pictures of boxes :bigsmile:

2013-03-22_0.jpg

wait for it....

2013-03-22_1.jpg

Quadrille pendant...

2013-03-22_2.jpg

dandelion with turquoise beads

2013-03-22_3.jpg

I take the worst pictures--very lovely IRL!

2013-03-22_4.jpg

quadrille pendant very fine--it is the petite version. Has a loop to wear at 16 inches--chain is 18 total. Very clever!

2013-03-22_5.jpg

flowers galore...

2013-03-22_6.jpg

HI:

Samantha at MC2 was very helpful. Overnight shipping very easy and convenient.

Now the FedEx lady has come and gone--I can have a shower and put these babies on!

cheers--Sharon

Wow, those are both such beautiful pieces! The 'petals' on the quadrille pendant are so pretty and organic looking.

Congrats!!! Happy spring!

Ooh ooh ooh Sharon! I love it! So glad you have some new YG pieces to enjoy! :naughty:

That quadrille is DIVINE. :appl:

Absolutely gorgeous! Their work is so amazing. :sun:

Beautiful Sharon! I love these!
How lucky Spring weather has arrived for you guys-you deserve it! It was a tough winter. Here, it feels like winter still and I am longing for some real spring weather...thanks for sharing the pics!

Laila619|1363974733|3411165 said:
Wow, those are both such beautiful pieces! The 'petals' on the quadrille pendant are so pretty and organic looking.

Congrats!!! Happy spring!

Thanks Laila--I thought the same thing. I love organic/jewellery!

cheers--Sharon

TravelingGal|1363975218|3411173 said:
Ooh ooh ooh Sharon! I love it! So glad you have some new YG pieces to enjoy! :naughty:

Yup--didn't let the dandelions grow under my feet! :bigsmile: I have them both on now--I like to layer.

cheers--Shaorn

ame|1363975381|3411178 said:
That quadrille is DIVINE. :appl:

It is very feminine--looks like the flower is floating on my neck. Thanks!

cheers--Shaorn

rubyshoes|1363976052|3411190 said:
Absolutely gorgeous! Their work is so amazing. :sun:

Agreed! Thanks for stopping by!

cheers--Shaorn

missy|1363976450|3411195 said:
Beautiful Sharon! I love these!
How lucky Spring weather has arrived for you guys-you deserve it! It was a tough winter. Here, it feels like winter still and I am longing for some real spring weather...thanks for sharing the pics!

Missy--the winter continues to be tough here as well. Two days ago--seemed like Spring, 15C. Then overnight, snow and -10C. I really want it to be like the flowers in my jewellery--but for now it is what I will have to settle for. These Spring months bring us huge amounts of precipitation in the form of heavy snow.

I know it has been a difficult slog for you guys also. Hang in there! :wavey: :saint:

yours in jewels and weather--Sharon

My heart actually leapt when I saw the box! What gorgeous pieces! You have such an enviable collection! What was the occasion (other than Spring)??

yennyfire|1363977367|3411221 said:
My heart actually leapt when I saw the box! What gorgeous pieces! You have such an enviable collection! What was the occasion (other than Spring)??

Funny, I think the same about your jewellery!

I had been admiring items for a long time--earrings as well. I really like flowers--and they have gorgeous organic jewels, I jsut couldn't resist. Of course I am kicking myself I didn't buy the dandelion earrings on Oakgem last year.......

MY DH is coming back from Bejing tonite--see it he notices! ;))

cheers--Sharon

There is just something unique about their gold that is absolutely unreal.

Hi Sharon,

They are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you planning on wearing them together at all? I love that picture with both. What karat is the gold?

Eta: is that a brushed finish on all the little dandelion petals? What craftsmanship!

Beautiful! The delicacy of the pieces is divine.

Oh those are beautiful! So :love: !

My heart did a little palpitation when I saw those boxes! Love them both! :love:

they are beautiful! My heart was itching when I saw the box!

GORGEOUS!!! I love the dandelion and turquoise beads! that is going to be stunning!! are we going to be treated to neckshots soon??? What a wonderful way to welcome in a new season --- plus the roses ain't bad either!

(is this a birthday or anniversary or a 'just because I love you' gift??? Whatever the reason - YiPPEE!!) :appl:

Those are just lovely! And absolutely perfect for Spring!

Oh I love them! I've been in love with the quadrille pendant for some time. Gorgeous pieces!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP