shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank You [UK BUYER]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PapaSB

Rough_Rock
After four months and much nervousness, I would like to say thank you to everyone who helped me on PriceScope.

On Saturday I asked my girlfriend of three and a half years to marry me and she said yes.

The WF ACA 1ct Princess G VS2 Legato Sleek Lines went down very well indeed!

Thank you to everyone who helped me in understanding what to look for.

May this site continue to give a wealth of information to the (nervous) boyfriends (soon to be fiance''s) out there!

Regards,

PapaSB

Congratulations!

Glad that you found THE diamond for both you and her!

I remember your search Papa and I am so pleased your diamond went down well! Many congrats to you and Mrs Papa to be!
35.gif

Congrats!

But, um, didn''t you forget something?
5.gif

Date: 3/25/2008 8:10:23 AM
Author: Ellen
Congrats!

But, um, didn''t you forget something?
5.gif
Oh......
30.gif
nails.gif

I don''t see anything..........um........pics maybe?

31.gif

Congrats, but...hey! this is SMTR!!!!!
9.gif

I think that I have managed to attach a picture.

When i bought it there wasn't another one they could show me, from what i can gather, this is a one of a kind

9.gif

picturepapasbtodaypic.JPG

Papa, it''s a GORGEOUS ring that looks perfect on her hand. Congratulations on your proposal!!
36.gif
36.gif

Thank you!

Very pretty!
36.gif

Congrats, its gorgeous. She must be over the moon with it plus its a real bonus having such a large rock for the UK as the the average diamond size here is 1/2 carat so she will be thrilled.

Only us PSers want bigger and better.

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Congratulations!!! You did a great job!!
36.gif

Wow, great ring! Congratulations to you both!!!

I have followed several of your threads PapaSB as I am also in the UK and buying a ring through WF around the same time as you. You asked all the questions on PS that I needed answering - so thanks for that!

Hijack question - how long after QF shipped the ring from the US did you receive it in the UK? WF shipped my ring today and I am itching to get my hands on it!!

It''s lovely!!
Congratulations!!
36.gif

Very nice...very, very nice! Congratulations on your engagement!

Date: 3/25/2008 12:57:10 PM
Author: Mellin75
Wow, great ring! Congratulations to you both!!!

I have followed several of your threads PapaSB as I am also in the UK and buying a ring through WF around the same time as you. You asked all the questions on PS that I needed answering - so thanks for that!

Hijack question - how long after QF shipped the ring from the US did you receive it in the UK? WF shipped my ring today and I am itching to get my hands on it!!
Mine (from WF) arrived in 3 ~ 4 days from when it was shipped (very quick) and the delivered on Sunday! Mad people - good job the misses was out!

Wow, what a beautiful Princess, congrats!!!!

Date: 5/5/2008 8:27:18 AM
Author: Skippy123
Wow, what a beautiful Princess, congrats!!!!

Skippy, I seem to be following you around the board today commenting on threads that you''ve dug up from over a month ago! Thanks, I didn''t realise how much I''d been missing!

Papa, it''s beautiful. Congratulations!

Oh, Papa, it''s gorgeous! Looks beautiful on her hand!! Congrats on being engaged and on a job very well done!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP