shape
carat
color
clarity

Dyed my hair, need opinions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Before

waxed-brows-148.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
After

waxed-brows-163.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Another after

waxed-brows-164.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! Not for another 3 months! My first fitting is this weekend and I can''t wait!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
huge difference. beautiful!!
do you likes?

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
LOL I edited out my "are you married yet question", cos I looked at your first post and found the answer--but I was too late you saw it! I kept thinking when people said "today is the day" I thought that meant you were getting married instead it was eyebrow day???? LOL I was embarrased so I edited my question out.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Jcrow, I do like it, but I think it'll take some time for me to get used to it. I called FI on the phone as I was leaving and said "I have movie star eyebrows!" Haha.

HappyAnniversary, it's ok. Most people wouldn't take "today's the day!" to mean "today's the day you're getting your eyebrows waxed!"
1.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Robbie, your hair color and brows look FABULOUS! Wow, girl, I can''t believe the difference, you are going to be a beautiful bride!
36.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Wowza!! You look fabulous! The moviestar brows are incredible. You look so polished and your makeup is also really great-it makes your skin look so angelic.

You must continue to go back to the brow director...make a standing appointment! I think you will garner alot of compliments, and when you do you will feel more in love with your new"hollywood" look. Robbie, You look marvAlous!!

DKS

I am quoting you...on the "Hollywood" look...but really it is ALL YOU! Just hidden before...now you shine!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
oh my, Robbie- you look FABULOUS!

The brows make all the difference. They totally frame your face.

I first got mine done for my Sr. Prom, and haven't let up since (18 yrs later). You can certainly do the "upkeep" at home and only go in for shaping every once in a while.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, Robbie...they look GREAT and you look GORGEOUS!!! I can''t get over the difference. They did a great job!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey I have an eyebrow question.... is there a fad going around where people clipper their eyebrows? I saw a woman at the clinique counter (worked there) who had eyebrows that looked very *short*. Shorter than they were all the other times I worked with her. In additon they were recently tweased or shaped but they were just very short, IMO it didn''t look good but it definitely looked intentional.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!

Robbie...what lipstick are you wearing? Stunning!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW !!!! LOVE the brows!! What a difference Robbie!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I knew it!! Your newly plucked and shaped eyebrows really enhance your eyes (and did I already say you have gorgeous eyes?!) and yr face, and yr hair too!!
36.gif
You look absolutely fabulous!!

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I love the shaped eyebrows with the darkened hair!! def movie star quality
36.gif
emthup.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!!!

Seeing as how I''m new to this whole brow waxing thing, what do most people do? She said to come back in 2-3 weeks. Do I not tweeze or do anything for 2-3 weeks? Do I try to just tweeze as the hairs start coming back in and only go back when I feel like they need to be shaped again?

Cehrabehra, they trimmed by brows, I''m guessing to help them stay in place because when they were natural length they wouldn''t stay where you put them and they looked really messy. Perhaps your coworker was trying to trim hers and just went a bit too short?

Peachy, it''s Aveda''s lip tint with spf15 in Peony. They do a makeup touchup at my salon when you get any service and as soon as she put it on I knew I was going to buy it. I also bought the powder/foundation and concealer...I thought FI was going to kill me when I told him I spent $115 when I was only supposed to be having a trim and a brow wax! Luckily he was ok with it though especially since I came back very relaxed. They give you a free minifacial, neck/shoulder and scalp massage before/while they do your hair. It''s awesome.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful! It really opens up your eyes and gives you a glamourous look! I really like it! You should maintain it :)

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Robbie: is it an Aveda Concepts salon you went to? i LOVE those!! they give you the best treatment there. Aveda products are the best - so natural and reasonable in price!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
If Aveda Concepts means they use only Aveda products, then yes. I LOVE their products. FI thinks their hair stuff smells weird, but I like it. I like it so much that I made sure to book a salon for the wedding that uses Aveda products also (I live OOT from where the wedding is).

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Robbie, you look so glam!! I think that the dark hair and newly shaped brows make you look more like a woman and less like a girl, and you are going to be just stunning on your wedding day!

I don''t remember if you''re wearing your hair up or down for your wedding? But I think that the darker hair swept up would look soooo good! I got rid of all highlights for my wedding and my hair was a dark brown, and I just love it in photos -- so shiny and elegant!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2007 10:14:20 AM
Author: ellaila
Robbie, you look so glam!! I think that the dark hair and newly shaped brows make you look more like a woman and less like a girl, and you are going to be just stunning on your wedding day!

I don''t remember if you''re wearing your hair up or down for your wedding? But I think that the darker hair swept up would look soooo good! I got rid of all highlights for my wedding and my hair was a dark brown, and I just love it in photos -- so shiny and elegant!!
Thanks Ellaila! I''m thinking either half up or all down. It will depend on if the veil can stay in all day in all down and also how well the stylist is able to make the overall style hold.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Very Nice Robbie! If you feel comfortable tweezing the new growth you can clean them up & get them shaped as needed. I personally dont touch mine otherwise I massacre them.

I love Aveda products as well. Their Clove Conditoner (Brown hair) is excellent! Great stuff to stretch time between color appts. I also really like their Brilliant Pomade & universal styling cream, really smoothes my coarse hair. Aveda lipsticks, powders, & eyeshadows feel so silky.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
love the new look...the dark hair really suits you. gorgeous brows.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2007 11:25:02 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl
oh my, Robbie- you look FABULOUS!

The brows make all the difference. They totally frame your face.
Ditto - the brows make a HUGE difference! I had to laugh at the expression on your face in the ''before'' pic. heehee And the smiles in the ''after''.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/6/2007 8:54:25 AM
Author: robbie3982
Thanks everyone!!!

Seeing as how I''m new to this whole brow waxing thing, what do most people do? She said to come back in 2-3 weeks. Do I not tweeze or do anything for 2-3 weeks? Do I try to just tweeze as the hairs start coming back in and only go back when I feel like they need to be shaped again?

Cehrabehra, they trimmed by brows, I''m guessing to help them stay in place because when they were natural length they wouldn''t stay where you put them and they looked really messy. Perhaps your coworker was trying to trim hers and just went a bit too short?

Peachy, it''s Aveda''s lip tint with spf15 in Peony. They do a makeup touchup at my salon when you get any service and as soon as she put it on I knew I was going to buy it. I also bought the powder/foundation and concealer...I thought FI was going to kill me when I told him I spent $115 when I was only supposed to be having a trim and a brow wax! Luckily he was ok with it though especially since I came back very relaxed. They give you a free minifacial, neck/shoulder and scalp massage before/while they do your hair. It''s awesome.
I usually go in about once a month and I don''t tweeze between appointments. My recommendation would be to not touch them! It''s easy to over tweeze and end up with them being uneven.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Hot damn, women - you look great! I LOVE your hair color and the shine! Your eyebrows are perfect! I wish I had brows like that (I over tweesed
38.gif
) Your remind me of Stacey London in your pics - very stylish!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Not only do the hair and brows look awesome, but I love the after "glamour shots"!

You rock!

Now, I may have missed it, but isn''t the flower girl wedding soon? Or have I just been orbiting another planet for the last few weeks (which is possible)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results