multicolor.com gems

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparkliesLuver|1441972589|3926482 said:
When you say "teal," this is what I picture in my head. You might also want to contact Michael with Litnon.com and see if they have anything (that's not online) that might work.

Montana sapphires will always have some gray and shift in various lighting conditions. That's why I posted the elongated piece of rough earlier in your thread - it didn't look to be as gray but it also might be more pure blue than you want. I'd definitely find some pictures and send them to Blaze and see what he comes back with.

If none of these are doing it for you, it's okay to pass. You'll know it when you see it. :D

Sparklies that ring is AMAZING! Wow! Is it sapphire, or tourmaline? OP that is also what I think when I picture "teal", so that's a good starting point if that's the color you are going for :)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kallard

Rough_Rock
Oh my! I wish I hadn't discovered that sight!

kallard

Rough_Rock
Actually, aside from the ring, that was the first thing I found!

kallard

Rough_Rock
Here are some more photos he sent of EC and asscher.

sam_8289.jpg sam_8287.jpg sam_8285.jpg sam_8283.jpg

S

SparkliesLuver

Of the three, in all lighting conditions, the asscher seems to be the most consistent. But it's also decently dark. ETA: But it might have a better balance of blue and green for you, as opposed to the others which are primarily green.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer the EC but I think it might be too green for you though.

kallard

Rough_Rock
That was what I was thinking. I like the cut also. It speaks more ocean to me that the ec, which is kind of what I was looking for.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kallard|1441991743|3926619 said:
That was what I was thinking. I like the cut also. It speaks more ocean to me that the ec, which is kind of what I was looking for.

My vote is for the ascher. I assume this means it isn't sold? The color is great, and it actually looks a lot like the center stone from the LoupTroop ring, which is beautiful! It might be a bit darker,but still gorgeous to my eyes :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more vote for the Asscher

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very concerned that once set, the asscher will black out.

kallard

Rough_Rock
I had looked at the gemartservices website before and didn't see anything there, but I did go ahead and send him an email. He has some of Blaze's gems on the gemartservices site. They are in the "custom" section.

http://www.gemartservices.com/newstuff.htm

kallard

Rough_Rock
He said he doesn't have anything that isn't already on the site - and he referred me to Blaze. Lol

kallard

Rough_Rock
Jerry did send some photos of some that another of his clients have that he might be willing to sell:

sapphire_373_ring__photo_2.jpg
montana_sapphires__8_-1_0.jpg

The green one looks like an eye to me!

He also suggested buying rough and having it cut. I have even less idea about that! I did explain to him that I have been working with Blaze trying to find something, but that so far I have some that I like, but nothing that I am jumping on.

I found an example stone from Blaze's sight that shows more the color I am looking for:
blazeheartexample.jpg

It is a little more blue than most of the ones he has shown me...and a little darker than the heart.
But it isn't a listed stone, it is a header page photo. This isn't the color I originally wanted, but after looking at these examples, I agree, I am afraid that the darker ones that first appealed to me may go too dark once set, so I sort of relooked at the different colors at Gemfix for a better idea - thought their photos are awfully bright.

kallard

Rough_Rock
I have another question about something discussed in another thread. Metal color choices. I am a white gold/silver person, but I saw that the color choice has an effect on the gem as well?

Anyone know of a good link that shows examples? or can tell me more about this?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
kallard|1442074966|3926878 said:
Jerry did send some photos of some that another of his clients have that he might be willing to sell:

sapphire_373_ring__photo_2.jpg
montana_sapphires__8_-1_0.jpg

The green one looks like an eye to me!

He also suggested buying rough and having it cut. I have even less idea about that! I did explain to him that I have been working with Blaze trying to find something, but that so far I have some that I like, but nothing that I am jumping on.

I found an example stone from Blaze's sight that shows more the color I am looking for:
blazeheartexample.jpg

It is a little more blue than most of the ones he has shown me...and a little darker than the heart.
But it isn't a listed stone, it is a header page photo. This isn't the color I originally wanted, but after looking at these examples, I agree, I am afraid that the darker ones that first appealed to me may go too dark once set, so I sort of relooked at the different colors at Gemfix for a better idea - thought their photos are awfully bright.

the photo of the heart is probably not accurate of the color of the sapphire. Look at the background-it is very blue. It may actually be pretty close in color to the cushion on the far right.

kallard

Rough_Rock
Jerry pointed that out also. I don't mind it being a little more green than that, just don't want it to be alot more green, and don't want it to be super light....so maybe that one is lighter, but the blue background makes it look darker.

Thanks everyone for pointing this stuff out to me though, because these are things I should think about but don't know to think about.

Jerry does have this one on his site, that came from Blaze.
blaze-22ct-sapphire.jpg

I do not know if it is available or not, so am inquiring about that. It looks similar to the asscher that I was shown, only with different photography. ???? I don't know.

kallard

Rough_Rock
Blaze sent me more photos!! I think I have to find something from him at this point...he has done so much work for me!

sam_8327.jpg
sam_8326.jpg sam_8322.jpg sam_8321.jpg sam_8320.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results