shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Ilaner and arkeib-- I lost my ring! Help please! :(

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Paging Ilaner and arkeib-- I lost my ring! Help please!

Wow, I just read this entire thread as well, amazing stuff here, I think it is amazing that you can and will help total strangers thousand's of miles away :appl:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Just curious if you got any sense of what the husband was like...I just looked and found that he is from Japan and graduated from a university there and the family lives in Taiwan now.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MC|1375942066|3498831 said:
Just curious if you got any sense of what the husband was like...I just looked and found that he is from Japan and graduated from a university there and the family lives in Taiwan now.

Only that he was Asian and dominates his wife. Which is probably unusual because most of the Asian women I know in Westernised countries (I am part Asian myself) don't take that kind of stuff from anyone, especially the husbands...

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Okay, huh... I found both of them using linkedin. lol! The wife graduated from a university in the US, with perfect English, so I think she's American-Born but of Asian decent... She acted like she was in charge but possibly it was because only she could communicate. He was the one who did all the work back that one day... They also do not have the same last name, if that says anything.

I was also a bit curious b/c there is a set of neighbors who decided to clean our laundry vent while we were gone and climbed up on our roof to do so! I wondered if the earrings could have made it through the washer/dryer and ended up in the vent! He's not Asian, though, but she is, so probably not them...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results