shape
carat
color
clarity

Did anyone see Whiteflash''s diamond bangles featured in Life & Style Magazine?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Judi W

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/21/2006 2:36:42 PM
Author: JohnQuixote

Date: 7/21/2006 9:20:53 AM
Author: fire&ice

My Birthday is in a couple of months. So, should I just have my people call their people?
LOL F&I. Indeed... We''ll pencil you in.
2.gif

They do slip around. Our local bangle fashion diva Judi (who is never seen without such accoutrements), says you get used to it.
John is right. My bangles are a "part of the arm"....and are always on. It''s when I take them off that it feels odd.
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
the WF bangles are more OVAL, not round so they don't SPIN...but they do move up and down your wrist. if you have smallish wrists or bony wrists (aka a knobby wrist which i kind of do)...they could kind of bug, but somehow i think i'd manage to get used to them...tee hee.
9.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
John! John! I''m world famous in my house!! hee hee....those bangles are GORGEOUS! You can bet my dh will be getting my wishlist on your site emailed to him in September (blue sapphires too) hint hint hint!!!

Yay for Whiteflash!

Jeannine aka divergrrl

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results