shape
carat
color
clarity

Now that I am married, here''s my wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
At first I wanted a full eternity band, but when I tried them on with my ering, they just don''t go too well with it. Then we started to look at half eternity bands and they look better with my ering. Eventually we went with a five stones ring with bar setting, it goes perfectly with my ering. I love it. I haven''t seen it since we picked it out and now that we are married, I snapped some pictures to share.

kiki_wband_01.jpg

another shot

kiki_wband_02.jpg

handshot

handshot_wband_01.jpg

closeup

handshot_wband_02.jpg

with ering

handshot_eringnwband_02.jpg

closeup with ering

handshot_eringnwband_01.jpg

It''s gorgeous, great choice!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Wow! It is gorgeous!! And it matches your e-ring perfectly!!
30.gif

Congratulations!!
36.gif

That''s a beautiful look. Great choice. Congrats on getting married, BTW. Post all those pics you want.

shay

oooooooooooooooooooo La LA!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

Love it Q
Very nice choice. Tons of bling!
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Gorgeous!!!

My husband and I first got engaged with an eternity band, and I wore that until we got a "regular" engagement ring. I love my eternity ring, but I was always nervous about banging it!

I''m glad that I didn''t get an eternity band as my wedding ring. I feel much more comfortable, especially riding the subway and grabbing the poles to hang on!

Very nice - congratulations!

Wow, it''s beautiful and a PERFECT match to your e-ring!

Are the stones in your wedding band the same size as your e-ring''s side stones?

I LOVE that look!
36.gif

I think that looks great together!
36.gif

that matches so pretty! gorgeous set...i love it!

beautiful.. congrats!

Date: 11/7/2005 6:41:30 PM
Author: Patty
Wow, it''s beautiful and a PERFECT match to your e-ring!

Are the stones in your wedding band the same size as your e-ring''s side stones?

I LOVE that look!
36.gif
Patty - the stones in the wedding band are about the same size as the side stones. The wedding band is 1.2 ctw and the sidestones are .25 ct ea.

The stones are VS1 and G-H.

So beautiful!!! So much bling it''s blinding me! hehe

And the wedding band of Mr. "I don''t want diamond in my wedding band" aka my husband. His wedding band has 6 ~.10 VVS1 and F diamonds around the band.

phantom_wband_01.jpg

another view... I will try to get a hand shot... haha

phantom_wband_02.jpg

~~Your ring is gorgeous!!! It matches your e-ring perfectly!!! Congrats!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats on the wedding band! It looks great with the ering.
Love your DH''s band as well. They say they don''t want bling, but deep down, they all do just like us ladies!
31.gif

I love them both!!! Haha, that''s funny about your hubby''s ring...you said "I''ll try to get a hand shot"...maybe while he''s sleeping or something you can sneak up on him and get it!
9.gif

What a gorgeous combo!! Congratulations!

Heather

that''s a great looking set! your DH''s ring is nice, too - I love how modern it looks.

Your w-band is soo elegant! And I didn''t think I liked men''s bands with diamonds in them, but his is really nice. I''m going to show that to my fiance.

Your set is gorgeous!
30.gif
And your hubby''s band ain''t too shabby either!
2.gif

Your set is gorgeous! And I love your husband''s ring- is it one of those spinning rings??

Your new w-band is beautiful! It looks lovely on your hand alone & amazing w. your e-ring! Great choice! Your hubbie''s band is lovely too.
1.gif

Your rings are gorgeous! Congratulations!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP