shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this Diamond: Crown Angle is 36

To be honest I'm not a huge fan. What ate the specs you're looking for?

It looks like there's some leakage under the table.

only between 2 arrows where there is some pavilion twist.
The 45% stars and %80 lowers** make this combo if well cut totaly unique and neat and a very nice performer.
Sadly im not a fan of the twist at all.
When I saw the numbers I was like yyyyyeeeeeaaahh someone gets it, then I saw the video and I was boooo.

**I know gia gross rounding but they are actually short and long as preferred with this combo.

Thanks. We definitely don’t want that.
only between 2 arrows where there is some pavilion twist.
The 45% stars and %80 lowers** make this combo if well cut totaly unique and neat and a very nice performer.
Sadly im not a fan of the twist at all.
When I saw the numbers I was like yyyyyeeeeeaaahh someone gets it, then I saw the video and I was boooo.

**I know gia gross rounding but they are actually short and long as preferred with this combo.

It showed as having a high cut score, but I’m learning there’s so much more to it than that. Thanks so much for your help.

To be honest I'm not a huge fan. What ate the specs you're looking for?

Thanks. I’m looking for something around 1.5 carats, warm J-L, from Whiteflash under $7K. Diamond doesn’t have to be perfect, but just nice enough to look good in a solitaire setting. This is my upgrade ring, not an engagement ring.

Does this work?

The stone is beautiful! Was honestly hoping to come a bit more under budget, but I might have to go with this. Thanks so much for your help!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP