shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show Me Your Emeralds

Oh, how DREAMY! Small and chonky? I'd call it perfect.

Aw, shucks :bigsmile: I don't know the origin, size, or degree of oiling. All I know is that a pretty penny was spent on it at a jewellery auction house many years ago. Emeralds are such a mesmerizing stone. I could spent all day looking at it :oops2:

My first CS! This is all @Neptune 's fault! I have loved her emerald for a year so I needed to get an emerald!! Im doing a north south toi et moi since I happen to have a pear lab diamond I was trying to sell and no one wanted, lol

IMG_9789.jpg

image4.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Vendor pic:
s-l1600 (1).jpg

My first CS! This is all @Neptune 's fault! I have loved her emerald for a year so I needed to get an emerald!! Im doing a north south toi et moi since I happen to have a pear lab diamond I was trying to sell and no one wanted, lol

IMG_9789.jpg

image4.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Vendor pic:
s-l1600 (1).jpg

Clean and crisp, delish! Glad to be a not even nano influencer for emerald. It’s the best gem for wearing imo.

I would love to see what type of N-S setting you’re considering. Belly by belly type?

My diamond & Columbian emerald Callisto Toi et Moi arrived today :kiss2: The diamond was from Alex Weber and emerald from Desert Rose. It's so comfy and deliciously green.

Callisto 1.jpg

Callisto 2.jpg

Had to take pics with my double tulips while they basked in today's sun (finally getting warmer in NY)
Callisto 3.jpg

Callisto 4.jpg

What Toi et Moi?! All I see is that drop dead gorgeous, mesmerizing GREEEEEEEEEEEN!

My diamond & Columbian emerald Callisto Toi et Moi arrived today :kiss2: The diamond was from Alex Weber and emerald from Desert Rose. It's so comfy and deliciously green.

Callisto 1.jpg

Callisto 2.jpg

Had to take pics with my double tulips while they basked in today's sun (finally getting warmer in NY)
Callisto 3.jpg

Callisto 4.jpg

Omg this is STUNNING!!!

Callisto 1.jpg

Callisto 2.jpg

Callisto 3.jpg

Callisto 4.jpg
I love this. I want it.:love:

Callisto 1.jpg

Callisto 2.jpg

Callisto 3.jpg

Callisto 4.jpg

@Chasiu That's amazing!! Seriously!!

Callisto 1.jpg

Callisto 2.jpg

Callisto 3.jpg

Callisto 4.jpg

Gorgeous!!!

Callisto 1.jpg

Callisto 2.jpg

Callisto 3.jpg

Callisto 4.jpg

I’ve never seen anything like it! Enjoy!

Ok, @Neptune @Chasiu @Inked, where did you get your emeralds? I am looking to make a toi et moi with a step cut marquise I have. I do have an emerald cut pear but it has a small black carbon freckle that bothers me.

Ok, @Neptune @Chasiu @Inked, where did you get your emeralds? I am looking to make a toi et moi with a step cut marquise I have. I do have an emerald cut pear but it has a small black carbon freckle that bothers me.

I’m afraid that I don’t have a very helpful answer to your question.

It was from eBay. The seller was prompt and cordial. The emerald comes with legit AGL report. It was a pleasant experience. Bad news is that he is no longer active.

@autumngems I purchased my emerald from Tandi at Desertrose_gems. If I recall, she showed it in an IG story and I inquired before she had made an official post. I think she might have some smaller emeralds available now that look pretty glowy and good clarity. She is at the Las Vegas jewelry show now too, so maybe try reaching out and seeing if she can look for a stone for you?

My new emerald studs, snot sized but the color and glow makes them quite noticeable. Colombian Chivor emeralds from Mastercutgems, Dana said they are from 1989 and low to no oil.IMG_8986.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8972.jpeg
    IMG_8972.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 12
My new emerald studs, snot sized but the color and glow makes them quite noticeable. Colombian Chivor emeralds from Mastercutgems, Dana said they are from 1989 and low to no oil.IMG_8986.jpeg

I love these!

They are so pretty, I love them! :kiss2: Wear them in joy and good health!

How many mm are they across? They have a nice presence, very balanced, on your ears!

They are so pretty, I love them! :kiss2: Wear them in joy and good health!

How many mm are they across? They have a nice presence, very balanced, on your ears!

Thank you for your kind words @Joanne10! Earrings are 7mm, the emeralds are 4.15mm.

The color is beautiful! And the size looks perfect! Congrats on a wonderful find

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP