shape
carat
color
clarity

Orange pink tourmaline

pokerface

Brilliant_Rock
1.65 ct, 8.0 x 5.9 x 5.3. This gem kept popping up as an ad for me on facebook and I couldn't resist any longer! I love the color. Hopefully it'll fit into a standard mount so I can actually finish a project. I'll post more pics later if I can get the camera to cooperate.

orangepinkgem.jpg

Reactions: AV_
Pretty funny that it was popping up as an ad - boy they figure us out fast, don't they?!!

Anyway, its beautiful. Just about my favorite color.

Nice! I love the color :)

Lovely color!!

Beautiful padparadscha colour!

NIce. How will you set it?

Its a very pretty stone and looks lovely with your skin tone.

Beautiful colour! Looking forward to seeing it set! Which vendor did you purchase it from?

Thanks for the compliments! The vendor is extremegems on ebay.

I've purchased an art deco-style vintage sterling setting that is on its way. My choices are somewhat limited as I have to find something that fits both the stone and my finger, and I'm pretty broke. At least I will get to wear it soon!

pokerface|1421340408|3816828 said:
Thanks for the compliments! The vendor is extremegems on ebay.

I've purchased an art deco-style vintage sterling setting that is on its way. My choices are somewhat limited as I have to find something that fits both the stone and my finger, and I'm pretty broke. At least I will get to wear it soon!

And that is the most important part; getting to enjoy your stone. :))

It's here! I must say, I am very pleased with how it looks. The stone is just resting in the setting for now - I will try to get it set this week.

photo_4_55.jpg

photo_3_90.jpg

photo_2_125.jpg

Looks like great fit to your stone and hand.

I like the setting and it goes well with the stone, thanks for sharing.

DK :))

Well done! That looks lovely and unique. :))

The setting is perfect for your stone and looks so pretty on your hand! I love the nature theme of your ring with the lovely 'leaves' coming out of the gorgeous center.

Oooh that color! It's delicious! =)

The setting you've found is a home run! Love the vintage organic style, and it seems to be made for your stone and hand! Congratulations! :appl:

minousbijoux|1421550698|3818288 said:
Well done! That looks lovely and unique. :))

+1

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP