shape
carat
color
clarity

You may now pass Go and collect...

Thank you everyone! Thank you also to all the former LIW's that came back for me, very very much appreciated!!! I'll be seeing yall soon in BWW!!!! :D

Congratulations Mashira!!!!

that proposal story is one of a kind and so cute.. happy for you :appl: :appl:

Congratulations Mashira!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I'm so happy for you! That was an awesome proposal story, so unique! And I've always loved your ring!

Congratulations!! I love the proposal story!! :appl:

That is the cutest story ever! I love when proposals are so personal. How in the world did he manage to make sure you landed on chance ?

:)

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Congrats :appl:

What a cute story! You and your FI look so great together, all the best for the years to come.

OMG.....that is such a sweet story. I love it, so unique

Cutest. Proposal. Ever! Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations, Mashira! Lovely ring and fantastic proposal story!!! :appl:

Thank you everyone! Maebelle, I haven't the slightest idea how he made sure I landed on Chance! It wasn't even the first time, he landed on chance a few times, as did I. It just so happened that I picked up the right card. Sheer luck of the draw! :lol:

Congrats! Definitely a proposal and ring worth waiting for. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Yay you're engaged! I'm so happy for you :bigsmile: your ring is gorgeous and I love the creative proposal. Congrats!

I lOVE your proposal story and I'm very happy for the two of you!!!!

I hit the bitton too fast!

I wanted to mention how gorgeous your ring is!!!!

congrats Mashira :appl: love the proposal (but mostly the ring :naughty: ) :love:

That is such a cute proposal story.
The ring looks fantastic on your hand!

WOW!! That was so sweet and thoughtful! Congrats!!!!! You should frame those chance cards and put them with an engagement picture. :)

Congrats Mashira!

Congrats! I actually stopped by LIW today just to see if there were any updates- and I'm so happy to see yours! What a wonderful story! Happy planning!

Congrats!!!! What an adorable proposal!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP