shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF eternity band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tmdblue

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

I don''t post much but I lurk constantly! I have even missed more than a good night of sleep reading posts on here
5.gif
I have been waiting for the opportunity to post and finally it has come. The band is done in platinum and the melee are ACA and just over 3 points (I believe .90ct/27 diamonds =.033). Although I am thrilled with my ring I have noticed that one or two of the stones are set considerably lower than the rest. Unfortunatley I didn''t realize this until after the 10 day inspection period. I will be discussing this with WF though. I also didn''t know that WF couldn''t resize eternity bands. If I do decide to get the eternity e-ring I think that I''ll be going the 3/4 eternity route.

I''m still waiting on my fiance to order my e-ring (any day now) and then I''ll post pics of what it looks like as a set. The e-ring will be a temporary WG solitaire (for now). I know that there has been much talk about mixing metals. WF said that given the fact that I plan to change the setting in the next 6mos-1year that I should be fine. NOw without further ado her are the pics! Enjoy!
9.gif

Eband1.JPG

I''m having trouble getting the pics to the allowable limit. Bare with me.

Me with the ring on.

Eband5.JPG

Presentation box.

Eband3.JPG

Hopefully this shot is clearer.

Eband4.JPG

Handshot.

Eband8.JPG

Detailed shot.

Eband9.JPG

That is really pretty on your finger and the stones look so sparkly! Don''t you love those little Whiteflash ACAs???

What a beautiful band! It looks perfect on your hand!

Sundial,
I love the whiteflash ACA.

Here is some more eyecandy including mandatory wildlife pics. I''m starting to get the hang of this whole macro thing.

Ebandoutside 003.jpg

Here it is again at a different angle.

Ebandoutside 004.jpg

One in the sunlight.

Ebandoutside 001.jpg

Okay last one. I hope you all enjoyed
1.gif

Ebandoutside 002.jpg

It is beautiful and the perfect size! Can''t wait to see the e-ring, too!

Beautiful! Looks so pretty on your finger! Enjoy it!
36.gif

Aww tmdblue it''s simply stunning...you certainly do have the macro thingy down pat...congrat''s...
21.gif

Wow...great pics! And a beautiful band! It really sparkles like mad!

so pretty, i love it! as the owner of a 2 pointer melee WF eternity band, gotta love the small ring of sparkles! congrats.

Very pretty! Be sure to post your e-ring when he proposes!

Wow,
Thats pretty nice! Those 3 pts. stones sure look big. What size is your finger?

Judy
:-)

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. In case your were wondering my ring size is 6.

My proposal will be somewhat different seeing how it is that the ring will be sent to me directly (I live outside of Indiana, PA and my fiance lives in Atlanta, GA). He did propose back in March but without the ring. The actual wedding date is Sept. 5th just 48 days away!
9.gif

~~Your band is sooo pretty!!! Make sure you post a ton of pics when you get the e-ring!!!
2.gif

Just deliciously sparkly!!!

Love it! Hope everything works out!

It looks so dainty. Beautiful!

I''m very partial to that look since I have the 1/2 eternity stye! I love it, it''s so beautiful!

That is one sparkly ring! Love it.

love the sparkly. so yummy.

sooo sparkly...it looks great on you....

your band looks just beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP