shape
carat
color
clarity

Midwest GTG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Nope, no kitty cat human here. (Though several people would argue that, considering how much I love cats!
1.gif
) Maybe I could wear my catsuit from Halloween, complete with tail!
2.gif
We should all blow up our avatars, put them on a sign and hold them up so people will know who we are.
9.gif

Starset

Shiny_Rock
Good thing I don''t have Mara''s old avatar with the thigh high pleather boots
31.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 9:44:17 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
As long as you wear the bone in your ''do we''ll still know who you are!
Lol, I was going to say the same thing.

So... we''re all just going to wait until the fall when there is a gem show? Considering that the link to the gem show says that there is one this weekend in Chicago, does that guarantee that there will be one in the fall? Or is that it for 2006?
I''m ok meeting up w/o a gem show. But I guess the hardest part is picking a day. Lol. The weekend of Juy 15/16 is the first that no one has posted an obligation thus far...

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry; But I will be at a business meeting out west (Portland Or) that weekend.

As far as gemshows. My understanding is that there is a fairly fixed annual calandar on the shows. The major show is in the early winter in Chicago. A lessor one in the summer (according to the records I have found).

Of course, there are other things we could do as well: The Field Museum ought to have a gemstone room (memories from a long time ago). Mueseum of Science and Industry, Planitarium, Art museum, etc.

I''m sure that there are others as well.

Lots of possiblities....

Perry

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Actually, I was planning on wearing the bone in my hair, my little tiger print dress, and coming barefoot.
2.gif

I am fine with a GTG without a gemshow. I think winter is too much of a pain anyway (weather wise that is).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results