shape
carat
color
clarity

Singlestone five stone french cut ring

Spectacular!!! So special to have a custom designed ring from SS and french cuts! Beautiful shank!

Wow, this is the most gorgeous ring. :love: :love: :love:
Stunning in every way vinjewels. Truly perfect. Wear your new french cut beauty in health and happiness. :appl:

Outstanding! Absolutely stunning!!! :love: :love: :love: Wow!

So lovely and delicate work all around! I just love your new ring by Singlestone! Enjoy wearing it :love: :appl:

Dreamer_D said:
Rosebloom|1404407403|3706105 said:
The details are absolutely exquisite! Wow! I want to put on my princess garb and come swarm the bling too!

Me three! :lol:

It's exquisite.

:lol: There are enough barbies and princess dresses in this house for a bus load of princess party goers! The only rule is that it's BYOB (Bring your own bling...) I would need smelling salts for all of your pieces.

Jimmianne- I have called dibs on so much jewelry on this site it's ridiculous. Not tacky at all! Its a compliment.
Acinom- Will do.
BrightIce- Agreed! It was a stretch of my budget, but that's better than a stretch of my sanity.
Ming- Lol. It is a slippery slope! I didn't know about them until I joined PS either.
LLJsmom- :lol:

Thank you thank you thank you! I love reading the comments. People to do my happy dance with.

This is everything that a french cut ring should be. I LOVE this ring. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Beautiful ring. So perfect for frenchies.

Absolutely stunning!!!! :appl:

I especially love the details in the profile of the ring. Single Stone always seems to go above and being in making sure their rings are exquisite at every angle of viewing, it definitely shows in this beautiful ring! :love: :love: :love:

Just amazing! The stones look so much nicer in this setting. Singlestone did such an exquisite job with the details. Looks stunning on your hand! It reminds me a little bit of the Tiffany ring that Demelza posted about a month ago. I am so totally jealous!! :Up_to_something:

It's perfection! I'm so glad your FC journey ended so happily. This ring looks like it was really worth waiting (and struggling through the ups and downs) for!

HI:

HOLY. MOLY. Amazing! :love:

cheers--Sharon

GORGEOUS!!!! Amazing rings seem to come in bunches lately! The stones are perfection and the side view is spectacular! Holy cow. I want to steal it. Just kidding. But I would love to see it in person. Wow and wow!!!

Oh dear, I think this ring stole my heart! Its gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: :love:

this is one of the most beautiful pieces i've seen on pricescope! totally in love :love:

Wow! that is just something!

ENJOY!

The milgrain bezels so lovingly showcase each of these precious french cut jewels. I love the delicate, rounded design on the band, it terminates the marching frenchies with softness, and echoes the piercing on the gallery exquisitely. vinjewels, you've created a true masterpiece. I wish you a lifetime of joy wearing it.

Gorgeous ring.

Gorgeous ring.

Only got one word...... amazing!

glad you love it, wear it in great joy!

Thanks all! mayday, don't make me blush. :tongue: I want a band to go with now. I think it needs a friend, so I am watching the David Klass thread and the CVB thread. I haven't broken it to DH yet. :Up_to_something:

:love: Great job!!!!! Beautiful and unique!!! :love:

OMG!! I want one!! :love: :love: :love:

Everything about this is gorgeous! :love:

vinjewels|1404872140|3709413 said:
: ... I want a band to go with now. I think it needs a friend, so I am watching the David Klass thread and the CVB thread. I haven't broken it to DH yet. :Up_to_something:
vinjewels, whaaaa? Girl, I'll be your friend! I got my quote from SS today! ;)
Seriously, though, don't block that gorgeous profile with any old band, you're killing me!

mayday|1404937605|3709959 said:
vinjewels|1404872140|3709413 said:
: ... I want a band to go with now. I think it needs a friend, so I am watching the David Klass thread and the CVB thread. I haven't broken it to DH yet. :Up_to_something:
vinjewels, whaaaa? Girl, I'll be your friend! I got my quote from SS today! ;)
Seriously, though, don't block that gorgeous profile with any old band, you're killing me!

Mayday, you are so sweet. I am actually going to wait a couple of months (maybe) because I am having the prongs fixed by David Klass. I am on a mission to get all of my jewelry done correctly.

So did you pull the trigger?

Thank you purplesilk, kalomeli and VirginiaZee :wavey:

Hi, @vinjewels, do you still have this ring? Do you still love, wear it?​

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP