color
clarity

If you won the 1 Billion Powerball....

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madam Bijoux|1452634490|3974952 said:
isaku5|1452626834|3974870 said:
Excellent idea, Madame! Maybe I could go with you and protect your packages :bigsmile: .

It's a deal! :wavey:

You ladies let me know if you need a sexy hot stud to help you spend all that money. :D

... then I'll find one who can join us. :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck with the next Powerball drawing. It is now 1.5 billion dollars... Don't forget to get your ticket(s)!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
... just be sure to pick the correct numbers.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha yes I almost forgot. Good advice Kenny. The correct numbers are key. :bigsmile:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck to all.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have never bought a ticket. My wife buys a few once in a while. For her last Wednesday ten tickets only one of them even had one number...

I have won twice though. Once I offered a beautiful garnet to a client. He said, "When I win the lottery." That day at lunch he bought five scratch tickets, gave four of them to his employees and kept one. It was a thousand dollar winner. the garnet was $800 or so, he called me and bought it on the spot.

The other time I was given a scratch ticket as part of my entry packet into a charity event. I won $2.

I figure that is most likely my lifetime winnings on the lottery.

However, if I did buy a ticket and I did win, I suspect there might be a ten carat diamond of a popular brand on my finger in a short time. It would NOT be a D-IF though, I am far too hard on my hands to wear an IF. I might buy a D for my wedding ring and an M for a right hand ring. I have never worn a right hand ring before, but with two ten carats to sport, I might have to try it for a while... Good thing I wear a size twelve ring.

Darn, wouldn't THAT be fun!?

Wink

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Wink, you wouldn't have the option of wearing the D-IF, because you'd be sending that one to me! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results