shape
carat
color
clarity

new tiffany novo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

boots

Rough_Rock
We finally got our dream ring! Here it is....

bop2.jpg

another view

bop1.jpg

one more
1.gif

bop3.jpg

WOW TIFFANY''S! Aren''t you jumping with joy? Please post stats and handshots. We must know everything!

Congratulations!!

gorgeous!
30.gif
that rock looks HUGE! more pictures, please!!!

That has to be THE most stunning ring on Pricescope yet! Well...i'ts my #1 favourite anyway. So simple, elegant, the head is beautiful, the setting is to die for, and of course the nice size rock sitting in the setting is absolutely breathtaking! GREAT taste!! Congratzzzzz!

Holy Crap! That stone is HUGE!!!!! It looks like the ring from tiffs advertisements.

Congrats!

HO-LEEE MAMA! That's like a pillow! What a beautiful Novo. I would love to see more photos of it. I am so in love with how much of the stone that setting shows off. What a breathtaking ring! Congrats and umm, more please!

HI:

HOLY. MOLY. Hand shots please!

cheers--Sharon

We MUST have more pics and info! That ring is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOWEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Would you look at that!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
She''s a beaut. You''ve got to give us handshots and specs please!

Gorgeous! I can''t wait to see more pics and hear stats!

OMG!!! Now that is a BEAUTIFUL ring!!! holy moly sparkly....What are the stats on that???
And hand shots immediately!! Please
9.gif

WOW! More shots please! It''s gorgeous!

WOW!! That thing is HUGE and just so SPARKLY...more pics and stats please!!??? Did you get the ring from Tiff & Co or just have them set it?

wow, that definitely is a dream ring! I''d definitely looooove to see more pictures
30.gif

IT'S STUNNING!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
More pictures please!

SWOONING!

yes, that is what I am doing!
Congratulations on finding the perfect ring
36.gif

Bee-you-tee-full!!! Please send hand shots!!

Thank you all for your kind words and for being so excited for us. We have enjoyed looking at all of your beautiful rings!

We aren''t engaged yet, so we don''t have any hand shots for you yet. (We are superstitious and don''t want to put it on until we are actually engaged.) Here are some of the other shots we have. It is a 3.44ct H VS1 Novo.

boots 11.jpg

One more!

boots10.jpg

Absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! It doesn''t get any better than this - W
30.gif
W! Looking forward to the hand shots!

Are you kidding??? That is GORGEOUS! I am jealous.

A.

That is quite a ring you have there - congrats! Please come back and post hand shots after the engagement!

THREE POINT FOUR FOUR...........GULP!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
Absolutely DREAMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.44...wow!
No wonder it''s my favourite ring of ALL TIME!!

Congrats, your ring is absolutely TDF!!! Enjoy!! Hand shots please!!!
30.gif

That ring is just beautiful, what a lucky girl. Congrats in advance on your engagement

6.gif
What a simply stunning ring. Congratulations on your purchase. Please come back and post pictures after the engagement.

Your ring is to die for!!! I love it, simply gorgeous. Please come back when you are engaged and post a zillion hand shots.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP