shape
carat
color
clarity

New Padparadscha Ring

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Everyone.

I bought a new Padparadscha, it is a 3.53 stone and Certified as Unheated/Untreated. I had it set in a simple halo setting.

It looks like there is a huge window, but in perspective the window is actually quite small. It closes up completely when the ring is on my finger.

I will try for hand shots, later on today. For now, here is the picture that was sent to me.

NSC_padparadscha_sapphire_ring.jpg

Wow! Where did you find your pad? It's beautiful, a perfect blend of colors. I can't WAIT to see hand shots, I've been searching for hand shots/non vendor pics of your other pad jewelry but the search function never turns up anything and from what I've read a lot of posts won't show up because of the changes to the site ;(

I love seeing pads under different light sources, and yours are just so beautiful, and big!!!!

Thank you so much NV. I bought it at The Natural Sapphire Company, which isn't very popular here ha ha. The stone had just come in and I called them about it. It reminded me so much of T-gals and when I received it, I fell in love with it.

All of my other pads are small, and this one will be the largest that I will ever own.

Wowzers what a BEAUTY!!! I love the halo setting! Love it!!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl: A beautiful ring for a beautiful lady!

Thank you Skippy sweetheart. :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Linda W said:
Thank you so much NV. I bought it at The Natural Sapphire Company, which isn't very popular here ha ha. The stone had just come in and I called them about it. It reminded me so much of T-gals and when I received it, I fell in love with it.

All of my other pads are small, and this one will be the largest that I will ever own.

Linda...very pretty....I too am a customer of NSC. I have gotten very good service from them and love the sapphires I have purchased. Need some hand shots of this beauty! :appl: :wavey:

Linda W said:

Then a big CONGRATS on your biggest pad purchase :appl: how exciting!

Ohhh this one is pretty too! Did you name this one as well? Would love to see hand shots when you get it!

That's a beautiful stone and ring Linda. Wear it in good health and enjoy!!!

What a beautiful ring and gorgeous gem Linda. Well done! Wishing you lots of enjoyment and happy moments gazing into its depths.

You are KILLING me here!!! :eek: I'll do a six month trade for my mahenge........ Oh, this is so beautiful!! :love:

WOW Linda, that was worth the wait to see. Now that's what I call a true Pad colour. You can clearly see the pinks and oranges. What a find. Lucky lucky you! :appl:

Please can I also be a pest and beg for some hand shots when you're ready? It's a truly stunning ring and I'd love to see it in perspective (if you know what I mean)!!!!!

Oh Linda, this new ring is just breathtaking! I can't wait to see your hand shots of it!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Linda it's gorgeous! And HUGE! You HAVE to get handshots of this sucker, or I will refuse to speak with you.

(And yet, is it terrible that I'm not holding my breath for those shots? :wink2: )

MOOOREE PICTURES!!!!!

Thank you everyone so much.

T-Gal you crack me up. The stone reminded me so much of YOUR stone. tee hee.

I promise to take more pictures. It is cloudy out now and is going to rain. I WILL take pictures, I really want you to see this beauty in the sunlight and different lighting. Also, my pendant too.

I am so happy that you all like her.

Wow! That's going to be quite the stone! Can't wait to see some real life pics!

Absolutely gorgeous! A big congrats on a beautiful ring. :love:

Holy moly, that looks gorgeous! I love the colors on your pad, and am looking forward to seeing your other pictures. Is your pendant a pad too?

Gorgeous ring, delectable color on the pad! And the setting is beautiful. Can't wait for hand shots!

Will be waiting for hand shots. ;)) Nice delicate colour in your padparadscha.

LindaW: Congratulations on your new addition to your fabulous pad collection. The color is beautiful with just the perfect mix of medium tone pink and orange. 3.53 ct is huge for an unheated pad. What are the dimensions? Enjoy you new ring!

AN

Spectacular!

Too funny - when I saw this in the list I immediately thought of you and it's your new ring. :bigsmile:

Hi Linda! :wavey: Your ring is gorgeous. What a great color. :appl:

What a gorgeous padparadscha! And it looks so perfect in the setting. :love:

Ooh, gorgeous! We definitely need handshots, definitely. We'll all hold our breath waiting for photos and if there's no one left posting in CS then it'll be all your fault Linda. No pressure though. :)

:love: It's gorgeous, we NEED more pictures!! N-E-E-D more pictures!! Please?

Linda I love it, it's absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait to see more pics. :appl: :love:

I was not a pad girl, but I think you are going to convert me...

Incidentally, do we have a "show me your padparacha" thread? If not, could someone consider starting one, please? I'd love to see everyone's pad, but PS has been in existence for such a long ime, it is hard to find each post.

Wow!!! It is so beautiful. I really want to see some handshots.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP