shape
carat
color
clarity

Please post your BM dresses!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry, forgot to mention the designer! It''s a Watters & Watters.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I was a bm in my cousin''s wedding almost three years ago. We all got our dresses at a cute little store in NYC... but they do have a website. They have a huge selection, and will even sell you the fabric so you can go to your own designer.
The website is http://www.simpledress.com

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
thanks angel - I had seen your posts earlier and noticed that you didn''t give the website.. I was just going to come and reply and ask you for it. Those invites are really cute. I can''t decide WHAT I want to do for my invites though. I have lots of time to decide..

but part of me wants to do the whole. "Today I marry my best friend.." theme with them with some cutesy little couple or poem or something on it.. I''m trying to get pictures but my internet is not cooperating with me.. They don''t come in anything close to my color scheme though. The ones I liked were an off white color with gold font (yucky colors.. cute invite)

amstf024713l.jpg

OR I want to do something very modern and contemporary looking.. There are ones I like that are a single card.. where our first names would be written big in a very modern looking caligraphy style (almost looks like regular handwriting) and then our invite information is on like the other half of the card in plain writing.
awacAV310_zoom.jpg
AWACC5706_zoom.jpg

Or I want something REALLY cute like pink and black stripes or something.. Kind of like the ones that they showed in the pink/orange colors thread on this board.

TF1382240.jpg

I like the ones you posted because of the ribbons and the colors. I like invitations that have the ribbons and I like ones with overlays. This one is kind of cute because it has the calligraphy I like plus the overlay

mkcKV127_zoom.jpg

Or this one

awac5736_zoom.jpg

Or I want an ultra formal classic invite.. sometimes I like these.. other times not..
AWAC5618_zoom.jpg

What I don''t want is what either of my friends did this summer when they got married. One of them had a sheer overlay with their invitaition info printed on the overlay with thier PICTURE underneath BLUCK..
The other did DIY invites and didn''t use a good printer or something so all of the ink rubbed off in the mail so they LOOKED really DIY..

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I know, I totally forgot MelissaSue! www.myjeanm.com

I really like that pink one with the pink overlay with the bow! Who is that by? You have tons of different options! I''ve seen the one with the two kids in person (I do invites on the side) very cute! I have those in my books, they come in many different colors. Good luck choosing, so many pretty ones!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
the pink invite was from http://www.invitationswithstyle.com I believe.

I haven''t seen the one with the little kids in any colors but the off white with gold. I had a sample sent to me and I really liked it as did my mom and FI.. but i just don''t know about the colors.

I actually went though a couple more websites and saved a bunch more invites on my computer. There is another cute one from http://www.theamericanwedding.com that would go with my colors really well
awacAV412_zoom.jpg

and i found some more that have the "marry my best friend" theme.. which is really sooo us.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results