shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal sleeping bag in the house!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sklingem

Brilliant_Rock
So ... since GF and I met on a backpacking trip I had the idea of using a mummy sleeping bag as a ring "bag". After searching for months for something that was close to the real thing vut in a much smaller size, I decided to hire a seamstress to make it for me. Now it is done. And it is cute (right ladies???). Enjoy!!!
Rob

sleep1sk.jpg

Pic 2

sleep2sk.jpg

Pic 3

sleep3sk.jpg

Pic 4.
Size 5.25 * 2.25 inches - fully insulated to keep the ring cozy!

sleep4sk.jpg

Date: 1/28/2009 10:04:04 AM
Author:rob09
So ... since GF and I met on a backpacking trip I had the idea of using a mummy sleeping bag as a ring 'bag'. After searching for months for something that was close to the real thing vut in a much smaller size, I decided to hire a seamstress to make it for me. Now it is done. And it is cute (right ladies???). Enjoy!!!
Rob

That is so cute and adorable and sweet that you had it custom made! The seamstress did a great job
1.gif

Kroshka

This is so sweet and thoughtful. She will love it.

Aww...that''s really cute!

OMG Rob, that is the cutest thing. How sweet!
36.gif

SO adorable! I love the creativity :)

Wow Rob...

I am so impressed! Great job!!!
36.gif

I would love it! would never see it coming!

Omg....that is sooo cute! Probably one of the cutest things I''ve ever seen! what a sweet and thoughtful idea...

IT''S SOSOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE.

I can''t handle it, what an awesome idea!

so cute! Rob, the time is coming up, right? i remember your posts back from the summer time wanting to propose then!

How incredibly sweet. That''s so thoughtful. Please post pics when she says YES!

That is super cute and very creative! When is P-day?!?!

Oh my goodness Rob, that baby sleeping bag is ADORABLE! What a thoughtful guy you are. She''ll love it!

....And I''m sure the ring will go over well, too ;)

it is so Cute!!!! what a great idea, its so adorable tooo.

Such a cute and creative idea! Good job Rob!

That is soooo cute and so creative, wow! Kudos! She''ll love it.

So freaking cute. I love that you hired a seamstress, and that it''s pink. She will cherish the little bag (and the ring!) forever.

SO adorable!! What a creative idea. Good job!
2.gif

That''s ADORABLE!! She''ll love it!!
36.gif

That is the cutest thing ever!!! Good luck Rob!

Ok I am pretty sure that is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! haha it is soo tiny!! I am sure she is going to love it. What a thoughtful thing to do. Great job!!
36.gif

That''s cute! I''d love a ring holder as unique as that.

Too cute! Some of you guys just think of everything...and that ring is amazing!

So very cool...and on so many levels...
28.gif

Aw!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP