shape
carat
color
clarity

Do friends ever asked you...

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
armywife13|1392587718|3616487 said:
I had a friend ask about the cost of my previous ring, the 3.62. I was honest with her, then she proceeded to blab it to everyone we encountered. Lesson learned. Now most of the time I will just respond with a joke or some other remark that will help me avoid disclosing what I paid. Really, it is no one's business. I would never ask someone the cost of their jewelry.

I've had a similar experience. That person is no longer a close friend, unfortunately.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
LaraOnline said:
armywife13|1392587718|3616487 said:
I had a friend ask about the cost of my previous ring, the 3.62. I was honest with her, then she proceeded to blab it to everyone we encountered. Lesson learned. Now most of the time I will just respond with a joke or some other remark that will help me avoid disclosing what I paid. Really, it is no one's business. I would never ask someone the cost of their jewelry.

I've had a similar experience. That person is no longer a close friend, unfortunately.

Same here. That experience wasn't the only reason, but it was one of them. It was rather embarrassing to have her disclosing that information.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results