carat
color
clarity

New Years Day Engagement

SnowWhiteRun

Rough_Rock
:clap:
It's going to be a beautiful 2015 !!!!!

New Year's day was magical - and I can't thank you all enough for educating me and leading me along the way. Without y'all, I would have never found OEC's, Grace, James Allen or the stone below that we like to call my "unicorn". For the longest time, I didn't think this stone existed - hence the title given - unicorn. It is perfect in every way.

Grace was so wonderful to work with - accommodating, patient - all together lovely.

Without any more wait, below are the ring specs, hand shot, and my Christmas Ornament shots :) I could squeal with excitement. I can believe this is real!!!!! Sorry, I am terrible at taking pictures of this beauty. The pics truly don't do it justice!!

Diamond:
2.19 H SI1
GIA
8.19 x 8.22 x 5.18

Setting:
James Allen
platinum
6 prong
knife edge
2mm
size 5.25

img_6584.jpg

img_6585.jpg

img_6586.jpg

img_6588.jpg

This is just breath takingly beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement & please post heaps more hand shots from different angles!

It's gorgeous!! I love it! Congrats on your engagement!

More pics, please. :love:

Congratulations!!!! Your ring is so beautiful and I love you pictures :clap: !

Perfection. Incredible stone- you are a lucky lady! Grace found you a unicorn for certain- gorgeous! Your photos are too cute. Thank you so much for sharing, and congratulations!

What a stunning stone and setting. Amazing how BIG it looks. Enjoy wearing the ring.

Really fabulous. Congrats! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Gorgeous ring and great pictures! The ET photo is priceless! I love your irreverent spirit. Rock the rock!!!

Stunning diamond and the setting is perfect for it!

Gorgeous! I have definitely ogled that diamond on JbG!

Congratulations! Beautiful!

Gorgeous ring, and cute photos ! More hand shots of your diamond please.

Gorgeous diamond :love: :love: :love: Your pictures are so fun :bigsmile: Congratulations & enjoy your beautiful ring :appl:

OMG you bought that one! I was so glad a PSer bought it so we could see more pics. Congrats on your engagement, and thanks for sharing the pics!!

EVERYTHING about your ring is beautiful!!! I want your ring :love:

Beautiful ring, and I love the pics with ET and Shrek! :lol:

Congrats!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

So so pretty!!! Congratulations! Wear in health and happiness.

Just beautiful, congratulations!

Congratulations!, beautiful ring :wavey:

Congrats, I love this stone one of the few beautifully cut white white old cuts still out there!!!!

Congratulations on your engagement! Love the ring. Gorgeous. :love:

What an awesome diamond and the ring looks absolutely perfect on your hand! Congratulations, you must be thrilled every time you look at that beauty.

Congratulations, gorgeous ring and wishing the best for the New Year and new phase.

Gorgeous ring! :love: Congratulations!

OMG! I admired that stone on her site and almost got it. I went with a different ring from Grace however. When I saw that it sold I wondered if it was a PSer. That stone is utterly stunning!! Gorgeous faceting.
Enjoy and wear in health and happiness! Congratulations on your engagement!

That OEC is phenomenal...great choices...congrats on your engagement!

Congrats on your engagement! Your ring is beautiful. I love your stone! :appl:

Congrats on your enagement and ring, it's beautiful. I love the Disney shots!

Gorgeous, congratulations! More hand shots! :-)

Very pretty, congratulations

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP