shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Ring completed! 1.22ct antique cushion from OWD.

k_darling

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Last month I bought a 1.22 ct. antique cushion cut from Adam at OWD. I reached out to a few different jewelers on the setting, but ultimately decided to have Adam's bench do it (see the thread here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ny-jeweler-for-custom-setting.185624/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ny-jeweler-for-custom-setting.185624/[/URL]).

My ring was completed yesterday and I'm in love with it. It's SO sparkly and feels like a perfect size for my hand (5.5).

Here are a few quick iPhone pics on a cloudy day. I'll try to get some better shots over the weekend.

photo_213.jpg

photo_214.jpg

photo_215.jpg

photo_216.jpg

Re: Ring completed! 1.22 antique cushion from OWD.

And a few more.

photo_217.jpg

photo_218.jpg

photo_219.jpg

photo_220.jpg

I am obsessed with the bezel! :love: :love: really really beautiful. And the yellow gold is such a nice touch for an old stone. Love your stackers too!!!

Do you have stats on the stone? I'm on my phone and have a hard time navigating PS otherwise I'd just go stalking!! ;)

Really pretty! I love weekdays - everyone gets all their pretties and posts them!

Wow, I am in love with all three rings!!!! :love: :love: :love: What a perfect set!!! The OWD setting is just gorgeous!

Thanks all! I'll post stats on the stone tonight.

Beautiful diamond, love the setting and looks great with your other rings!

k_darling - the yellow gold brings out the gorgeous warmth in your antique stone. I couldn't think of a better home for it! Just divine! Thanks for the morning sparkles!

IT IS GORGEOUS!!!! Adam is wonderful to work with and has a wonderful eye for cushions plus his standard in customer satisfaction is above and beyond!

Do you mind posting the stats on the diamond? I'm curious to know where it falls into with color? I'm loving the yellow gold setting! :appl:

I'm glad you asked Sarahbear!! I really want to know too!

Beautiful. I'm getting very impressed by Adam's bench.

Beautiful ring! I love love love the setting. It's perfect. Congrats!

Gorgeous! I love the side detail on the bezel basket. And the pairing with your stackers!!

LOVE it

Gorgeous!! :love: I love the yellow gold and the setting is divine!! Please post more pics when you can...another great ring by Adam! :appl:
Wear in health and happiness!!

Ok. Here are the stats:
Weight: 1.22 ct
Color: I
Clarity: VS1
Measurements: 6.93 x 6.61 x 3.72
Depth: 56.3%
Table: 55%
Crown: 15.1%
Pavilion: 35.4%
Girdle: Medium to Sl. Thick, Faceted
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Good

It's absolutely beautiful!!! I love Adam and I love his bench!

Your bezel is perfect and the details are amazing! Congrats!

That ring is fantastic. Seriously - perfect! Did you design the setting with Adam?

Rosebloom|1362619852|3398519 said:
That ring is fantastic. Seriously - perfect! Did you design the setting with Adam?

I had a really specific idea of what I wanted and walked Adam through it. He did an incredible job.

Gorgeous!! I love that yellow gold, it looks so rich!

That is a wonderful, elegant, classy, one of a kind set! I love it. I think it's one of my favorites that I've seen on here. And, more importantly ... Congratulations!

Understated and elegant. I agree that it looks great on you and it goes perfectly with your other gold bands.

Very very pretty!!! I really like your whole set!

Great set!

Perfect ring for your gorgeous stone!

I am so completely obsessed with your whole set. SO unique and beautiful! The cushion looks perfect in that setting and on your finger. LOVE yellow gold. Congratulations! :appl:

Oh, yummy! This is my new favorite ring on PS! Love the bezel. :love: I wish they had examples of their settings on the OWD site.

fantastic ring! love the simple rich gold look from above and then interesting detail in the basket and shoulders. delightful!

Circe|1362626272|3398615 said:
That is a wonderful, elegant, classy, one of a kind set! I love it. I think it's one of my favorites that I've seen on here. And, more importantly ... Congratulations!
+1! Definitely one of my favorite sets too. Congratulations!

Absolutely beautiful and just so lovely on your hand...all 3 rings look very elegant and classic together, really pretty! :love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP