shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions for a jeweler to resize a ring in Charlotte?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

schowtyme

Rough_Rock
Hi Everybody,

I need to get a ring resized down because I ordered it from Whiteflash (great place btw) based on what my gf thought her ring size was and it is a little big and I don''t wanna have to reship it (she loves it and I don''t think I could pry it away from her for that long
2.gif
). I am a little wary of going to any independent places, but if GOG or WF or any others were around the corner I''d head right there. I don''t know which places have the best rep for this kind of thing and the only place I have found in the phone book that doesn''t take forever is Jared''s (a local chain).

Any suggestions for a reputable place in Charlotte, NC that won''t try to swipe my stone and won''t accidently mangle the band?
3.gif

Also, should I only head to a place with a laser torch or are any methods ok?

My sister in law had a beautiful custom ring made through the Karat Patch on Providence Road. I went there last week to look at settings and talk about custom settings. I also left some earrings there to be reset. I''d feel comfortable having them do my work.

I second the Karat Patch. That is where we bought my e-ring setting and Howard is very nice and professional!

might void your warranty with whiteflash if you have it done elsewhere.

Unless it is some kind of band with diamonds all the way around, I see no issue whatsoever with having a ring sized elsewhere. I wouldn''t even consider paying the shipping plus $80 (which I saw posted here recently) for WF to resize.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP