shape
carat
color
clarity

OK - redone ring - much happier

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sklingem

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some new pics of the ring ... had the center stone reset (see previous: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/e-ring-pics-not-quite-happy-though.83099/ ). Not sure if you'll be able to see a difference, but here it goes:

Rob01n.JPG

Rob02n.JPG

Rob03n.JPG

Rob04n.JPG

Rob05n.JPG

Rob06n.JPG

Rob07n.JPG

Final one

Rob08n.JPG

i can see a difference - much better! i''m glad it worked out, and you can just focus on enjoying it!

Thanks ... I am glad I did it!! Now just wait until the right moment ...
36.gif

It''s noticeably better! Very unique design, it''s great. Are you happy with how it''s turned out?

I''m glad everything got sorted. I LOVE the design of the ring! Definitely my favorite ''modern'' design. Great job!

It looks terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, it''s perfection now!! Really. I love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Very modern! Glad they fixed it.

Noticable difference..... I was just reading the thread about how it was off center and then I saw this! So glad it seemed to work out!
36.gif

That is an amazing ring. I love it. So unique and such a stand-out. Congrats.

Yay! I''m so happy that you are so happy! Very pretty ring...that stone is heavenly!

Thanks guys for all your nice comments. I am really thrilled that they managed to get it done right within a week and were really nice about it. Yeah!!
36.gif

Beautiful and unique setting! What a gorgeous stone!

just love it!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP