Fragrance of the Day Thread

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tonight its Amouage Lyric :love:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Arcadian|1478471255|4094619 said:
I'm back to smelling good! :dance: Today I'm wearing Amouage Honour.

yay so glad you can smell beautiful again! Glad you are feeling better

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Today is Jo Malone Wild Bluebell, love this fresh floral

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Blu Mediterraneo Ginepro di Sardegna / Juniper of Sardinia by Acqua Di Parma. I love the Mix of Cedar, Juniper Berries, and Black Pepper :love:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning! Its a little cool so I pulled out Parfums Delrae Bois de Paradis. yummers :lickout:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I'm wearing Prada No2 Oeillet gosh I love this one :love:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Arcadian|1479217870|4098761 said:
Today I'm wearing Prada No2 Oeillet gosh I love this one :love:

that one is gorgeous

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
By Kilian Bamboo Harmony! I have been obsessed over this one recently!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Silent St. From Derek Lam today. I have been obsessed with this floral Musk recently

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Guerlain Parure :lickout:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in a class so its a no perfume day (so far!!) can't wait to get home and spritz myself with something!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I'm wearing Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee I think I'd rather wear this one on a much hotter day. Its still very nice though.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I have been LIVING In Givenchy L'Atelier Iris Harmonique. The Iris, Ylang Ylang, Gaiac Wood and Oud! LOVE IT! Just wished it lasted longer on my skin

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Yesterday Piguet's Bandit, today Guerlain Nahema :wavey:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Confection10|1479545149|4100490 said:
Yesterday Piguet's Bandit, today Guerlain Nahema :wavey:

OH I love Nahema!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Today is Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
reached way back and pulled out Frederic Malle Le Parfum de Therese. Why I don't wear it more is beyond me, its always so scrumptious and lasts forever. (my bottle is of older stock I heard they changed something in the newer stuff.)

walkinfaith

Rough_Rock
This thread is amazing...and also super dangerous!! I'd somehow fallen into the rabbit hole that is LuckyScents last week and then visited this thread for the first time today - let's just say I've already placed an order for a bunch of samples and my cart is already all the way filled up over on Surrender to Chance as well.

I was wondering if some of you amazing ladies might be able to give me some suggestions, Freesia is my makes-everything-better scent, along with tart, peppery scents. Some of my favorites are Calvin Klein Eternity, Gucci II, and Bath & Body Works Sheer Freesia. I've already ordered Byredo Tulipe which sounds promising, as well as a few others based the descriptions on LuckyScents. Are there any others that I must try?

Also, when you order samples in the glass vials, do you just dab those on your wrists?

Thank you! :wavey:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its cool enough to wear Balmain Jolie Madam! :dance: This perfume is my favorite for leather and violet (and oakmoss...lots and lots of it!) I'm wearing the parfum version, which can be quite strong if you're not prepared!

@walkinfaith, yes very dangerous. I'm surprised I having jumped the shark and broke my no buy. so many here have phenomenal wardrobes. If I had more room....

The glass dabbers are ok for some things, but I don't fee like they tell you the entire story. I purchased some 1-3ml atomizer sprayers from on ebay. Most of them are chinese companies but the prices are pretty negligible.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I got a sample of Sud Pacifique Vanilla Abricot and I like it so much I might just purchase a small bottle.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Something smokey today! MFK Oud Cashmere Mood

walkinfaith

Rough_Rock
Arcadian|1479736703|4101054 said:
Its cool enough to wear Balmain Jolie Madam! :dance: This perfume is my favorite for leather and violet (and oakmoss...lots and lots of it!) I'm wearing the parfum version, which can be quite strong if you're not prepared!

@walkinfaith, yes very dangerous. I'm surprised I having jumped the shark and broke my no buy. so many here have phenomenal wardrobes. If I had more room....

The glass dabbers are ok for some things, but I don't fee like they tell you the entire story. I purchased some 1-3ml atomizer sprayers from on ebay. Most of them are chinese companies but the prices are pretty negligible.
Thanks for the tip on the sprayers!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How is the Oud in this one? Sometimes it can be so sour :errrr: Only type I found that I liked was Cambodian Oud.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Arcadian|1479758154|4101174 said:
How is the Oud in this one? Sometimes it can be so sour :errrr: Only type I found that I liked was Cambodian Oud.

this isn't sour at all but it is very heavy and smokey. I love it, but haven't worn it in awhile and over sprayed (I just need 2 spritz but I did 5) so I was like WOOOAHH BOY! But it is one of my favorite Ouds! Also South Florida never gets cold enough to really enjoy this heavy smokey fragrance, but I do love it

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ckrickett|1479782650|4101276 said:

this isn't sour at all but it is very heavy and smokey. I love it, but haven't worn it in awhile and over sprayed (I just need 2 spritz but I did 5) so I was like WOOOAHH BOY! But it is one of my favorite Ouds! Also South Florida never gets cold enough to really enjoy this heavy smokey fragrance, but I do love it

Thanks, I will have to search this one out and give it a try.

Well for south florida I think you may be south of me as I'm in PBG. But it sure was chilly this morning! Of course, my friends left in New England tell me not to rub it in. I think I will love this winter. :bigsmile:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This AM Balmain Ambre Gris. :love:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Arcadian|1479824890|4101444 said:
ckrickett|1479782650|4101276 said:

Thanks, I will have to search this one out and give it a try.

Well for south florida I think you may be south of me as I'm in PBG. But it sure was chilly this morning! Of course, my friends left in New England tell me not to rub it in. I think I will love this winter. :bigsmile:

Dade/Broward area here. It was a balmy breezy 80 degrees this morning!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Terracotta Le Parfum by Guerlian. UHHH I adore this so much!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't been reading or posting in this thread for a long time, but it was a great help to me in getting back into fragrances. What happened was that I used it for a while, then amassed many vanilla perfumes (and a few fig ones) as well as a lot of samples, and retreated into my own little world. I now need some help. My father's male aide uses my vanilla perfume from time to time (whichever one I have available). I told him I would get him a nice male vanilla fragrance for Christmas and I would like your suggestions on the best one. Thanks in advance!

Deb :wavey:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, try L'Occitaine Eau des Baux This is a spiced vanilla with a touch of tobacco. One of my favorites and IMO unisex. Not terribly expensive either so should fit the bill

Thierry Mugler A Men Pure Havane Its more tobacco and honey but vanilla rears its head There's also a touch of dark cocoa. I wore my sample for 2 days. yeah its not exactly manly IMO...lol

Dame Perfumery Black Flower Mexican Vanilla this is just really really good. I got a 5ml sample from their website.....swoon-worthy! Unisex. Worth getting to try it out (they send samples of all types of stuff...they have amazing great stuff!)

Givenchy Pi. I wore that in college :saint: :lol: I really like it, it should have been dubbed unisex frankly. Might be another extreme version of this but I've never smelled it personally.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results