shape
carat
color
clarity

Reuse - Recycle My New CvB 5-stone "Stephanie" RHR

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
For the past several months I've been working with Caysie at CvB Inspired Designs, to re-purpose a few old pairs of earrings and a small RHR. The process was pretty easy, though we did have some communication hiccups along the way. After several iterations and frustrations on both sides, I now have the RHR of my dreams.

I don't even know the specs of the stones, that's how long they had been sitting around in my jewelry box! I'll post a follow up after I've had it apprised.

In the meantime, here are pictures of CAD, production, finished product and a (sad) handshot, lol.

cad_16.jpg

cad_17.jpg

cad_18.jpg

cad_19.jpg

Production pics

inprogress_1.jpg

inprogress_2.jpg

inprogress_3.jpg

GORGEOUS!

Finished product

finished_product_1.jpg

finished_product_2.jpg

finished_product_3.jpg

finished_product_4.jpg

One more finished product and hand shot!

finished_product_5.jpg

hand_24.jpg

It's lovely! I over the delicate details.

Your new ring is gorgeous and exquisite :love:

Yay!! Another beautiful design by Caysie! Enjoy your beautiful piece!

I really, really, really love this - the gallery is gorgeous, the prongs are gorgeous, the milgrain is gorgeous ... and the DESIGN! Wear it in joy. :love:

Wow! :love: GORGEOUS. I love the milgrain, the profile and everything about your new ring. And it looks so beautiful on your hand Hudson Hawk. :love: Wear in health and happiness!

*wipes drool*

WOW, that is stunning!

What a fabulous ring! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Gorgeous! The detail is amazing!

Hudson Hawk, Your ring turned out beautiful! I love it. You must be so happy. Caysie does beautiful work.

I want...its gorgeous!!!

It is a beautiful ring! Congrats on such a gorgeous piece!

The details on your ring are amazing! How will you wear it given that you now have more than one gorgeous ring to wear?! :cheeky:

It is gorgeous! What a successful recycling project!!!

Oh, wow! So gorgeous!

Did you get a new wedding set? I loved your VC/BN step cut! Although this new set is gorgeous as well! :love:

Feb03Bride|1409877156|3745088 said:
Oh, wow! So gorgeous!

Did you get a new wedding set? I loved your VC/BN step cut! Although this new set is gorgeous as well! :love:

I could be wrong but I think the hand shot is on Caysie's hand with her own wedding set - not on Hudson's hand yet.

MissGotRocks|1409877623|3745092 said:
Feb03Bride|1409877156|3745088 said:
Oh, wow! So gorgeous!

I could be wrong but I think the hand shot is on Caysie's hand with her own wedding set - not on Hudson's hand yet.

Oh, gotcha! That would make more sense! LOL!

Beautiful ring! Congrats!

Oh, I saw that on Caysie's FB page and thought it was gorgeous!!! :love: I don't see how the profile could be any prettier! I love everything about it! :appl:

Circe|1409854935|3744822 said:
I really, really, really love this - the gallery is gorgeous, the prongs are gorgeous, the milgrain is gorgeous ... and the DESIGN! Wear it in joy. :love:

Ditto! Fabulous, beautiful ring! I love it when something "old" turns into something new to be loved all over again. :appl:

Beautiful ring!

Lovely! :-)

Congrats it looks amazing and I love repurposing!!!!

Such detail! Very pretty design :appl:

Simply BEAUTIFUL :love:

So beautiful!! :appl:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP