carat
color
clarity

Is JCrew Cashmere any good?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame|1386037667|3566407 said:
I got it today and it's pretty nice. My cheap side says I should send it back, my DH said it looks great, and to keep it/rebuy it at the slightly lower price (which I did), and when I get the other one decide then. It saved me like $15 more bucks rebuying it, but it's still SO EXPENSIVE. I didn't feel itchy, I tried it on first over another thin sweater and cami to make sure I had "wiggle room" and then when I was sure it fit ok (buttoned it pulled in my boobs, but EVERYTHING does, and I wouldn't wear it buttoned anyway), then I tried it over the cami alone for itch testing. It feels REALLY soft.

:appl: Yay! Hope it sticks!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1386038508|3566425 said:
ame|1386037667|3566407 said:
I got it today and it's pretty nice. My cheap side says I should send it back, my DH said it looks great, and to keep it/rebuy it at the slightly lower price (which I did), and when I get the other one decide then. It saved me like $15 more bucks rebuying it, but it's still SO EXPENSIVE. I didn't feel itchy, I tried it on first over another thin sweater and cami to make sure I had "wiggle room" and then when I was sure it fit ok (buttoned it pulled in my boobs, but EVERYTHING does, and I wouldn't wear it buttoned anyway), then I tried it over the cami alone for itch testing. It feels REALLY soft.

:appl: Yay! Hope it sticks!
I am like...paranoid that it isn't a great fit but Dh said it looked excellent on and "it's SO YOU" when I showed him. I am having "I cannot believe I paid over $150 for a friggin hoodie" remorse now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results