shape
carat
color
clarity

For Kaleigh

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Lisa, I am so sorry to hear this. From everything you''ve shared about your Nanny, she sounded like a very special and amazing woman. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Am so sorry, Lisa. Thoughts are with you and your Nanny.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, my thoughts are with you, Nanny, and your family tonight! I''m so glad that you''ve had this extra time to be together and cherish eachother''s friendship. This time is priceless. I know that she will be incredibly happy in the place she is going, and that you will be together again one day!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Lisa, our little family over here in CA has your sweet Nanny (and you) in our thoughts.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
My thoughts are with you and the family Kaleigh, hang in there....some small comfort may be the knowledge that she has been blessed by love and great family in her life.

laila

Shiny_Rock
Oh Lisa, I was so sad to read this news. You are in my thoughts as well...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lisa, prayers and hugs go out to you and Nanny. Bless you both.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Praying that all will be well.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep, and give your angels charge over those who sleep.
Tend your sick ones, O Lord
Rest your weary ones.
Soothe your suffering ones.
Pity your afflicted ones.
Shield your joyous ones.
And for all your love's sake.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh Lisa, I read the post with tears in my eyes. She must be a very special woman to have raised such a special daugther. Sending you lots of positive, loving thoughts.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear this news, Lisa. You and Nanny are in my thoughts and prayers.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Oh Lisa, I am so very sorry to hear about your Nanny. My thoughts will be with you both.
emlove.gif

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
I am so sorry to hear this Lisa. You and Nanny will both be in my thoughts and prayers.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lisa, I am so sorry to hear about your nanny. I know she is very special to you & I will be keeping you & her in my thoughts.
15.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers continue.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Thoughts your way to lift your heavy heart.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Lisa, I''m so sorry to hear about this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Nanny.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Lisa, prayers and wishes are sent from here, many hugs and good thoughts are given. I''m so sorry to hear about this,
7.gif
Love and hugs to Nanny.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Lisa, I am very sorry about your nanny.
7.gif
Prayers your way.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
I hope this time is as peaceful as it can be for both you and for her, and I''m so sorry that you have to go through this. You''re in our thoughts.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just got home after a long day. Nanny's breathing is shallow but she was more alert today. The hospice nurse came. She had to ask Nanny a bunch of questions. Nanny was her usual self. Rolling her eyes at the nurse. The nurse asked her when her last bowel movement was. Nanny pipes up, well that isn't a very pleasant thing to ask someone!! Then she says, when was yours!!! OMG I cracked up!! Sorry if that's too much info, but it was hysterical at the time, hehe. She still has her spunk!!!
3.gif

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for the update. I have thought about y''all all day. I am keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. Please remember to take care of yourself also. We are all here for you, I just wish there was more I could do. Mokey

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH Lisa, that is too funny about Nanny and her "morning, morning" as my grandmother used to put it. she sure sounds like she has a lot of spunk left to me
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 3:53:03 PM
Author: kaleigh
The nurse asked her when her last bowel movement was. Nanny pipes up, well that isn''t a very pleasant thing to ask someone!! Then she says, when was yours!!! OMG I cracked up!! Sorry if that''s too much info, but it was hysterical at the time, hehe. She still has her spunk!!!
3.gif
That is priceless. Definitely got her great attitude still in check!! Thanks for the update. Hope she continues to do well...

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so very sorry to hear about your Nanny. I''m glad she still has spirit! My thoughts are with you both...
jen

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My thoughts are with you, Kaleigh. I love that your Nanny still has her sense of humor and is so full of spunk, lol!
35.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update, Lisa.... now YOU have a nice evening and get plenty of rest!!!

Bless her heart...she''s such a pistol!!!
5.gif

I bet I''m not alone in having grown enormously fond of this remarkable woman... through you!
30.gif

Keep the faith, Dear, and treasure every moment with her...be it just a few more, or few more years! (I wouldn''t be surprised if she decides to make fools of the doctors and stick around a while!)

My thoughts are with you constantly.

((HUGS)) to you both!
Janis

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Kaleigh, I''m so sorry to read this news. I know she was a dear woman in your life.
Glad to hear she still has her "spunk" after answering that nurses questions!

My own mother in law is in ICU tonight.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 7:56:26 PM
Author: widget
Thanks for the update, Lisa.... now YOU have a nice evening and get plenty of rest!!!

Bless her heart...she's such a pistol!!!
5.gif

I bet I'm not alone in having grown enormously fond of this remarkable woman... through you!
30.gif

Keep the faith, Dear, and treasure every moment with her...be it just a few more, or few more years! (I wouldn't be surprised if she decides to make fools of the doctors and stick around a while!)

My thoughts are with you constantly.

((HUGS)) to you both!
Janis
Awww, thanks. I am resting tonight and am optimistic. I was on the phone with Nan while Nanny was trying to do some word jumbles in the paper. Nan was like Nanny will go in her own time and not a minute sooner. It's a roller coaster but am keeping the faith. Hospice will be a huge help. To everyone many thanks, I really thank you for all the well wishes!!!! Keep your fingers crossed ok??? xxxooo Lisa
1.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry, Lisa. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
My thoughts are with you, also. julia

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results