shape
carat
color
clarity

so close to the end! come advise!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Step cuts, either emerald cut or baguette will be the most cost effective. Trapezoids will be a bit more costly.

MrsCornishWed

Shiny_Rock
Hi guys! Just to update you. 

I've met with the lady I've decided I want to set my tourm. I've decided to go a bit more fun and earthy RHR than e-ring. 

It'll be set in early summer when I've saved some funds up (don't judge me, but I just spent a few hundred on a moissanite solitaire in the sale to sit next to my wedding band, purely for a little sparkle and something I don't care about damaging while chasing the small ones and work and home..I don't care for diamonds or clear stones so not fussy like I do over CS) 

Anywho I've decided on final design and wanted to share with you. It'll be on a hammered 18k white gold band, bezel set in 9 yellow gold, with two solid hand made gold hearts set either side to represent my husband and my daughter, with another little heart on the inside of the band "hidden" to represent our little lost bean. My tourm represents Cornwall for me, so this peice will be hugely sentimental for me and I'm beyond excited for it. The lady making it is a lovely women who is quickly making a name for herself here for making sentimental pieces. You can check her out on Facebook- Briege king jewellery. 

As soon as it's on my finger ill be sure to stop by and share with you all, after all your help! Husband and I plan to make a while new wedding set with a pretty CS next year. For now we are concentrating on ttc and this fun little RHR. 

Oh, and thank you again for all your well wishes, I am finally better physically and excited for the year ahead. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and new year x

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results