shape
carat
color
clarity

Mixed Colour Combo: Is this IT?

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
The first pic wowee ! ! Am wondering how the rhodolites would look set east/west ?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
chamois said:
The first pic wowee ! ! Am wondering how the rhodolites would look set east/west ?

Here it is. Sorry for the blurry picure quality; as AJJ said, I'm not a good photographer at all. :lol:
EastWest.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I think the proportions are excellent. And you can have little tsavorites put into the earring settings!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Chrono, i think the proportions are perfect and so is the color. you got a winner!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the proportions are fine. The colors are amazing together and the very thought of cutting into one of your mother's stones horrifies me :errrr:

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for doing a pic of the east/west orientation. Not sure why, but for some reason I like the look of it set east/west better. You'll get more finger coverage too!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I also like the East West orientation, I was beginning to agree with LD that the rhodolites were overpowering the tsavorite in the north south position, I can't wait to see your finished ring.

:appl:

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Ditto on east/west. Is it me or is the cushion a little off-square? The photos seem to show it slightly off-square and oriented E/W. I'd set it N/S to create even more of a size difference.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the cushion is perfectly square. I purposely put it in the holder to create the illusion of the stone being set, as you can see, does play tricks on the eyes to make the stone taller or wider than it really is.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results