shape
carat
color
clarity

Without further ado, I am pleased to present to you...

congrats! Beautiful ring!

ahhhh!! Congratulations! I just read your Diary post, and you sound very much like me (I''ve recently helped out with the selection, and have been in the dark as soon as the order went through, and I know it should take around 6 weeks, so I''ve just been super anxious and checking out tons of posts on PS! lol).

Congrats! It is STUNNING!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thanks everyone! It is a real eye catcher for sure. I even caught FH staring at it last night while I was on the phone sharing the news. :)

Date: 5/4/2010 12:43:45 PM
Author: Laila619
Congrats!! It looks massive on your finger! I would have thought 1.7 carats.

Yeah, I was a little nervous about the size because I like "big." I am really really happy with it. I may never need to upgrade...well maybe not never... ;)

Date: 5/4/2010 1:42:02 PM
Author: caroleena
ahhhh!! Congratulations! I just read your Diary post, and you sound very much like me (I''ve recently helped out with the selection, and have been in the dark as soon as the order went through, and I know it should take around 6 weeks, so I''ve just been super anxious and checking out tons of posts on PS! lol).

Thanks! I hope you enjoyed my diary. Six weeks seems like a long time but trust me if you keep yourself busy, the time will fly by! Best of luck to you. If you get to anxious just spill it all out to the LIW because they understand like no one else can.

absolutely beautiful!

it''s so so pretty. and wow, it looks WHITE--- i would never have thought that''s a K. you and your fiancee (yippeee) did a great job!

Congrats! It''s lovely!

LOL legally, i love ur style!
9.gif

Congratulation!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I have been following your threads and I have been excited to see you ring! It is fabulous. It looks really big and soooooo white!

More shots please!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

your ring looks amazing on your hand~ perfection
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Congratulations
35.gif

It is beautiful! Congrats.

Lovely! Congrats on your purchase!

it''s lovely! congratulations

congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous. Love all the shots.

Congrats!! I like the center stone and the setting you picked. Looks great on your hand.
9.gif

It''s beautiful! What a good catch =)

Congrats on your engagement!!!! What a beautiful ring!!! It''s gonna be hard for you to drive for a while!!! Make sure your FI drives you everywhere!!!

It''s beautiful, congratulations!!

And you can''t beat a MacBook $ a sparkly diamond!
2.gif
36.gif

LIAR!!!! That''s SOOOOO not a K.
29.gif
lol
30.gif

Congrats again!!! The ring looks AMAZING on you!!! Now, I can''t wait ''til I get to see your wedding band.
31.gif
I miss reading your diary everyday...
28.gif
Reading it makes me keep my mind off my ring and the proposal...
9.gif

Very pretty, congratulations!
36.gif

Nice! Good choice of stone.
30.gif

Date: 5/4/2010 4:58:28 PM
Author: luckynumber
LOL legally, i love ur style!
9.gif

Oooooooooh, stop! *blush*

Date: 5/4/2010 5:16:45 PM
Author: susimoo
Congratulation!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I have been following your threads and I have been excited to see you ring! It is fabulous. It looks really big and soooooo white!

More shots please!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Thanks so much for reading. I definitely am going to post more pics soon. I''ve started working 13 hour days though. Ahem, I have a wedding to pay for!
12.gif

Date: 5/4/2010 11:26:22 PM
Author: Vaynard
It''s beautiful! What a good catch =)

Thanks! The fiance isn''t so bad either, lol.

Date: 5/5/2010 3:17:27 AM
Author: beezygal
LIAR!!!! That''s SOOOOO not a K.
29.gif
lol
30.gif

Congrats again!!! The ring looks AMAZING on you!!! Now, I can''t wait ''til I get to see your wedding band.
31.gif
I miss reading your diary everyday...
28.gif
Reading it makes me keep my mind off my ring and the proposal...
9.gif

It definitely is a K! :)

Thanks again! You have approximately 10 months to wait on the wedding band though, lol. I miss writing everyday! I''m debating starting a similar diary maybe a blog off pricescope. Writing really helped reel in my crazy if you know what I mean. It was a reality check in so many ways.

Beautiful ring! I have a Macbook too and I use a program called iResize to resize all of my Pricescope pictures (I believe it is free). Congratulations on your engagement!
9.gif

Stunning!!!

Yayyy hats off to you!!!! I feel so late at congratulating you----> (stupid works fault lol)

Anyways it looks really great! Now I''ll have to find someone else''s diary to read... to bad I dont have any kids haha j/k

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP