shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Ilaner and arkeib-- I lost my ring! Help please! :(

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Paging Ilaner and arkeib-- I lost my ring! Help please!

arkieb1|1375262099|3493551 said:
madelise|1375261257|3493547 said:
Oh, me too, me too. It can't hurt to ask, right?

I had a yellow gold ID bracelet with my name (Vivian) engraved on it. My paternal grandmother gave it to me when I was a baby. My parents divorced before I was born, and I left their (father's side) country as a baby. I never got to meet my paternal grandparents, and they've both died over a decade ago. When I first started dating SO, I let him wear it. It had a very delicate chain. He doesn't remember if he took it off and placed it on a table or if it fell off while he was sleeping in his bed. Either way, he searched his whole room and didn't find anything. It's been years. They still own that house, but no longer live in it. It's being rented out.

Do you know if it's still in that house?

O.K last one, I am happy to reply to anyone above but that's it for "the finding" for a while I think.

Hmmmm, a difficult one. I don't want to upset you. Sadness, not sure if this is you or the people in the house now or the owners of the house..... I believe it was sold by someone. I don't think it is the answer you seek but I do not believe you will see it again. I cannot find what cannot be found.

Arkieb1 - these are amazing visions. I sent you a PM via loope troupe but did so before reading that you're taking a break. Thanks for helping people out.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

manderz|1375279595|3493658 said:
arkieb1|1375250255|3493505 said:
manderz|1375244272|3493459 said:
Just did a little digging, and found a picture of the bracelet I had taken shortly after I picked it up from the jeweler. It was dated 2/24/2012, and I literally had the bracelet for a couple weeks, maximum, before I lost it. I can't imagine it would be lost in the garden with that time line. Plus, my garden isn't flowers, it's herbs and strawberries. Just trying to think how that could be related...

I believe the message is either its "by the flowers" or "its where the flowers come from". Even with no background - I believe the message for you is about the flowers. Now it's about me helping you connect the missing bits of a puzzle. Think laterally here, do you have any baskets, boxes with flowers on them with pictures of flowers, pictures of brightly coloured things that look like flowers, containers with flowers, vases where you keep things, do you have artificial flowers in your home, could it be in a garage, shed or green house, did you go to a garage, shed or green house about the time when it went missing, I know it was a while ago so shut your eyes and try and remember around that time. I don't understand the relevance of flowers either in this case and I stated that when I first mentioned it. They are like some sort of clue.

Are there vases at work? A garden of some type? A picture with flowers, artificial flowers? Is there something to do with the flowers in or near your desk? Does your work make something out of opium poppies - fields of red flowers? I am trying to work out the connection.

Hmmmm... Thanks for the help. I'm going to ponder on it, all day today, and see what I come up with. I suspected when I lost it that it fell off at work, and I didn't notice. Funny that you mention opium poppies, we VERY frequently treat clients with opiate addictions, so I'm wondering if it's just trying to get across that I actually did lose it at work? Or the red could be from my living room and dining room, which have lots of red accents all over. I'll do a bit of digging when I get out of work, and update this evening. There aren't really any flowers in my house, just a small bunch of fakies from a friend's wedding I was in a few years ago.

I am sorry I am not more helpful putting it all together. I saw lots of red and I have been overseas and seen the fields of opium poppies, and I was shown that - a field of opium poppies. I don't know anything about you really, so I don't get how it is all connected. I wonder if the energy from yours has crossed over to the later one of Madelise. I got for her over and over again "it's gone." But THEN I got this voice that said "someone sold the bracelet, pawned it for money". Wondering now if this applies to you, because lets face it if someone with an addiction found it then they would be highly likely to sell it. Check your home and work near anything with flowers, pics of flowers or that bright red colour anyway, just to be sure.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Arkieb1 - these are amazing visions. I sent you a PM via loope troupe but did so before reading that you're taking a break. Thanks for helping people out.[/quote]

O.K MC, one LAST one. This exchange of energy leaves me a bit frazzled so that is why I am going to give it a rest for a while....

Set the scene, where do you think you saw your earrings last, home, work, where do you remember putting them? Where do you usually keep them. I am not currently getting anything at all, so you might have to describe where they have possibly been.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

arkieb1|1375312193|3494094 said:
Arkieb1 - these are amazing visions. I sent you a PM via loope troupe but did so before reading that you're taking a break. Thanks for helping people out.

O.K MC, one LAST one. This exchange of energy leaves me a bit frazzled so that is why I am going to give it a rest for a while....

Set the scene, where do you think you saw your earrings last, home, work, where do you remember putting them? Where do you usually keep them. I am not currently getting anything at all, so you might have to describe where they have possibly been.[/quote]

That is the thing. We had moved into a new house (two years ago) and I had wrapped them into pink tissue and put them into one of those silver cardboard boxes that Nordstrom gave out (and still might) for costume jewelry. The earrings were interlaced (I put one earring through the back of the other so they'd stay connected). They were in that box along with my solitaire diamond by the yard pendant, which was also wrapped in separate tissue. It was the pink tissue from a Victoria Secret purchase.

We had been in the house a week and during that time, I had put the box in the drawer of the master bathroom along with my cosmetics and possibly taken the stuff out and organized it and put it back in the master bathroom drawer. One evening, I was going out to an event in Seattle around then (so the earrings had been in the drawer for a week or two) and when I went to go through the tissue, they were gone. My necklace was still there.

There is was no "usual" place at that point because we had just moved and I didn't want to wear them around family during the move, so I had tucked them in that drawer.

Thanks for any help. I feed bad asking since this leaves you frazzled. I kind of also feel like it's a bit hopeless at this point since I searched everywhere. I even took apart my kids' bathroom sink, which was totally desperation since I just did that a few months ago.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I had a yellow gold ID bracelet with my name (Vivian) engraved on it. My paternal grandmother gave it to me when I was a baby. My parents divorced before I was born, and I left their (father's side) country as a baby. I never got to meet my paternal grandparents, and they've both died over a decade ago. When I first started dating SO, I let him wear it. It had a very delicate chain. He doesn't remember if he took it off and placed it on a table or if it fell off while he was sleeping in his bed. Either way, he searched his whole room and didn't find anything. It's been years. They still own that house, but no longer live in it. It's being rented out.

O.K last one, I am happy to reply to anyone above but that's it for "the finding" for a while I think.

Hmmmm, a difficult one. I don't want to upset you. Sadness, not sure if this is you or the people in the house now or the owners of the house..... I believe it was sold by someone. I don't think it is the answer you seek but I do not believe you will see it again. I cannot find what cannot be found.

Thank you very much, Arkie. SO always had the feeling it got stolen for some reason. The days after he lost it, a lot of family members came over. His "bedroom" was also the living room, where people convene. As for sadness… I mean, I was sad that it's lost.. and SO was very, very, VERY upset about this.. but that was then. We've both moved on as it's been years. I don't know about the current people living in the house, and I don't know about his parents being sad. Stressed, yes, but not sad I don't think. It definitely wouldn't have anything to do with the bracelet, though.

I know it was a far stretch, Arkie, tyvm for trying!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

madelise|1375315634|3494131 said:

Thank you very much, Arkie. SO always had the feeling it got stolen for some reason. The days after he lost it, a lot of family members came over. His "bedroom" was also the living room, where people convene. As for sadness… I mean, I was sad that it's lost.. and SO was very, very, VERY upset about this.. but that was then. We've both moved on as it's been years. I don't know about the current people living in the house, and I don't know about his parents being sad. Stressed, yes, but not sad I don't think. It definitely wouldn't have anything to do with the bracelet, though.

I know it was a far stretch, Arkie, tyvm for trying!

Again, I don't wish to upset you, but the reason it cannot be found is that I believe it was taken to one of those places where they buy and sell gold, sold and melted down. It cannot be "found" because it no longer exists.....

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Okay, I can't help but want to clarify. I'm so sorry, if you're getting tired, I won't push it.

I'm not worried about this bracelet. I'm curious! But not worried. You said you don't want me upset, and that freaks me out.
Is the sadness you sense have nothing to do with the bracelet? I automatically worry about my SO's family and parents.

Edit: just saw your most recent post. That's fine. There are many places like that around here in So CA. I really am not worried about the bracelet at all. I just had the tiniest bit of hope that if it WAS there still, maybe you can tell me which tiny crevice it was hiding in ;)) I still own another piece from that paternal grandmother, so I am still at peace that I have her "with me".

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MC|1375315497|3494130 said:

Set the scene, where do you think you saw your earrings last, home, work, where do you remember putting them? Where do you usually keep them. I am not currently getting anything at all, so you might have to describe where they have possibly been.

That is the thing. We had moved into a new house (two years ago) and I had wrapped them into pink tissue and put them into one of those silver cardboard boxes that Nordstrom gave out (and still might) for costume jewelry. The earrings were interlaced (I put one earring through the back of the other so they'd stay connected). They were in that box along with my solitaire diamond by the yard pendant, which was also wrapped in separate tissue. It was the pink tissue from a Victoria Secret purchase.

We had been in the house a week and during that time, I had put the box in the drawer of the master bathroom along with my cosmetics and possibly taken the stuff out and organized it and put it back in the master bathroom drawer. One evening, I was going out to an event in Seattle around then (so the earrings had been in the drawer for a week or two) and when I went to go through the tissue, they were gone. My necklace was still there.

There is was no "usual" place at that point because we had just moved and I didn't want to wear them around family during the move, so I had tucked them in that drawer.

Thanks for any help. I feed bad asking since this leaves you frazzled. I kind of also feel like it's a bit hopeless at this point since I searched everywhere. I even took apart my kids' bathroom sink, which was totally desperation since I just did that a few months ago.[/quote]

Ahhh, so you DO have kids? Were any of them small at the time, is one autistic? I have no idea why but the image I get is a hand striking your ear. I don't want to upset anyone or cross the line. My toddler used to hit me in the head all the time, perhaps the message is one of your kids took it? If you want to do it via email I understand.....

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

madelise|1375316479|3494137 said:
Okay, I can't help but want to clarify. I'm so sorry, if you're getting tired, I won't push it.

I'm not worried about this bracelet. I'm curious! But not worried. You said you don't want me upset, and that freaks me out.
Is the sadness you sense have nothing to do with the bracelet? I automatically worry about my SO's family and parents.

The sadness has something to do with that house you mentioned. I firmly believe someone took the bracelet and melted it down, they knew it was yours and did it anyway.....

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

arkieb1|1375316702|3494142 said:
madelise|1375316479|3494137 said:

The sadness has something to do with that house you mentioned. I firmly believe someone took the bracelet and melted it down, they knew it was yours and did it anyway.....

Thanks a million Arkie. Okay phew. I was worried about other things. Thank you thank you thanks a million :wavey:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

arkieb1|1375316549|3494139 said:

Thanks for any help. I feed bad asking since this leaves you frazzled. I kind of also feel like it's a bit hopeless at this point since I searched everywhere. I even took apart my kids' bathroom sink, which was totally desperation since I just did that a few months ago.

Ahhh, so you DO have kids? Were any of them small at the time, is one autistic? I have no idea why but the image I get is a hand striking your ear. I don't want to upset anyone or cross the line. My toddler used to hit me in the head all the time, perhaps the message is one of your kids took it? If you want to do it via email I understand.....[/quote]

Huh, interesting. My kids would have been around 8 & 10 then and they're not autistic. My younger son once did hit my ear and his fingernail got caught in the back of the earring and it yanked the earring out, but that was when he was a toddler and that was years before moving into this house. And, again, he's not autistic. He's actually the opposite. He took the SCAT test for gifted children and scored 99 & 98 percentile (gifted) - eta and never has any teacher or anyone thought he's autistic...(he makes eye contact, etc., and acts silly and talks A LOT). My other son had tics but those went away after we removed his dental work (weird, huh?) and that was before we moved into the house that this cleared up. He is regular reading, scored 99 percentile (gifted) for math. But, I was told gifted and special needs often are the same by one of the teachers.

So, you get the sense one of my kids took them? Do you sense they're still in the house?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MC|1375317145|3494151 said:

Ahhh, so you DO have kids? Were any of them small at the time, is one autistic? I have no idea why but the image I get is a hand striking your ear. I don't want to upset anyone or cross the line. My toddler used to hit me in the head all the time, perhaps the message is one of your kids took it? If you want to do it via email I understand.....

Huh, interesting. My kids would have been around 8 & 10 then and they're not autistic. My younger son once did hit my ear and his fingernail got caught in the back of the earring and it yanked the earring out, but that was when he was a toddler and that was years before moving into this house. And, again, he's not autistic. He's actually the opposite. He took the SCAT test for gifted children and scored 99 & 98 percentile (gifted) - eta and never has any teacher or anyone thought he's autistic...(he makes eye contact, etc., and acts silly and talks A LOT). My other son had tics but those went away after we removed his dental work (weird, huh?) and that was before we moved into the house that this cleared up. He is regular reading, scored 99 percentile (gifted) for math. But, I was told gifted and special needs often are the same by one of the teachers.

So, you get the sense one of my kids took them? Do you sense they're still in the house?[/quote]

I asked because I saw this image of you being hit while wearing the earrings, it was unpleasant and a struggle so I wondered about it being an autistic child. Many very super bright children are not autistic but show patterns of aspergers.

Anyway. Can you ask him nicely if he ever remembers taking and playing with them, tell him he is not in trouble, just if he has a special or secret box or toy with some sort of compartment where he might have possibly put them.... again reassure him he is not in trouble, ask him if he took them school to show them to the kids or gave them to another child.

Did you have a maid, cleaner or anyone that worked with you or for you at the time that might have had an autistic child? A relative that has a child like that, that could have come over and played with your things?

manderz

Brilliant_Rock

arkieb1|1375311700|3494089 said:
I am sorry I am not more helpful putting it all together. I saw lots of red and I have been overseas and seen the fields of opium poppies, and I was shown that - a field of opium poppies. I don't know anything about you really, so I don't get how it is all connected. I wonder if the energy from yours has crossed over to the later one of Madelise. I got for her over and over again "it's gone." But THEN I got this voice that said "someone sold the bracelet, pawned it for money". Wondering now if this applies to you, because lets face it if someone with an addiction found it then they would be highly likely to sell it. Check your home and work near anything with flowers, pics of flowers or that bright red colour anyway, just to be sure.

Thank you, Arkieb. I really appreciate it. I had already basically written off the bracelet as long gone, based on the time ago that I'd lost track of it. I saw this thread and kinda thought what the heck, it can't hurt to try. The bracelet wasn't particularly sentimental to me, and I still have the matching necklace.

I googled opium poppy to see if I could get a feel for what you were seeing, and 1)They are beautiful! 2) Nothing really strikes me as super familiar, or similar to anything that could help me find the bracelet.

The more I think about the flowers, there is a large garden on my way into work, on the agency's property. It's frequently weeded and tended to, so if it was there, it's most certainly gone. If the red relates to my house, it's gone too, because we've done a renovation since then, and between us we touched literally everything we own in the process. I've poked around the house today, as I have a few random things from my gram, like a small wooden box (jewelry box sized) that had flowers on it, etc. to no avail so far. I've also realized that when we put her things in storage in my garage, we put her rugs on the floor underneath the boxes, and one of them was flowered. I haven't looked in there, but it's likely to be destroyed if it is in there. I'm not going to totally write it off, because weirder things have happened, but I'll keep an open mind, and snoop around when I have a little time.

Again, thanks for taking all this time out of your day to help a total stranger. I appreciate it so much!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

arkieb1|1375318128|3494161 said:

So, you get the sense one of my kids took them? Do you sense they're still in the house?

I asked because I saw this image of you being hit while wearing the earrings, it was unpleasant and a struggle so I wondered about it being an autistic child. Many very super bright children are not autistic but show patterns of aspergers.

Anyway. Can you ask him nicely if he ever remembers taking and playing with them, tell him he is not in trouble, just if he has a special or secret box or toy with some sort of compartment where he might have possibly put them.... again reassure him he is not in trouble, ask him if he took them school to show them to the kids or gave them to another child.

Did you have a maid, cleaner or anyone that worked with you or for you at the time that might have had an autistic child? A relative that has a child like that, that could have come over and played with your things?[/quote]

We moved into the house during the summer so he wouldn't have been able to take them to school then. I had offered a "reward" if either of the kids found the earrings - I didn't think they took them, but figured if they'd luck out and find them, I'd give them $. Neither spent much time looking.

Yeah, we had the owner of the house here right after we moved in to do repairs and he has a daughter. I don't know if she's autistic b/c they moved to another country (which is why they're renting the house) and I just saw her a couple weeks ago and only had a small amount of interaction with her. She seemed to have a bit of a challenge talking but I thought that was a result of being moved from the US to a foreign country w/another language at a young age - she's probably 8ish...hard to tell. She also just met me and entered her house she hadn't seen in a couple of years, so she might have been confused.

There were no other CHILDREN during that time, but there was one adult in her 20s who is considered a "child" by her mother, always, but I take it you're sensing a young kid as in age? That adult had problems as a pre-teen but she was dx with tourrettes (eta - and her and I have known each other since she was little and there hasn't ever been any issues...we see each other a couple times a year, at the most...)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

manderz|1375318973|3494184 said:

Thank you, Arkieb. I really appreciate it. I had already basically written off the bracelet as long gone, based on the time ago that I'd lost track of it. I saw this thread and kinda thought what the heck, it can't hurt to try. The bracelet wasn't particularly sentimental to me, and I still have the matching necklace.

I googled opium poppy to see if I could get a feel for what you were seeing, and 1)They are beautiful! 2) Nothing really strikes me as super familiar, or similar to anything that could help me find the bracelet.

The more I think about the flowers, there is a large garden on my way into work, on the agency's property. It's frequently weeded and tended to, so if it was there, it's most certainly gone. If the red relates to my house, it's gone too, because we've done a renovation since then, and between us we touched literally everything we own in the process. I've poked around the house today, as I have a few random things from my gram, like a small wooden box (jewelry box sized) that had flowers on it, etc. to no avail so far. I've also realized that when we put her things in storage in my garage, we put her rugs on the floor underneath the boxes, and one of them was flowered. I haven't looked in there, but it's likely to be destroyed if it is in there. I'm not going to totally write it off, because weirder things have happened, but I'll keep an open mind, and snoop around when I have a little time.

Again, thanks for taking all this time out of your day to help a total stranger. I appreciate it so much!

I am sorry I couldn't be more helpful!!!! Everytime I zoned in on your energy and that of your grandmother, I got this wonderful warm feeling. She was a really lovely dear soul!!!!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock

arkieb1|1375319307|3494186 said:

I am sorry I couldn't be more helpful!!!! Everytime I zoned in on your energy and that of your grandmother, I got this wonderful warm feeling. She was a really lovely dear soul!!!!

Thanks so much!! You just gave me some serious warm-tinglies :) She was really amazing, and I've been missing her a lot lately, which is partly why I thought of this bracelet.

Your gift is pretty awesome, btw. Thanks for putting it to such an interesting use! I'm always watching for the threads like this, and am on the edge of my seat til the resolution is reached.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MC|1375319299|3494185 said:

Did you have a maid, cleaner or anyone that worked with you or for you at the time that might have had an autistic child? A relative that has a child like that, that could have come over and played with your things?

We moved into the house during the summer so he wouldn't have been able to take them to school then. I had offered a "reward" if either of the kids found the earrings - I didn't think they took them, but figured if they'd luck out and find them, I'd give them $. Neither spent much time looking.

Yeah, we had the owner of the house here right after we moved in to do repairs and he has a daughter. I don't know if she's autistic b/c they moved to another country (which is why they're renting the house) and I just saw her a couple weeks ago and only had a small amount of interaction with her. She seemed to have a bit of a challenge talking but I thought that was a result of being moved from the US to a foreign country w/another language at a young age - she's probably 8ish...hard to tell. She also just met me and entered her house she hadn't seen in a couple of years, so she might have been confused.

There were no other CHILDREN during that time, but there was one adult in her 20s who is considered a "child" by her mother, always, but I take it you're sensing a young kid as in age? That adult had problems as a pre-teen but she was dx with tourrettes.[/quote]

O.K the message I am getting is they were taken by someone no idea child or adult who has something like autism. I see this frenzied person who hits... I am sorry if that makes no sense, like I said its like solving a puzzle.....you have to go back and reflect who that could be. I believe that person stashed them in a special box or compartment in something like a box or toy or something a "special place" to them....

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

arkieb1|1375319538|3494192 said:
MC|1375319299|3494185 said:

There were no other CHILDREN during that time, but there was one adult in her 20s who is considered a "child" by her mother, always, but I take it you're sensing a young kid as in age? That adult had problems as a pre-teen but she was dx with tourrettes.

O.K the message I am getting is they were taken by someone no idea child or adult who has something like autism. I see this frenzied person who hits... I am sorry if that makes no sense, like I said its like solving a puzzle.....you have to go back and reflect who that could be. I believe that person stashed them in a special box or compartment in something like a box or toy or something a "special place" to them....[/quote]

Okay, thanks SO MUCH for your help. I just have one last question. What color hair do you see the child having?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Okay, thanks SO MUCH for your help. I just have one last question. What color hair do you see the child having?[/quote]

I don't think I have been much help at all!!!! I there is a small chance the person stashed them in something where you live, more likely taken them as a shiny bauble and stashed them in their own "special place". I will think on hair colour and get back to you. I didn't see any hair, or a face of the person hitting, the first and main image I got was this hand striking a person around the head, its clumsy, un-coordinated and a bit wild so that is why I was thinking autism or a child or something like that. The woman they are hitting has shortish to mid (just above the shoulders) dark hair.

I also have this feeling of someone playing with them. If its not a child its someone with a very "child like" mind, they don't look at them and go earrings like you or I would they look at them as something pretty to play with and to stash in some secret place like a bower bird.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

I appreciate your help. The owner has dark hair, closer to black, mine is medium brown and both of us had hair around that length then. I'll have to think about this and maybe go through my kids' stuff! Sigh!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MC|1375320587|3494205 said:
I appreciate your help. The owner has dark hair, closer to black, mine is medium brown and both of us had hair around that length then. I'll have to think about this and maybe go through my kids' stuff! Sigh!

Go through their special hiding places and stashing places, any toys with special secret compartments they might have grown out of or forgotten about. I wonder if you could ask your landlady, no accusations just casually ask if she has ever seen anything like that.... if her child did take them I don't think you are likely to see them again.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Strangest thing - she is in another country so they flew in to ck on the house a few weeks back and while here, she said she wanted to check on the cherry tree she planted for her daughter. I just dug around the base with my hand weeder and got a sense of deja vu. When iLander looked for me, she said she saw dirt or charcoal. Weird, huh?

I'll still check my kids' stuff...

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Don't write that off. When you get a chance check by that rug with the flowers on it that was hers. I know its a long shot but humour me and have a good look there.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MC|1375321163|3494213 said:
Strangest thing - she is in another country so they flew in to ck on the house a few weeks back and while here, she said she wanted to check on the cherry tree she planted for her daughter. I just dug around the base with my hand weeder and got a sense of deja vu. When iLander looked for me, she said she saw dirt or charcoal. Weird, huh?

I wonder if the cherry tree could be the "special" place she could have put it, in a "special box" of some sort could you dig around it and look? It could be down in the roots of it if it has grown or in some sort of special little box of some type buried near it.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

arkieb1|1375321377|3494217 said:

I wonder if the cherry tree could be the "special" place she could have put it, in a "special box" of some sort could you dig around it and look? It could be down in the roots of it if it has grown or in some sort of special little box of some type buried near it.

I'll dig around more with a shovel tomorrow. I don't want my kids or DH seeing me. Luckily it's raining so the dirt is easier to dig into.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

arkieb1|1375321377|3494217 said:

Well, I don't think it was my younger son. I told him I'm wondering if my earrings were put in a box somewhere and we forgot about it (and offered a $100 reward) and he said he'd use his "powers" to look for them and then asked if he could look in my closet and I said yes. He dug around in there and found one locked box and we opened it and it was filled with antique coins which belonged to my dad. He then spent a long time in his room. I'll look around my closet and clean it up just in case he did put them in there and I moved the box...

I can say both my kids have been difficult and have done some hitting/kicking, but they don't hit and kick at all now and didn't when we moved in here. That was behavior from toddler age...they don't hit each other or anything. They both are just not physical...they argue and debate over things.

And, I cannot call the owner as she's in Asia (or SE Asia) and I have only met her twice. We pay our rent to a rental company and we signed the lease through them.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Any luck near the tree? Did Ilander think they were still there? I really get the impression someone with a "childlike mind" took them and put them somewhere in this special place that is some sort of box or thing to them for stashing stuff....

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

Yeah!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

arkieb1|1375396536|3494843 said:
Any luck near the tree? Did Ilander think they were still there? I really get the impression someone with a "childlike mind" took them and put them somewhere in this special place that is some sort of box or thing to them for stashing stuff....

Nope, I scrapped away the moss & dead leaves using a kids' hand shovel - metal shovel w/a plastic handle and the dirt is very compacted. If the child was able to bury the earrings there, she would have needed an adult's help due to her being very young OR she would have placed them on top and they would have ended up in the lawn mower.

Now, today I was thinking about the hitting part. Is this something that involves you feeling someone hit me while I wore the earrings or someone who has the earrings hits or was hit? Just curious because the girl had a toddler sibling that was an infant when we moved in. The thought crossed my mind that maybe her parents found the earrings and she was spanked or she put them on and the toddler hit her. I don't remember if she had her ears pierced but one really bizarre thing - when the owners came to do a house walk-through, I was curious to see if the mom had earrings on and at one point she made a gesture of flicking her hair back so I could see her empty ear holes (pierced, but no earrings)...my dh thought I was imagining things...I just wondered about that.

Also, any sense if the earrings are in the house, in an apartment in Seattle (a relative my dh suspected), or if they're in another country?

ETA - I think I know what happened...the dad (owner) was at the house doing repairs, silly stuff like putting in light bulbs, etc, and he replaced the blinds in the master bathroom. My kids had swimming lessons and I thought I could trust him so we left him at the house. When we got back, there was fast food packing out on our patio table so at some point the wife had stopped by to bring him lunch and she must have had her kids with her. The drawer the earrings were in was the type a woman would typically keep makeup, etc., in and possible the daughter liked to play with her mom's makeup and was use to opening that drawer and went up and looked in there. She could have taken them then? I have to say this has created major trust issues with me! I did go through my kids' stuff but mostly just discovered their rooms really need to be organized. lol :oops:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MC|1375407109|3494959 said:
arkieb1|1375396536|3494843 said:

Nope, I scrapped away the moss & dead leaves using a kids' hand shovel - metal shovel w/a plastic handle and the dirt is very compacted. If the child was able to bury the earrings there, she would have needed an adult's help due to her being very young OR she would have placed them on top and they would have ended up in the lawn mower.

Now, today I was thinking about the hitting part. Is this something that involves you feeling someone hit me while I wore the earrings or someone who has the earrings hits or was hit? Just curious because the girl had a toddler sibling that was an infant when we moved in. The thought crossed my mind that maybe her parents found the earrings and she was spanked or she put them on and the toddler hit her. I don't remember if she had her ears pierced but one really bizarre thing - when the owners came to do a house walk-through, I was curious to see if the mom had earrings on and at one point she made a gesture of flicking her hair back so I could see her empty ear holes (pierced, but no earrings)...my dh thought I was imagining things...I just wondered about that.

Also, any sense if the earrings are in the house, in an apartment in Seattle (a relative my dh suspected), or if they're in another country?

ETA - I think I know what happened...the dad (owner) was at the house doing repairs, silly stuff like putting in light bulbs, etc, and he replaced the blinds in the master bathroom. My kids had swimming lessons and I thought I could trust him so we left him at the house. When we got back, there was fast food packing out on our patio table so at some point the wife had stopped by to bring him lunch and she must have had her kids with her. The drawer the earrings were in was the type a woman would typically keep makeup, etc., in and possible the daughter liked to play with her mom's makeup and was use to opening that drawer and went up and looked in there. She could have taken them then? I have to say this has created major trust issues with me! I did go through my kids' stuff but mostly just discovered their rooms really need to be organized. lol :oops:

I really don't believe it was your kids. I don't get the sense an adult took them either, but the first thing I got was an image of the woman with the dark shortish to shoulder length hair ie it's NOT super short buzz cut hair being hit with this flailing hand. Would THAT man, your landlord hit his wife? Because if you go back and read I did say if you want to take it off the boards I would - the force the hand hit was like either abuse or someone out of control....it wasn't an image of an adult hitting a child and to be honest it left me with a nasty feeling.

Tell me did he seem like a really domineering "type" of man and she subservient to him?

And to be truthful sometimes my images are literal, frequently they are like these amazing "clues". As I have been writing this I just started to get a cold feeling and a thought that what if the child took the earrings, then the mother found them and hit the child around the head. Then the woman wore them and the man struck her while wearing them and the child grabbed for them. There are so many levels this clue could indeed work over and over.

The other image I got was of someone carefully putting it into some special box or box with compartments, the feeling associated with this is that person is very proud of their find...... This could have been the child but it could have also been the girl's mother.

The relative that was suspected BEFORE you moved, did she have similar coloured hair? Was she in a situation of domestic abuse or have a child that would have struck her over the ear while wearing them?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results