexy!

I couldn't wear shoes that fit in within that setting. My hands would not fit in within that setting. No! No! No!

But I love your photos!

Hugs,
Deb

I wore Crocs back to my hotel from the event. Just sayin'... ;-)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing pictures. How wonderful to see so much bling on one hand.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
More pics. Mostly of colored stones, but I guess that shouldn't really surprise anyone.

vegas_bling.jpg

vegas_bling2.jpg

vegas_bling3.jpg

vegas_bling4.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
NKOTB got a UV loupe from Garry, so we played with it and some of the stones.

vegas_bling5.jpg

vegas_bling6.jpg

vegas_bling8.jpg

vegas_bling9.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry about the duplicates.

Everyone needs to have a honkin' garnet necklace like this one of miraclesrule's.

I really wish I'd gotten better lighting to take these in. Rest assured that these all look much better in person!

vegas_bling10.jpg

vegas_bling11.jpg

vegas_bling12.jpg

vegas_bling13.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

But I love your photos!

Hugs,
Deb

Where I come from in horse farm country dressing up means wearing clean jeans & boots, and all my friends [and my] hands are over-tanned & spotty from working outside =)
Your post made me laugh because I too looked at the beautiful young hands and the high heels and thought the same thing.
I would, not however, let that stop me from going now that I know I'm not alone in my "terrible envy" :lol:
Besides, wouldn't it be fun to see all the glam these gals have. Inspiring!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1401970188|3686936 said:

But I love your photos!

Hugs,
Deb

Where I come from in horse farm country dressing up means wearing clean jeans & boots, and all my friends [and my] hands are over-tanned & spotty from working outside =)
Your post made me laugh because I too looked at the beautiful young hands and the high heels and thought the same thing.
I would, not however, let that stop me from going now that I know I'm not alone in my "terrible envy" :lol:

Oh me x 3, I looked and thought the same thing, not only amazing bling, but amazingly young and beautiful hands as well!!!!! I have really really old looking hands, and I wouldn't need any booze with those shoes, I wouldn't be able to walk in them for sure. :lol:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1401970375|3686938 said:

But I love your photos!

Hugs,
Deb

Oh me x 3, I looked and thought the same thing, not only amazing bling, but amazingly young and beautiful hands as well!!!!! I have really really old looking hands, and I wouldn't need any booze with those shoes, I wouldn't be able to walk in them for sure. :lol:

So...meet you there next year - we'll wear flats and party!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
If it makes any of you feel better, almost everyone was walking around barefoot after a while. The heels did not last that long!

(I actually ended up wearing some moderately heeled sandals rather than a high heel because of a knee problem.)

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I loved the GTG this year as it seems like I recognized and knew most of everyone in attendance!

<3 meeting all my online PS/FB friends IRL for the first time!

And of course as always, loved hanging out with my blingy soul sister, Madelise!

Even hubby was amused.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love those CS pics, Freke!! :love:

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. :))

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Best picture ever!

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
YT|1401901950|3686439 said:
And some fire going on.

What kind of stone is that EC blue one? I love it!

D

Deactivated member 42515

sapphirecats said:
YT|1401901950|3686439 said:
And some fire going on.

What kind of stone is that EC blue one? I love it!

That's Pandabee's beautiful zircon!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1401977017|3686998 said:

But I love your photos!

Well, if arkieb1 could make it over, I would have to make the trip (although I have said I never would). Where is your horse farm country, Jimmianne? How far away are you from Las Vegas?

I would need the promise of the company of the two of you; flat shoes (maybe sneakers with glitter or beading?); and a room or suite close to the get together so that I am not killing my feet in strange shoes walking...even if they are just new sneakers!

Deb/AGBF
Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend
:saint:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the photos. I love all the sparklies! How nice to enjoy great company and bling fun together!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1402111860|3688285 said:
Jimmianne|1401977017|3686998 said:

But I love your photos!

Well, if arkieb1 could make it over, I would have to make the trip (although I have said I never would). Where is your horse farm country, Jimmianne? How far away are you from Las Vegas?

I would need the promise of the company of the two of you; flat shoes (maybe sneakers with glitter or beading?); and a room or suite close to the get together so that I am not killing my feet in strange shoes walking...even if they are just new sneakers!

Deb/AGBF
Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend
:saint:

I have wanted to go to one for 3 years now, so one year some time soon I would love to make it. And if I can fly around the world in my jeans + my flats I expect to see both of you girls there as well!!!! :lol:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Hiiii!!!! Finally got a chance to pop in with my thoughts. Thank you, thank you to the PS team for organizing this once again. This was my first GTG (and also my first adult trip to Vegas!) and I had so much fun. It was great finally meeting PSers in real life after talking to them and "knowing" them for so long. Everyone I met was so friendly and made me feel like we'd been friends for ages.

Unfortunately I was so excited and taken in by everyone's gorgeous jewels and all the delicious food we ate that I don't have any other mass bling pictures to share that haven't already been shared! I just wanted to reiterate that I have a deep love for my fellow bling sisters and it is so wonderful to be able to find people who can relate to our love of bling on the same level.

Lastly, I do want to thank Andrey, Linh, and Blue Nile for these wonderful platinum earrings I won! I was not expecting to win anything but am very glad I snagged these. They are much more delicate than the stock photo shows and are perfect to wear everyday.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1402144476.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
What marvelous pictures!!!

Deb, if you come with your AGBF earrings, gold bangles, Gurhan inspired bezeled ring... I'll have to throw on my flats and come too! Although I might faint away from all the delicious baubles.

PSers have the most incredible collections!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It looks like you all had such fun! :)

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Even when I was young I had ugly hands-big knuckles and weak nails. Big carat rocks look tiny on my size 8 fingers. Plagued with fat earlobes too- so even 1 carat each studs are dwarfed by Dumbo ears. As I get older and my fingers become more arthritic, I am now focusing on pendants (alas the sun has as wreaked havoc on my chest and 'low hanging fruit' make me want to cover up) and bracelets. But the love of jewelry endures and I admire those pics with beautiful hands, nails and bling. Keep the photos coming as I so enjoy the pics.! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results